Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Exotic Shibari Accessories of Handcuffs Bondage Soft Rope for Men Women Fetish Slave Role Play Binder Restraint Touch Tie Up Fun
$19.53

urethral plug
Urethral Vibrator Catheter Penis Plug Sex Toy for Men Vibrating Urethral Plug Penis Insertion Urethra Sound Dilator Adult Toys
$7.66

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Satin Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sleeveless Zipper Open on Crotch and Bust Catsuit Romper Clubwear
$28.48

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Big Breast Fake Boobs Half Body Suit Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$131.89-20%

deep throat gag
Force Deep Throat Mouth Gag Sexulaes Toys Mouth Choke Plug Sexy BDSM Games Tools Adult Games Toys For Couples
$11.20-50%

glossy body suit
Women Open Cup Sex Bodysuit Oil Shiny Glossy High Cut Romper See Through Jumpsuit Silky Erotic Lingerie Hollow Out Stockings
$45.96

bondage suit
ABDL Canvas Straitjacket Bondage Gear Body Restraints Suit Straight Jacket Device Men Woman
$119.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(28 Dec 2020, 10:57 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1609152099_813ad61485c025f0d3..._thumb.jpg]  
Is it all latex? WOW!
Quote:Is that a trans "seamed" pair? they could work... and the renforced heel comes into view.

There are three translucent seamed and heeled pairs there, do you mean the centre ones here?

Translucent.JPG   
(28 Dec 2020, 22:29 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:Is that a trans "seamed" pair? they could work... and the renforced heel comes into view.

There are three translucent seamed and heeled pairs there, do you mean the centre ones here?

ooo.... 😎

I think either the smoke (left) or the trasn (centre) would be good  😁
OK, smokey it is then for my first venture into film-making 😊 For a trailer here's the typical sound they make being taken off.

Sound.mp4 (Size: 666.73 KB )

(29 Dec 2020, 14:44 )Culmor Wrote: my first venture into film-making
Ooooooh!!! My imagination is boiling! We (OK, *I*) need more! 😋

Actually, it's a good idea to collect a library of various sounds. A good microphone and a smartphone should be enough. (My family urgently needed a reasonable lapel mike, and I dived into the abyss of sound recording 😁).
(29 Dec 2020, 17:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Ooooooh!!! My imagination is boiling! We (OK, *I*) need more! [Image: tongue.gif]

Are you suggesting @Culmor  should make some latex ASMR recordings?

(29 Dec 2020, 17:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, it's a good idea to collect a library of various sounds. A good microphone and a smartphone should be enough.

What kind of sounds are you talking about.  I have an excellent microphone for stuff like that.  What's the smartphone for?
(29 Dec 2020, 22:21 )essanym Wrote: Are you suggesting @Culmor  should make some latex ASMR recordings?
😉

(29 Dec 2020, 22:21 )essanym Wrote: What kind of sounds are you talking about.  I have an excellent microphone for stuff like that.  What's the smartphone for?
I mean you do not need a preamp and a sound card (OK, ideally, it would be nice to have them) - a good (shotgun) mike plugged into a smartphone and a recording app with the possibility to tune the gain should be enough for most cases. Ali sells fantastic Deity V-Mic D3 (especially the Pro version).
(29 Dec 2020, 14:44 )Culmor Wrote: OK, smokey it is then for my first venture into film-making 😊 For a trailer here's the typical sound they make being taken off.

awesome!! 😁
(28 Dec 2020, 10:50 )ltxrob Wrote: So its looking as if my WFH situation should be changing quite a bit come mid January from Crowded house to... peace and quiet, just me and the dog.
Need to have a think as to what I can do and still be video presentable, yet have some fun for my 4-5hrs window of opportunity a day! 😁

Well its looking as if the UK govenment are going to stall my quiet fun time for a while longer..
Wife will now be back at work... but children still under my feet as scholls now delayed return  😟

But cant say I dissagree with the decision to get better rapid testing infrastructure in senior schools Yahoo .
Good enough for a role "working from home" model?

pantyhose-art-54-office.jpg   

Actually.... While only "from home".?.. 😋

Source: RubberMatt

Source: https://twitter.com/RealRubberMatt/statu...2404760582
/photo/1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,538 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy