Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Adult Women Ballet Leotards 3/4 Sleeve Gymnastics Dancing Leotard Casual Basic Top O Neck One Piece Stage Performance Bodysuits
$157.06-31%

panty girdle
Shapewear for Women Seamless Body Shaper Slimming Panties Tummy Control Shorts Butt Lifter Thigh Slimmer Underwear Girdle Pants
$7.82

bodystockings
Men Bodystockings Sexy Bodysuits for Husband Night Club Wear Male Nightwear Sissy Fishnet Sleepwear Open Crotch Sex Costumes
$4.86-2%

silicone bodysuit
Women Thin Fitness Shorts High Waist Gym Fitness Biker Cycling Shorts Slim Skinny Bottoms Summer Black Elastic Shorts Streetwear
$13.09-42%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Tank Biketards Adults Spandex Sleeveless Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Black Shorty Unitard Dancewear Costumes
$24.18-43%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Blue Leather Trousers Push Up Pants Leather Pants Womens Straight Leg Winter Fleece Leggings
$72.59-33%

zippidy
Sparkly 4 Colors Rhinestones Sleeveless Sexy See Through Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Sexy Stretch Costume binghua
$105.27

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you know if hypnosis works?
(24 Feb 2021, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Feb 2021, 14:01 )thominhose Wrote: You are not ingesting anything when exposing skin to the sun and yet it affects your essential vitamin D levels and hormones and its definitely not considered a placebo.
That's radiation in a hugely wide spectrum. Definitely far from placebo.

(24 Feb 2021, 14:01 )thominhose Wrote: Another difference: placebos fail to work when you're aware of them being used, which is not the case for hypnosis, but then again, hypnosis might also fail if I'm convinced that it won't work??? Oh damnit...
Bingo! Both hypnosis and medical placebo are no more, no less, but provided information. Generally, you do not need any external information, you can concentrate on something internally. This is called "self-hypnosis", "meditation on XXX", etc. 😊

Indeed, "radiation" and "sound" vs. "image" and "noise" as the subsets that aeady contain information in the respective physical domain (I just hope I'm somewhat accurate with the wording). Why differentiate between the effects it causes on and in the skin or the damage it does to the ear vs. whatever the brain is able to "emit in measurable ways" after having processed the neural signals in order to call something placebo or not?
But I think we are on the same side that what defines a placebo-effect, i.e. the rite of taking something which by biochemical understanding alone is useless but still shows an effect nonetheless and what we try to accomplish when meditating or listening to hypnosis apparently has a similar input/output structure!
(24 Feb 2021, 18:18 )thominhose Wrote: whatever the brain is able to "emit in measurable ways" after having processed the neural signals in order
This is where my second non-western-science-proof theory lies - thought-forms, that can provide the necessary information, as soon as you tune in by matching the frequencies (just like the radio).

But we digress. This thread is not about how hypnosis works (if it works), but how to prove that it works (or not).

My question is - how do you distinguish between "playing along" and "being affected by hypnosis"? Is it possible at all?
(24 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Like Ra Wrote: My question is - how do you distinguish between "playing along" and "being affected by hypnosis"?  Is it possible at all?

This almost sounds like "fake it 'til you make it" mentality.

How do you become hypnotized?
Pretend you're hypnotized.
When do you stop?
Never
(25 Feb 2021, 17:44 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: "fake it 'til you make it" mentality.
Yep, this is how most teaching system works. Some things can not be explained, but they can be felt.

(25 Feb 2021, 17:44 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: How do you become hypnotized?
Pretend you're hypnotized.
When do you stop?
Never
Exactly, at the end you don't know if you are hypnotized or not. It's extremely difficult to realize that you are dreaming when you are sleeping. And this is where the second option might help:

(23 Feb 2021, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: As for behaviour, I see two options:

o- you must be VERY aware of your actions (think "mindfullness") to notice any non-standard inclinations
o- "unlikelinesses" might be noticed by others, who know you well
(24 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Like Ra Wrote: My question is - how do you distinguish between "playing along" and "being affected by hypnosis"? Is it possible at all?

Perhaps some differential analysis between what exposure to my fetishistic triggers vs. any "learnt" erotic hypnotic conditioning does?
I know that the former is much more real than whatever the fascination of giving in to trancing provides me with.
... and how to distinguish from the usual "waves of interests" ... ?
(26 Feb 2021, 15:12 )Like Ra Wrote: ... and how to distinguish from the usual "waves of interests" ... ?
... and how do we know, what causes those "waves of interests" ... ?
Reading a lot about it on likera.com?
(04 Mar 2021, 22:00 )Zooy Wrote: Reading a lot about it on likera.com?
Also. Not everybody reads and posts everyday, though 😊 Some people disappear (purge fetish clothes and kinky toys), then return back weeks/months later again (and again) 😁
It seems that both hypnosis and "playing along" are intertwined.
It might be quite difficult to play along with something that you don't actually enjoy, or desire.

I've played along with a lot of feminization, bimbo, and sissy files, and I struggle assuming the files have "worked" in some way, because I can recall early on in my life when I hadn't a clue about hypnosis, doing things that would be considered feminization and/or sissy (wearing panties/bra when nobody is around etc).
So, it would seem this type of fetish, or whatever you would want to classify it, came into play at some point prior to hypnosis, and hypnosis is just a tool I used to express those mental dopamine boosts from it.

However, day to day, I don't believe it has "worked." I don't actually feel, or notice, any desires outside my home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it? Like Ra 70 15,909 11 Apr 2024, 13:59
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnosis to Be what you See Jennashepherd 2 1,548 03 May 2021, 03:24
Last Post: MindsEye
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,576 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk

Contributors: Amristo (1) , Andy (1) , Cattani (1) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (2) , Exception (1) , felixH (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , HypnoMix (6) , jthursday (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , Michael (1) , Munkiman (1) , scratch (1) , stuff123 (1) , thediapereddevil (1) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (1) , trismegist (1) , VulpineFoxs (1) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (6)