Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Winter Bum Scrunch Fleece Sports Leggings Fitness Women Gym Yoga Pants Workout Tights Women
$72.59-33%

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Cock Ring Penis Restoration Ring Sleeve Penis Massage Sex Toys for Men Silicone Men's Ring Corrector
$10.83-50%

leg binder
Multifunctional Outdoor Tactical Leg Holders, Lnvisible Universal Leggings Bag, Portable Binders Foot Bags, Knife Sleeve
$10.47

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$19.35-65%

hypnosis device
Handheld Music Sleep Aid Device Relaxation Treatment Microcurrent Pulse Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Anxiety Relief
$316.11-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(21 Oct 2020, 08:06 )latexballet Wrote: if I was wearing woman's leggings.
Like there is a difference 😁 (or is there?)
(21 Oct 2020, 08:06 )latexballet Wrote: quickly took a photo of me.
It must be posted somewhere ... 😋 Let's search for it!
I guess it was weird for her to see some random dude riding a bike in PVC leggings, although I must say I haven't yet found specifically male leggings of such sort (PVC).

The photo Is probably somewhere on social media or something like that.
(21 Oct 2020, 08:06 )latexballet Wrote: All for top speed 😊

It was quite fun, because people were looking at me all the time, one girl even asked me when I was waiting at the traffic lights if I was wearing woman's leggings. I said yes and she just smiled back with her eyes and quickly took a photo of me.

but the thing is you could have said no, they are special Aero leggings and no-one would have batted an eyelid.

the beauty about road cycling is that if its tight and clingy you can pretty much get away with it!

MAMILs for the win!!!  😁 😁
Agree, I could go with all the aero thing, but on the other hand I like the attention and the thrill to see other people's reactions 😉

Even when I went to buy the PVC leggings, I went into this ladies clothes shop I found online, I asked the lady if they have PVC leggings, she asked me: "Are they for your girlfriend?" And I told them they were for me, as I was buying them for cycling 😁
She just said: "Oh, so I better get a XL size for you then." She even asked me to take a photo of me in them, so I did and send it to her. She was impressed and said the leggings couldn't fit me better. 😉
Something inspired by our new member today.

ww.JPG   

And the DVDs running in the background...
http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.com/2020/10/...-gear.html

again a full day in latex and gear
look at my blog, use google translate on the menu
And now for something completely different, woolly opaques and sensible shoes today.

Schoolie.JPG   
Interesting, still I'd like to see it from a bit different angle and a bit from a distance to decrease the perspective distortions...
I am thinking about buying this womans jacket for me. Fetish enough? 

And combined with some shiny nike leggings 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 7e94127ed8de414ca06ba98b364e3b48.jpg     cu6030-750-phsfh001-1000.jpeg   
Quote:...Interesting, still I'd like to see it from a bit different angle

Here's the pervier version then. Just to show I have some flat Melissas too 😉

SissyScchoolUniform1.JPG     SissySchoolUniformPOV.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy