Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Women Sexy Shiny Mermaid Pole Dance Jumpsuit Faux Leather Snakeskin Print Latex Catsuit Fetish Erotic Bodysuit Nightclub Costume
$167.43-25%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8TH GEN Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Cosplay Sissy Full Body Suit Fake Boobs For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen
$1450.79-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Denim Jeans Bodysuits Gym Bodycon Yoga Sport Push Up Jumper Suits For Women
$72.59-15%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Fishnet Babysuit Women Erotic Lingerie Dress Exotic Babydolls Underwear Lingerie BodyStockings Costumes for Sex
$34.50

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$27.65-50%

gothic lolita
Handmade Cosplay Gothic Lolita Angel Wings Hairpin Demon Headdress Harajuku Horns Embroidery Feather Hair Clip Anime Accessories
$22.57-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(27 May 2019, 16:16 )Like Ra Wrote: 20 years ago I had almost no doubts in going out in mini shorts and shiny pantyhose, or roller-skating in a latex suit, but now I would think thrice about it, and most likely won't do it. Am I showing age or do I miss something?

I'm not living as transgender but I do identify as trans on some level. I had even been on hormones and changed my name at one time. Years ago, I had no problem going out as my female self. I knew what places I could go and have no problem. I knew where I could stop in for a bathroom break and have no problem. Mind you, I was also doing this in the southeast US, supposedly one of the least tolerant places in the US. Now I live in Oregon, in supposedly one of the most tolerant areas of the US and I'm now more nervous than ever to go out as my female self. This "forced tolerance" has generated more unease with people everywhere. I much prefer the old days.

The intolerance has shifted drastically as well. These days, you are expected to think liberally and if you don't you must be an evil person. People are now more afraid to come out as Trump supporters than they are to come out as gay or trans.
I’m in Calif, just south of you, and I couldn’t agree with you more.
Back in the early 2000, I wore really short shorts with a 1.5 to 2 inch inseam with pantyhose and never got a second look.
Can’t do it now.
(27 May 2019, 16:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Am I showing age or do I miss something?
OTOH... Most likely it's the age. If you are young and pretty, you can wear whatever you want, and most likely you will still look young and pretty. Aesthetics. And aesthetics is about balance, harmony and adequacy.

Here's an example. One guy at two ages.

jeroen_vd_klis-01.jpg    a beautiful girl

jeroen_vd_klis-02.jpg    a handsome man

One and the only amazing Jeroen van der Klis (http://bizarredesign.nl/bizarredesign/this-is-me/)
Bookmarking a huge article:

The New Patriarchy: How Trans Radicalism Hurts Women, Children—and Trans People Themselves - Quillette

https://quillette.com/2018/12/04/the-new...hemselves/

Scary... The society and politics are toxic ...
(13 Jun 2019, 15:06 )Like Ra Wrote: https://quillette.com/2018/12/04/the-new...hemselves/

Finally finished reading this great (and highly recommended) article (I recommend reading it in the "Reader mode").

Interestingly enough, this is what I wrote some time ago:
(27 May 2019, 16:16 )Like Ra Wrote: The actual reasons behind the previous post are even not the political correctness or "thought police", but the waves of "hypes" and "backlashes". ... (I would call it "an attack of SJWs"), what, in my opinion, creates more "backlash hate speech", than "forced tolerance".

And this is how the article ends:

Quote:Overall, the push for gender self-ID does more harm than good to the interests of gender-dysphoric people whose main concern is to be accepted by members of the sex they wish they had been born into. And as we see more cases of people claiming transgender status in bad faith, we may see a backlash.

So, it's not my imagination...

Just in case I saved the article (I'm acquiring the habit of saving everything I like or find useful, because nowadays the good stuff disappears from the Internet much faster, than 15-20 years ago).
(13 Apr 2019, 23:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Just curious. Are there any successful (aesthetically "passable") m2f transitions without FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery)? All "successful m2f" timelapse stories I've seen so far include FFS.
The more keep searching for info and watching transition lines, the more it becomes clear to me, that HRT does much more harm, than brings the femininity closer. To summarize the feminization factors:

1- Breast development (however not reliable and not always symmetric)
2- Redistribution of body fat (waist becomes narrower, the whole appearance a bit rounder)
3- Thinning of body hair (just a bit, not always and not everywhere)
4- Scalp hair growth
5- HRT reduces acne, seborrhea, skin oil (may lead to dry skin)

And that's it... 2,3 and 4 look good and I would call them positive irrespectively of feminization. The rest is either harm, or does not work after puberty, or depends on the physical form, or not stable, or not confirmed, or can be achieved using other less destructive methods.

I've read a lot about the mood change, but researches did not confirm the reasons. It can be either the hormones, or the psychological effect of "the first step taken to transition".

Is HRT any worthy?

On a side note. I asked my wife to make a couple of photos of me today, and it turned out that I can't even pose properly, despite all her efforts. 😁 My joints, tendons and muscles simply refuse to act any close to feminine 😁 I think I look ridiculous. Just like most TV photos (with all my respect to the efforts undertaken by TGs). I think there should be other ways... Healthy, slender beauties (all sexes) look good in any clothes. More yoga, more exercises, more fresh air, healthy relationships are the good first steps 😉
(13 Aug 2019, 17:12 )Like Ra Wrote: I asked my wife to make a couple of photos of me today, and it turned out that I can't even pose properly, despite all her efforts. [Image: biggrin.gif] My joints, tendons and muscles simply refuse to act any close to feminine [Image: biggrin.gif] I think I look ridiculous.

Have you considered taking a ballet class?

(13 Aug 2019, 17:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Is HRT any worthy?

I did HRT for around 6 months, maybe 8, it was a while back so hard to say.  The biggest changes I noticed in that span if time were breast growth, orgasm changes and mood changes.

While my breasts were growing, they were quite sensitive and sore on the inside, I guess mammary gland growing pains.  After I stopped HRT, my breasts stopped hurting but their size remained.  They're not big now, but I have enough that I'm not comfortable swimming topless anywhere.

My orgasm changed to where I had dry orgasms.  At first I liked that but then I grew to resent it because I remembered how much better typical male, large fluid volume orgasms felt.  On the plus side though, while on HRT, I developed the ability to have multiple orgasms.  That has remained with me after stopping HRT, so I can in fact have multiple "wet" orgasms in a row, non-stop.  Obviously, there's a limit on how much fluid is stored in a given amount of time, so some of these orgasms will effectively be dry, but I think my non-stop record is 7 right now and that's just because I got too tired to keep going.

A more subtle HRT change was my mood, I suppose I just ended up being more emotional about everything.  Since there weren't any physically tangible results I could see or measure, I can't really quantify what happened.  I can only say that other people noticed I wasn't making decisions the same as I had been before and I was more easily upset by things that wouldn't normally bother me.  These changes did not persist after concluding HRT.
Thanks @essanym!

(14 Aug 2019, 00:25 )essanym Wrote: Have you considered taking a ballet class?
Ha! That was the first thing I thought about, but no, I think I'm too grown up for that 😁 My wife would like to sign up for a tango class, but that would not help. Also, I think my martial art trainings show up (despite I stopped several years ago because of various injuries) - the body postures and stances are way incompatible with anything feminine 😁

(14 Aug 2019, 00:25 )essanym Wrote: I'm not comfortable swimming topless anywhere.
What do you wear for the beach/pool? Usual one-piece swimsuits?

(14 Aug 2019, 00:25 )essanym Wrote: My orgasm changed to where I had dry orgasms. 
(14 Aug 2019, 00:25 )essanym Wrote: think my non-stop record is 7 right now and that's just because I got too tired to keep going.
That's interesting (and not mentioned in the sources I read)! Especially the fact that it persists!

The rest corresponds to "the literature".

What was/is your overall "impression", if you don't mind my asking? Can you "label" it as "positive", "negative", "wasting of ...", "wrong decision", "useful experience"?
(14 Aug 2019, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: What do you wear for the beach/pool? Usual one-piece swimsuits?

I did wear a one piece latex swimsuit I made in one of my friends pools, one time.  Since I'm not even trying to live as a woman anymore, it would look weird for me to be in a public swimming place in a one piece swimsuit.  Most of the time though, I just wear a shorty wetsuit, or neoprene shorts and neoprene shirt.  As a scuba diver, it makes  perfect sense for me to have a lot of neoprene.  I do have a neoprene swimsuit I want to wear but I will wear it with shorts if I go in public.

(14 Aug 2019, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: What was/is your overall "impression", if you don't mind my asking? Can you "label" it as "positive", "negative", "wasting of ...", "wrong decision", "useful experience"?

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being amazingly positive and 10 being the worst decision of my life, it's probably a 3 or 4.  It certainly wasn't a wrong decision at the time and I might consider doing it again to get more breast growth or stop hair loss (if that becomes an issue).  I can definitely say it was a useful experience.  Assuming a person is actually healthy enough to receive HRT, I would certainly recommend it to anyone that feels like they might benefit from it.
(14 Aug 2019, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Ha! That was the first thing I thought about, but no, I think I'm too grown up for that 😁 My wife would like to sign up for a tango class, but that would not help. Also, I think my martial art trainings show up (despite I stopped several years ago because of various injuries) - the body postures and stances are way incompatible with anything feminine 😁

On a slightly different topic, if you're into shoes, take tango with her. Beautiful women, high heels, graceful movement, excellent exercise, and very close connections. We took tango for over 5 years and it was a LOT of fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,118 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,162 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra