Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Flashing Evening Birthday Celebrate Blue Rhinestones Sleeveless Transparent Dress Floor-length Costume Sexy Fancy Outfit lunhui
$135.52-19%

exotic lingerie
Womens Ladies Shiny Exotic Apparel Bodysuits Catsuit Metallic Leather Bodysuit Lace-up Lingerie Micro Bikini Wetlook Clubwear
$7.59-30%

XCKNY
XCKNY 3XL Satin GLOSSY pants opaque Pantyhose Shiny Wet look Tights Sexy Stockings Japanese Slim High Thights Women swim pants
$59.97-54%

vac-u-lock toy
DTSUDU Noiseless Premium Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Toy Love Machine for Woman Sex Products
$43.56-44%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

app electric shock
APP Remote Electric Shock Vaginal Kegel Ball Vibrating Egg Vibrator Femme Wireless G Spot Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys For Women
$33.64-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 88cm Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Stilettos Cute Round Toe 110cm Outside Long Outside Shaft Length Fetish Boot Plus
$325.49-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
Not me. I’m on the road almost every day.
The only way I get any play at all is when it’s nite time and only for less than an hour. And that’s if I’m not tired.
(14 Oct 2020, 07:54 )Max515 Wrote:
(11 Oct 2020, 16:09 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉
What shoes are you wearing? Side view, please?

I am wearing Btwin/Triban cycling shoes from Decathlon with Shimano BD2100 shoe covers over them as it was very windy that day. The covers come very tight, and barely fit over the shoes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 sd2100.jpg     shoes1.jpg   
I  haven't dressed for work this week as I picked up a minor but painful strain at the weekend. But it's a lot better now so I'm planning to go to a meeting today as a rubber Scarlet Overkill 😊

scarlet.JPG   
well im currently sat in a pan European sales meeting, plugged and in chastity... gotta have some fun!! 😁
😊

ThursAM.JPG     ThursAM2.JPG   
Cute 😋
(09 Oct 2020, 19:04 )essanym Wrote: Where did you find the heeled leggings?
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dVjKmz9 😉
Went cycling today, and also popped at the office really quickly to check some stuff. I wore PVC leggings and pantyhose under them and I triathlon suit as a base layer 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 cyclingpvc.jpg   
(20 Oct 2020, 15:23 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling today, and also popped at the office really quickly to check some stuff. I wore PVC leggings and pantyhose under them and I triathlon suit as a base layer 😉

All the Aero.... #marginalgains!  😋
All for top speed 😊

It was quite fun, because people were looking at me all the time, one girl even asked me when I was waiting at the traffic lights if I was wearing woman's leggings. I said yes and she just smiled back with her eyes and quickly took a photo of me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy