Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How do you know if hypnosis works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Indeed. How can you prove (beginning with yourself), that the hypnosis (whether is an audio/video file, live hypnosis, subliminals, brainwashing/conditioning, guided meditation, NLP technique, etc) is working and it's not your imagination or role playing?

Of course, it's would be ideal if you could simply measure the result with a some kind of a tool (e.g. ruler). See for example this thread: Body-modification hypnosis.

Some changes can be explained by other factors, like our natural changes over the time, diet vs exercise, etc.

Ideas?

I will keep the list below updated:

- Measured physical changes
- Hands Free Orgasm
- Brain scanner
- Various physical sensations (vibration, constriction, shocks, insertions, feeling of fabric, cuffs, collars, etc.)
- Visual and audio (e.g. voices) "hallucinations".
I don’t think anyone can be sure if the files actually work.
But let’s say they do. An idea is coming to mind.

Maybe taking a picture of one’s self every other day. Then, if the Hipno is working, you should see a difference between, say photo 1 and photo 30. Not a selfie, but a full body picture.

Maybe???
See that’s what I’ve been hoping for...a feminization file that causes a change in me...I’m aeady trans. I’ve yet to find a file that has anything different than what I would be into anyway; the ones that come close are more “sissy “ stuff where the word is actually used. Not my bag. So yeah I’m curious if there actually is anything out there and if it’s even possible
F2S Wrote:See that’s what I’ve been hoping for...a feminization file that causes a change in me...I’m aeady trans. I’ve yet to find a file that has anything different than what I would be into anyway; the ones that come close are more “sissy “ stuff where the word is actually used.  Not my bag. So yeah I’m curious if there actually is anything out there and if it’s even possible

Maybe if you try the ones on dieting to get a better figure. That should be measurable. Probably if that can be proven to work, the other ones will work as well.
One of the obvious proofs is HFO.
Various physical sensations:

- vibration
- constriction
- shocks
- insertions
- feeling of fabric, cuffs, collars, etc.
Visual and audio (e.g. voices) "hallucinations".
(23 Dec 2020, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Visual and audio (e.g. voices) "hallucinations".

That’s one of the main things I’ve been wanting. I’ve been extremely unhappy for years with my gender identity being the primary factor. I ready about “dangerous “files and how the effects can take over lives and everything. Well shit I hope so...if I didn’t want that I wouldn’t be listening n the first place. I just don’t want to “feel” anymore , and it’s this or drugs. I chose the healthier option (weed and E is it for me -lol that rhymed- but I very well could be doing more if I wanted to....but I don’t). I just want to shut my head off and not feel anymore, or at least take care of being so self conscious and scared to come out.
(23 Dec 2020, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Visual and audio (e.g. voices) "hallucinations".
I never had any "visual effects", but I did hear a couple of phrases in my head, which were not my usual internal dialogue, and were "intruders". One time it was a result of my post deleting in one of the forums I did not want to be associated with (I was called a coward by an unfamiliar female voice). Another case, I think (I'm not sure), it was related to SB's "Dream Stalker".
(21 Dec 2020, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Various physical sensations:
- shocks
It was almost a shock, when I felt a shock from MzDominica slaps 😊 So, it works!

(21 Dec 2020, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]- vibration
- insertions
Virtual anal plugs have these effects.

(21 Dec 2020, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]- constriction
My breathing was blocked by Charlotte Gray ("O").
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7