Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$169.40-37%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Lace Bodysuit Sheer Mesh One Piece Bright Body Women Solid Sexy Top Crotchless Sissy Naked Tight Fitting Teddy Lingerie
$8.71

jialuowei
20CM Super High Heel Platform Sandals Queen Crossdressing Exotic Pole Dance Heels Custom Colors
$794.49-35%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit high elastic smooth swimsuit oil silk tight thong swimsuit matching color swimsuit
$72.37-59%

crossdress anime
Anime Potdemiel Crossdressing Doll Keychain Cartoon Pvc Doll Car Bag Accessories
$12.70

electro stimulation device
Tens Massager EMS Muscle Stimulator Electro-acupuncture Meridian Massage Machine Physiotherapy Pulse Full Body Massaging Device
$52.02

cock ring
Adjustable Penis Ring Rope Sex Toys for Adults Men Silicone Ejaculation Delay Cock Scrotum Ring Male Lasting Cockring Penis Ring
$2.27

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(28 Dec 2020, 10:57 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1609152099_813ad61485c025f0d3..._thumb.jpg]  
Is it all latex? WOW!
Quote:Is that a trans "seamed" pair? they could work... and the renforced heel comes into view.

There are three translucent seamed and heeled pairs there, do you mean the centre ones here?

Translucent.JPG   
(28 Dec 2020, 22:29 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:Is that a trans "seamed" pair? they could work... and the renforced heel comes into view.

There are three translucent seamed and heeled pairs there, do you mean the centre ones here?

ooo.... 😎

I think either the smoke (left) or the trasn (centre) would be good  😁
OK, smokey it is then for my first venture into film-making 😊 For a trailer here's the typical sound they make being taken off.

Sound.mp4 (Size: 666.73 KB )

(29 Dec 2020, 14:44 )Culmor Wrote: my first venture into film-making
Ooooooh!!! My imagination is boiling! We (OK, *I*) need more! 😋

Actually, it's a good idea to collect a library of various sounds. A good microphone and a smartphone should be enough. (My family urgently needed a reasonable lapel mike, and I dived into the abyss of sound recording 😁).
(29 Dec 2020, 17:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Ooooooh!!! My imagination is boiling! We (OK, *I*) need more! [Image: tongue.gif]

Are you suggesting @Culmor  should make some latex ASMR recordings?

(29 Dec 2020, 17:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, it's a good idea to collect a library of various sounds. A good microphone and a smartphone should be enough.

What kind of sounds are you talking about.  I have an excellent microphone for stuff like that.  What's the smartphone for?
(29 Dec 2020, 22:21 )essanym Wrote: Are you suggesting @Culmor  should make some latex ASMR recordings?
😉

(29 Dec 2020, 22:21 )essanym Wrote: What kind of sounds are you talking about.  I have an excellent microphone for stuff like that.  What's the smartphone for?
I mean you do not need a preamp and a sound card (OK, ideally, it would be nice to have them) - a good (shotgun) mike plugged into a smartphone and a recording app with the possibility to tune the gain should be enough for most cases. Ali sells fantastic Deity V-Mic D3 (especially the Pro version).
(29 Dec 2020, 14:44 )Culmor Wrote: OK, smokey it is then for my first venture into film-making 😊 For a trailer here's the typical sound they make being taken off.

awesome!! 😁
(28 Dec 2020, 10:50 )ltxrob Wrote: So its looking as if my WFH situation should be changing quite a bit come mid January from Crowded house to... peace and quiet, just me and the dog.
Need to have a think as to what I can do and still be video presentable, yet have some fun for my 4-5hrs window of opportunity a day! 😁

Well its looking as if the UK govenment are going to stall my quiet fun time for a while longer..
Wife will now be back at work... but children still under my feet as scholls now delayed return  😟

But cant say I dissagree with the decision to get better rapid testing infrastructure in senior schools Yahoo .
Good enough for a role "working from home" model?

pantyhose-art-54-office.jpg   

Actually.... While only "from home".?.. 😋

Source: RubberMatt

Source: https://twitter.com/RealRubberMatt/statu...2404760582
/photo/1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy