Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Kids Girls Halloween Circus Ringmaster Magican Cosplay Performance Costume Long Sleeve Tassel Jacket Coat Hat Magic Wand Gloves
$230.08-39%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Sexy Rubber Mask Fetish Black Full Breath Hole Headgear Handmade with Back Zipper for Men Women Halloween Costume
$26.49-18%

crossdresser silicone body
95% New Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$95.59

rubber cosplay
Miccostumes Women's Game Cosplay Costume with Belts Gloves and Bags for Woman Halloween Outfit
$102.84

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit purple swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

ballet high heels
Seialoy Red Lips Lipstick High Heels Dangle Sunglasses Leather Bag Pendant Ballet Girl Charm Fit Bracelets & Necklace For Women
$3.81

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you know if hypnosis works?
Looking back to my hypnosis experiments.. I think I can say hypnosis works at least for me, but not in a way like "program a robot" or such.
Hypnosis seems more to be able to unlock some things within. Or to strengthen certain behavior. But you cannot make people do things they do not like at all. And you cannot just implement things into people, you can just and only use the things that are aeady in those people. Or suppress some of those things inside (like the crave for smoking cigarettes.. hypnosis helped a friend of mine quit smoking).

But back to me:
Back more than 2 years, my partner made me listen to some "curse pantyhose love " from MsB  every evening, often tied up (and in chastity), always in blindfold, sometimes in a securely locked isolation hood. And I did not have that much interest in pantyhose before, mostly liked to look at pantyhose and stockings on nice legs before. My thing were shiny things, like PVC and Latex clothes, wetlook clothes and such. And I only wore pantyhose for my partner once or twice during a session, like for some more cosplay thing. (I maybe need to mention that I am kind of "crossdresser" since I was young - but there is not that much sexual fetish in that. It's just that I am somehow between genders inside.. though more male in general. And sometimes I liked to wear a kind of unisex or even femboy goth style in my teen days long ago. So pantyhose were more "just clothes" to me then). Plus I did that bondage session mainly for him in the evening. And suddenly one day he asked me to shave my legs and wear pantyhose 24/7 for him, as a sign of my submission. Which I did. But it was more a BDSM control thing than a pantyhose fetish at that time. Like being forced to wear pantyhose under work clothes even in hottest summer. Sometimes additional garter belt and stockings over them. And unable to go swimming and such, unable to wear shorts in public because of those usually girly pantyhose with polka dots, flower patterns, attached stockings and such i had to wear. It was more pure control - and l loved it.

But after a while (took some weeks though.. ) I noticed slow changes.. and did what the hypno suggestions told me, like staring at women's pantyhosed legs. Or imagine wearing their pantyhose, when I saw them and such. And after months I became really addicted to wearing pantyhose and to listening to that hypno file. And at one point realized I developed a kind of pantyhose fetish - independent from that BDSM control thing that was going on with my partner. So even after breaking up with my partner I still kept listening to that file.. wearing pantyhose almost 24/7 for quite some time. And my thoughts were not at all about my former partner then, but just about that wearing the pantyhose as such. I was happy in pantyhose, loved it. wanted it. Felt wrong without it.  After a while I stopped listening to that file, I do not even know why. There was a time thing, other things in the evening. And I too stopped wearing pantyhose 24/7 after a while. stopped wearing pantyhose at all, when it just was too hot for that clothing. But my feelings for pantyhose still exists. And if anyone I at least can trust halfways as a dominant would really want me to wear pantyhsose 24/7 again for them, I think I happily would do that again. Not only because of the nice feeling of control loss you get with that.. but because I think I still love pantyhose.. and will wear them again at least when it is colder again.

So, I do not think that really was a curse or such set on me. That file did not "program me to love pantyhose". It more just let some kind of pantyhose fetish loose I always had inside somehow.. just not on the top list of my fetishes and kinks.. and not that conscious. But I never disliked them... like so many girls I do know do most times do, they sometimes even hate them.
I wonder if OP isn't asking how you can tell if someone is faking being hypnotized.

I barely remember seeing a TV show or movie where a hypnosis guru doctor was called in from the (FBI?) to determine the truthfulness of a suspect's testimony.

He did something like draw a circle on the guy's arm and told him he could feel something inside that circle but something else outside the circle. Then he poked him somewhere and the guy gave a wrong answer. The hypnotist mentioned something about the conscious brain interpreting something (maybe can't process negatives) differently than the unconscious. It makes complete sense to me.

Sorry I don't remember much guys. Maybe someone recognizes my inadequate description.
I would say that subconscious is more simpler that conscious brain and it has like low level access to body
Hey, new user here (this place is amazing btw). So the last few hours reading threads on this site has been a combination of amazing and horrifying as i've learned a lot about the stuff i've aeady been exposed to. I'm still a complete novice though, so take everything i'm about to say with a pinch of salt.

I used to be a sceptic of hypnosis, not just a sceptic but downright snobby about it (as in haha dummies). I tried it once and found the files I was listening to laughable...I'd say my next attempt at trying it was also laughable...but for the wrong reasons. I got told to listen to a few Goddess Gracie files by an online dom much to my irritation (I now know thanks to this site that Goddess Gracie actually kinda infamous for feminization hypnosis). I remember trying to be open to the hypnosis and to take it seriously (was pretty drowsy)…anyway towards the end I found myself giggling and it was like every instinct which said it was stupid or dumb was just put on hold. Scared the **** out of me. I was fascinated by its effect, but also terrified, I skimmed through the file to try and catch what it was saying after and noticed there was some pretty alarming stuff (the limp dick parts were not something I liked the idea of). Although I've probably listened to GG files a few times since I try to avoid them (multiple deletions and redownloads).

I also started listening to the "Bambi" files when I decided i'd try to dress 24/7 for a whole week (again was not really aware of how celebrated these files were prior to today). I thought it would be good to get some reinforcement to encourage me to keep it up and the GG experience prompted me to look for something that would work. It didn't take long for the triggers started to actually have the intended effect, I felt myself relax and go calm whenever the balloon popping and phrases kicked in. At one point in the week I spontaneously remembered to walk with my shoulders back and to watch my posture i.e. little things crept in after just a few listens.

Typing this out it seems kinda dumb now, but I never really thought of the files as having too much of an effect I just thought of them as gimmicky and that maybe I was consciously doing things the files told me. Just fap material with a bit of a lasting effect. However, having read some of the comments on the files and on here, as well as reflecting on myself before and after i'm not so sure:
  • For whatever reason I became super comfortable talking to older guys about sex and still am. I do not think I'm particularly attracted to them, but I inexplicably give them more attention than younger guys.
  • I started wearing pink. I did not wear pink. I had nearly a full x-dressing wardrobe with no pink in it. I now have numerous pink girlish outfits. I like pink. I have three different pink mini-skirts. I do not know at what point I made that decision.
  • I think about cock...like...a lot more than I used to. I'm bi, but was always more into women. I genuinely only really thought of cock as a product of punishment in fantasy stories (really into forced femme). Now I actually lick my lips/drool sometimes. I don't know why. I've had flings with guys where there was absolutely nothing it for me except a sore throat, but even now the thought of it is amazing.  
  • I don't like putting on significant muscle anymore. It makes me feel like I need to cut down straight away. The only body I want is a skinnier, softer one.
  • I keep getting disappointed with myself (badly) for not sticking to health/beauty regimes.
  • I keep listening to the files. Not all the time, but like, increasingly frequently (from once every two months, to once a month, to fortnightly, to when I feel frisky). I don't find them too exciting (maybe a bit hot), but i've noticed I actually like the feeling off just shutting down and listening. I hate listening to people irl. I hate being told what to do. It just seems like a relief to tell myself its okay to listen to hypnosis and accept what is being suggested.

I've listened to bambi stuff probably more than I'd care to admit. I also realised I go through a crazed process of searching for GG's files every so often even if I don't listen to them.

Part of me is posting this in the hope that someone will scold me and say i'm overreacting/that unless i'm listening to it constantly it's not going to have that impact. I was always into dressing up, but hadn't pushed myself much to any sissy/slutty behaviour prior to that first GG video (one guy and a decent/respectable wardrobe). I just wonder if i've not been a teeny bit brainwashed, or i've just given into impulses which i'd repressed and this is an excuse for me. Maybe its a bit of both. Regardless, hopefully its of some value to the hypnosis crowd.
For body modification hypnosis I think we can closely link this to body modification subliminals that I myself used and obtained results (not always desired and not lasting), but that is another subject. 

But regarding the placebo effect in hypnosis, it can actually deceive you for a while, especially for novices, but I would say that the placebo is what allows us to believe in it and it is often said in hypnosis that it you have to believe it, the placebo effect can be described as a kind of acceptance, you just have to have the ability to distinguish it from real effects, this requires a lot of self-observation, questioning, etc. 

In order to be sure it's not your placebo that's fooling you hehe. Or to avoid all this headache, listen to the hypnosis/sub with total indifference, and wait for the results... But in this case is this the right state of mind to have? Concerning the hands-free orgasm, I have not tried to trigger it through hypnosis because for me the HFO is a question of morphology and especially of technique, there are two types of HFO, the one with the penis stuck behind the legs (sissygasm) and the one with the legs simply open, which is much more difficult to get. 

Sissygasm with closed legs is favored by constant pressure on the base of the penis which promotes blood flow and erection also, if you stimulate your ass at the same time you will cum easily, but it is also a question mental, so watching a sissy hypno at the same time can help. 

But HFO hypnosis alone, I don't think that's what will make you HFO. Also note that predisposition must be taken into account, there are people who can have HFO easily or nocturnal ejaculations etc., but all this is not linked to hypnosis, these people are just like that by nature and I must say they are lucky hehe. I think that sissy conditioning with chastity cage and training to come only with anal can help you, if you add HFO hypnosis it will just be a plus.
(16 Apr 2022, 16:07 )trismegist Wrote: the question is: the influence of peyote cactus or, say, fly agaric on the effects of hypnosis, causes an amplification or directly the opposite effect

I will tell of an experience I had recently. I travel for work, to one particularly city where I have an apartment rented for me, by the company I am contracted to (Science research in Cannabis). I was out there for a month (I have a separate bedroom and bath - can deadbolt) and my 'scientific' curiosity got the better of me. Where I was located, also, was NOT the best part of town. Many many gentlemen's clubs, etc. there. Anyway, it is also big legal Cannabis area. So, I started experimenting with hypnosis and Cannabis. Slowly, experimenting and of course finding sissy hypnosis and some others, started wondering about affects - well, I can say I had a success. I was experimenting with strains and effects, with hypnosis, I can say strains like Ice Cream Cake and Cherry on top do help as I had intense sissygasms using Prostate massager - either of those strains (a little stronger if you mix the two strains - that high) and watching this video. Literally, it was like 6-10 orgasms in a row building up to the last one. No guilt no shame and even hornier after i finished. I felt more fem.

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/anal-pleasure-33652.html

INFO - NERDY STUFF

I found it really depends on the terpenes present, etc. I find live resin/oil much more effective. I also find that, if vaping, a battery that can vary temperature (output voltage - 2.6, 2.8, 3.3, and 3.6) - with live refined with lower temp say 2.8 volts - for the current battery I have that is the lowest (510 thread battery - most common vape cartridge) temperature), one will get not as much THC (THC to THCA is the step to activate THC, hence the heat is needed) but more terpenes (as they start breaking down as temperature rises).

Yes, light microdosing may help but start real small first.
Ten years of listening to files and…. Nothing.

I’m a lifelong CD, listened to the full BS cycle multiple times over the years, and I still can’t build up the nerve/desire to put on lipstick and walk out the door dressed. Every couple years I go back and listen again, just in case the next time is different, but so far nothing yet.

Why do I continue listening to files? Even if they don’t actually have any extraordinary effects, I enjoy them for what they are, a way to stimulate an additional sense that was getting ignored. Still, I would love to feel that hard drop, or to find that file that would help me take the big leap.

Are some people more susceptible than others? I don’t know. I just know that its effects on me are limited at best.
(21 Oct 2023, 12:05 )wolford57 Wrote: Ten years of listening to files and…. Nothing.
I’m a lifelong CD, listened to the full BS cycle multiple times over the years, and I still can’t build up the nerve/desire to put on lipstick and walk out the door dressed. Every couple years I go back and listen again, just in case the next time is different, but so far nothing yet.
Why do I continue listening to files? Even if they don’t actually have any extraordinary effects, I enjoy them for what they are, a way to stimulate an additional sense that was getting ignored. Still, I would love to feel that hard drop, or to find that file that would help me take the big leap.
Are some people more susceptible than others? I don’t know. I just know that its effects on me are limited at best.

Not everyone can be affected by hypnosis. It depends on how to quiet one's mind. I am getting better at it but it takes discipline.
(21 Oct 2023, 14:44 )dustymoon1 Wrote:
(21 Oct 2023, 12:05 )wolford57 Wrote: Ten years of listening to files and…. Nothing.

Not everyone can be affected by hypnosis. It depends on how to quiet one's mind. I am getting better at it but it takes discipline.

That isn't actually true. At least not entirely. Everyone can be affected by hypnosis. But not everyone can be affected by every type of hypnosis. Quieting one's mind, for example, despite it's common appearance in files isn't necessary for hypnosis either.

It's unfortunately entirely possible that someone might not be affected by certain files or, in extreme cases, any files at all. Generally it's recommended to check out the various different file creators to see if one works better with you, but if you have multiple years of experience I guess you've aeady done that.

A good, experienced hypnotist should be able to hypnotize you no matter what, but finding one, especially for in-person sessions, isn't exactly easy or simple.
(24 Oct 2023, 21:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2023, 20:18 )jadefortyfour Wrote: totally out of control.
It's not always "black" or "white", right? Between "the hypno is not working at all" and "total black-out with no information of what happened"? "Role-playing" has also "degrees" and "levels" 😁

In daily life there are a great many people in various roles and situations, about whom one also can't be too certain what is going on. Is that guy over there a good husband, or "larping at being a good husband"? Is that women over there a passionate educator, or "larping at being a passionate educator"?

Without constant feedback from brain-imaging and internal biochemistry or/and an AI analyzing the micro-expressions and body language tics, and without comparing the gathered data to some pretty ironclad, widely agreed-upon criteria criteria for this and that, it's mostly impossible to say who is "living" their various social roles, and who is "larping" them.

Also, a society of beings with developed frontal cortexes apparently always necessitates them to constantly maintain internal mental self-policing, in a sense implicitly socially approved self-hypnosis in order to participate in the shared reality. Within the wider society you get smaller societies, from hobby clubs on one end to totalitarian cults on the other, where the closer you move to the cult pole, the more stringent the expectation to constantly self-police and thus maintain a personal self-hypnotic bubble ideally identical to the bubbles of all other participants. 

Lastly: our personality changes in various ways from year to year, from decade to decade. Various external events and situations combine with our internal processing of them, and gradual changes in personality occur. A person can divide their life up the current point into say five sections, and in every section it's still "them" as in "the same person", but in each of the five sections they will exhibit not only traits, desires and motivations that are common to the overarching persona, but also traits, desires and motivations that are specific to that period alone.  Traits, desires and motivations that are not present in the other sections of the lived life.

In this sense, we can view potential hypnotic and/or conditioning brainwashing as "working", if it encourages changes in the personality, only let's say ten or twenty or a hundred times speeded up, compared to the usual rhythm of changes within one's personality over one's lifespan. Speeded up personality change, and also specifically directed personality change.

Just like societies at large maintain an external (to the individual) bubble of constant implicit and explicit conditioning and brainwashing, so is the individual expected to maintain their own internal self-policing duplicate in order to be a proper member of their society. Often enough twenty nesting-doll societies that they inhabit in one way or another.

Hypno porn conditioning brainwashing is a focused microcosm of this. As you listen/watch, you get the external influence, often with an addictive element so that you keep maintaining this influence on yourself. Gradually, an internal mirror structure is expected to being to form, to start self-policing in the ways encouraged by the files.

In some cases the new mental structures could be felt as "external shit in my mind space", in other cases the newly imposed/formed mental structures could be more or less smoothly integrated into the pre-existing personality, becoming another functioning layer, without breaking too obviously the continuity of the personality over time. 

Of course, abrupt break of personality continuity can also happen. In hypno porn this is part of the appeal for some and a source of dread for others. Life can provide a million other events, usually of traumatic or epiphany-style event, which also lead to a sharp break in personality continuity.

If someone experiences a traumatic or euphoric break in personality continuity because of exposure to hypno porn, this may be validation of the file's powers of suggestion, or simply a validation of the file's power to bring about a nervous breakdown among a specific percentage of the users. If the elements of the breakdown aggressively mirror the suggestions and commands of the specific file, the situation is murkier still.

If someone's behavior changes without significant personality continuity breaks, simply going the "speeded up directed personality evolution" route, it would also be very difficult to measure if the change in traits, desires and motivations is an "authentic" result or "larping". No more than we can easily distinguish between someone "being an honest policeman" or "larping as an honest policeman". If the measurable end result in the world of physical phenomena is the same in both cases, then what's left is trying to determine if the changes in the soul went "the real route" or "the fake route", which is going way, way into esoteric quasi-religious or deeply philosophical spaces.

If someone, upon exposure to a file, 1) begun developing internal self-policing structures that help maintain the suggested changes/additions, then to me this would mean a "real" effect, beneath the 2) speeded up changes in personality (observable by other people, measurable in various objective ways), that are 3) going into directions suggested by the file. These three criteria to me would mean "yes the effects are real".

If, on the other hand, listening to a file leads to a sudden break in personality continuity, this to me does not necessarily mean "the file worked as intended". To the contrary, it may very well simply mean "the file triggered a breakdown" in a way not necessarily specific to the file or its genre, the way some other external events do trigger breakdowns in people since time immemorial. Including "bad trips". And even if the person undergoing the breakdown exhibits traits that mirror suggestions by the file, this is still not proof. Maybe it's just an traumatized person in a bad place compulsively playing out a neurotic theater that uses concepts and symbols from the last major thing they were exposed to.

And yet, if we're totally objective, even the above can also count as "it worked". Because we can say: "Now look. The file promised a radical transformation that will include X, Y, and Z. It happened. The poor sod did indeed go through a radical transformation, and that crap he pulls right does indeed include X, Y, and Z as suggested by the file. Therefore, it worked."

Discussing possible internal processes and behavioral changes can only help us all in knowing ourselves better, but won't easily lead to determining what is "real" and what is "larping". For now we have some objective measurable criteria:
1) Did speeded up evolution of the personality happen, or did a break in the personality continuity occur?
2) If yes, did the changes or the breakdown lead to exhibiting traits, desires and motivations promoted by the file?
3) Does the person report the appearance of new internal mental and emotional self-policing mechanisms?  

If the answer to all three is "yes", then I would say "it's happening for real".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it? Like Ra 70 15,914 11 Apr 2024, 13:59
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnosis to Be what you See Jennashepherd 2 1,549 03 May 2021, 03:24
Last Post: MindsEye
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,578 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk

Contributors: Amristo (1) , Andy (1) , Cattani (1) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (2) , Exception (1) , felixH (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , HypnoMix (6) , jthursday (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , Michael (1) , Munkiman (1) , scratch (1) , stuff123 (1) , thediapereddevil (1) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (1) , trismegist (1) , VulpineFoxs (1) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (6)