Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

transparent dress
Deep V Neck Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Pajamas Sex Clothes Babydoll Dress Elastic Transparent Sexy Nightwear Mini Dress
$9.75-54%

shibari
BDSM New Arrival T-Shirt Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Shirt Crewneck Cotton Men TShirt For Adults Plus Size
$81.31

crossdress
Drag Queen Panties Fake Vagina Underwear Briefs Penis Men's Camel Toes Panty Hiding Gaff For Crossdresser Cosplay
$67.20-1%

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Full latex hood eyes closed mouth closed back zip Rubber mask 0.4 0.6 0.8 1.0 thickness can be selected
$242.00-50%

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Corset Handmade Catsuit Kostüm Waist Clip Neck Support.
$1039.15-62%

anime bondage
EARLFAMILY 13cm x 8.7cm Reiq Patreon Anime Hentai Fanart Car Sticker Waterproof NSFW Bondage Decal Auto Amazing Accessories
$2.41-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(07 Oct 2020, 19:48 )Like Ra Wrote: I think this is why I've been working from home for the last 15-16 years - feminine girls (especially dressed in something ... proper) are driving me crazy 😁 So now I can see them mostly on the Internet - less chances to do something stupid  Rofl

Similar story here -I've enjoyed many years of effectively working from home. Until Covid-19 this did entail fairly frequent long commutes to the 'big city', and all the associated 'delights' that brought. I suspect that in my case the '..chances to do something stupid' mostly involved walking into lamp-posts/buildings/off station platforms/into Chinese tourists/etc whilst distracted by a lovely pair of nylon sheathed legs  😁

I did get caught, once, in an office, looking at a particularly fine pair of very shapely and long legs, covered in sheer, Tan, nylon  - as I realised I'd been staring a little to long I guiltily looked up and straight into the eyes of the legs owner!! Blush Blush Blush Thankfully she smiled a very attractive and knowing smile, but said nothing. Even more thankfully I had to rush off into a meeting and our paths didn't cross again.... opportunity to do something stupid avoided!

MJ
(08 Oct 2020, 10:18 )madjack Wrote: I did get caught, once, in an office, looking at a particularly fine pair of very shapely and long legs, covered in sheer, Tan, nylon
I can't believe it was 9 years ago! https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10848
Yes, I was embarrassed. I think she was the last girl in the office I interacted with 😁
Dress-down Friday, heeled leggings and shorts.

DDF.JPG   
(09 Oct 2020, 09:17 )Culmor Wrote: Dress-down Friday, heeled leggings and shorts.

Where did you find the heeled leggings? I've never been able to find any that I thought would fit me.
Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ct1.jpg   
Essanym wrote

Quote:Where did you find the heeled leggings? I've never been able to find any that I thought would fit me.
Ebay, from 'Lemon...something'. I posted them here before but can't find the link now, what I chiefly remember is they arrived in incredibly gaudy packaging.
(11 Oct 2020, 16:09 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉
What shoes are you wearing? Side view, please?
(14 Oct 2020, 07:54 )Max515 Wrote:
(11 Oct 2020, 16:09 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉
What shoes are you wearing? Side view, please?

as another cyclist.... Id say they are road shoe covers, keep feet warmer and dryer... and more aero if thats a priority!
eg

CALDO-SHOE-COVER-BLACK.jpg   
I don't mind homeworking at all as my work is generally quite abstract.  I'm set targets every few months but I'm also trusted with the liberty to achieve them how I feel fit. I've always made the argument for whatever support I need and I've not failed yet 😊

With employees who's jobs are more people-orientated I can see the issue. 'Working from home'  can very easily become 'Living in the office'.
(14 Oct 2020, 21:53 )Culmor Wrote: 'Living in the office'.
Yep, this is me 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy