Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Realistic Big Dildo Vibrator Telescopic Female Masturbation Suction Cup Heating Penis Remote Control Dick for Women Sex Toys
$34.05-50%

msemis
Kids Girls Sleeveless Rhinestone Leotard Gymnastic Outfit Ballet Dance Bodysuit Hollow Back Leotard with Hair Band Sport Shorts
$13.42-35%

latex zentai
Womens Long Sleeve Zentai Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sexy Black Shiny Latex Full Body Zentai Suit Spandex Zentai Catsuit
$84.31

bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

latex fetish
Womens Hot Sexy Wetlook PU Leather Lingerie Dress Black PVC Latex Zipper Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Wear Mini Dress Costumes
$21.27-22%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

wig hair
blonde lace front wig human hair 613 hd lace frontal wig 13x6 straight wigs for women choice cheap wigs on sale clearance
$109.75-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(26 Feb 2020, 15:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Where can I get the official info about the amount of transgenders/transsexuals per country (or, at least, in the US)?

"Transgender Population Size in the United States: a Meta-Regression of Population-Based Probability Samples" Feb 2017

PLAIN-LANGUAGE SUMMARY
We used data from national surveys to estimate the population size of transgender people in the United States. Estimates of the number of transgender adults significantly increased over the past decade, with a current best estimate of 390 per 100 000 adults. That is about 1 in every 250 adults, or almost 1 million Americans. These numbers may be more typical of younger adults than of the entire US population. We expect that future surveys will find higher numbers of transgender people and recommend that standardized questions be used, which will allow a more accurate population size estimate.

Background. Transgender individuals have a gender identity that differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. The population size of transgender individuals in the United States is not well-known, in part because official records, including the US Census, do not include data on gender identity. Population surveys today more often collect transgender-inclusive gender-identity data, and secular trends in culture and the media have created a somewhat more favorable environment for transgender people.

Objectives. To estimate the current population size of transgender individuals in the United States and evaluate any trend over time.

Search methods. In June and July 2016, we searched PubMed, Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature, and Web of Science for national surveys, as well as “gray” literature, through an Internet search. We limited the search to 2006 through 2016.

Selection criteria. We selected population-based surveys that used probability sampling and included self-reported transgender-identity data.

Data collection and analysis. We used random-effects meta-analysis to pool eligible surveys and used meta-regression to address our hypothesis that the transgender population size estimate would increase over time. We used subsample and leave-one-out analysis to assess for bias.

Main results. Our meta-regression model, based on 12 surveys covering 2007 to 2015, explained 62.5% of model heterogeneity, with a significant effect for each unit increase in survey year (F = 17.122; df = 1,10; b = 0.026%; P = .002). Extrapolating these results to 2016 suggested a current US population size of 390 adults per 100 000, or almost 1 million adults nationally. This estimate may be more indicative for younger adults, who represented more than 50% of the respondents in our analysis.

AJPH.2016.303578f3b.jpg   
Meta-Regression Showing the Proportion of Transgender Adults Against Survey Year, Based on Surveys That Categorized Transgender as Gender Identity: United States, 2007–2015

Note. BRFSS = Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System; NCHA = National College Health Assessment; NIS = National Inmate Survey. The 2016 NCHA was omitted as a potential outlier. Data points are scaled, with larger circles indicating smaller standard errors. The dashed lines indicate the 95% confidence interval about the regression line.

AJPH.2016.303578f2.jpg   
Proportion of Transgender Adults in Surveys That Categorized Transgender as a Gender Identity: United States, 2007–2016

Note. BRFSS = Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System; N = total sample size; NCHA = National College Health Assessment; NIS = National Inmate Survey.

Authors’ conclusions. Future national surveys are likely to observe higher numbers of transgender people. The large variety in questions used to ask about transgender identity may account for residual heterogeneity in our models.

Public health implications. Under- or nonrepresentation of transgender individuals in population surveys is a barrier to understanding social determinants and health disparities faced by this population. We recommend using standardized questions to identify respondents with transgender and nonbinary gender identities, which will allow a more accurate population size estimate.

Attached Files
meerwijk2017.pdf (Size: 987.19 KB )
Not a scientific article:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/tr...nes/19909/
Transgender Kids Could Get Hormone Therapy at Earlier Ages

Quote:Doctors are now considering allowing children to undergo hormone therapy at earlier ages in order to change their bodies.  Under current guidelines, that type of treatment is reserved for children 16 and older. However, authors of the new guidelines are considering striking that age requirement so children could begin hormone therapy earlier.
“It gives them more time to understand who they are without the clock ticking,” said Rosenthal, who has treated Jack and hundreds of other transgender children. “What you are doing is you're basically putting their puberty on hold. You're not promoting the development of either male or female physical characteristics at that point.”

Rosenthal believes halting puberty can lead to an easier and more successful physical transformation for transgender people long term.

“If you intervene with a medication that can put their puberty on pause, after puberty has not progressed too far, you can probably prevent the irreversible physical changes that go along with pubertal development,” Rosenthal said. “This way, a person who is truly transgender doesn't have to face the expense of surgical procedures and the risks.”

Doctors, including Rosenthal, recommend kids get off the puberty blocker by the time they turn 14 for fear of potential side-effects, including the weakening of bones.  Once children reach the allowable amount of time on the puberty blockers, they must decide whether to continue the transition process by taking hormones for the rest of their life or stop taking drugs completely to restart their natural puberty process.

Another opinion:

Quote:“I think it’s putting a lot on the shoulders of these children,” said Dr. Eric Vilain, a pediatrician and geneticist who heads the Medical Genetics division at UCLA. “It’s putting them on a path that will have a lot of medical and surgical consequences.”

Vilain believes early social transitions unfairly push children to thinking they should identity as the opposite sex. He said these transitions can lead to unnecessary medical interventions for transgender kids.

“People telling me that these boys who behave like girls are in fact girl inside -- I’m saying well, where is the girl?” he asked. “Is their brain different? Are their other genes different? I still have not seen that.”

According to Vilain, physicians are far too willing to recommend social transitions for children.  As a result, Vilain believes the vast majority of children currently undergoing social transitions in the U.S. might not actually be transgender and, thus, might not be best served by embracing a sex that doesn't match their gender.

"If the children are pushed in this belief it will be much much harder for them to get out of this belief because everyone will have agreed on it very, very early on," Vilain said. "What worries me is that, indeed, there might be in the upcoming years a considerable number of these children that are placed on a path that we don’t fully know the outcome."

Statistics?

Quote:An estimated 1.4 million adults and 150,000 teens in the U.S. identify as transgender. Population figures for younger children, however, are largely unknown. That said, Bay Area gender clinics provide care to more than 550 children, according to data collected by the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.

And this is what I see in various research papers - there is not enough evidence, there is not enough information, the statistics is very shallow, nothing is confirmed.

Quote:While teams of pediatricians and therapists provide ongoing medical and emotional care for transgender children, there is a lack of research detailing which children should transition socially and at what ages.

“We just don’t have definitive data one way or another,” said Dr. Kristina Olson, a research psychologist at the University of Washington who is leading a first-of-its-kind study that aims to provide a treasure-trove of data involving the long-term of trans children.

“To be able to, hopefully, answer which children should or should not transition,” she said.

Olson and her research team are studying 300 trans kids from around the U.S. and Canada and tracking them over the next two decades.

10x:

Quote:Megan, like many parents of transgender children, point to studies, including those from the Williams Institute at UCLA, that have shown trans kids are nearly 10 times more likely to commit suicide than non-trans children.
Ra had asked if I might participate and have anything to add to this thread since I'm labeled non-binary, gender queer and have been through all the appropriate and required counseling and have been on HRT for about three years.

I've only gone back a couple of posts and the responses.  The only observation I have is that, societally, we don't have all the answers to these questions but rather situational observations and generalizations.  What is meant is that we typically use a part of our brains that would only like to deal with absolutes; yes/no, this/not that, this course of treatment/not that one, this person was harmed/so it's all wrong, this person didn't benefit/so you can't have it.

A good percentage of the academic back-and-forth seems to be of this nature and, one might assume, has been influenced by the clinicians' and researchers' acquired value systems (religion, academia) etc.

If you've been alive for a while you probably won't be surprised that life is a bit more complex and complicated than Yes/No, Right/wrong, objective/subjective.  For example, when I was diagnosed with a gender identity misalignment at 16 the psychiatrist informed my parents that it was his expectation I would be dead or institutionalized before I reached the age of 25. Based on statistics he was clinically and scientifically correct and he had the "objective" research to prove the point.  I'm 67 now.  He was wrong and he, because he didn't know any better and was hypnotized by the methods and philosophy of the time, could not see another alternative.  HRT was a punishment for the crime of homosexuality in those days (Alan Turing for example).  

Times, opinions, societal norms and research outcomes change through time - become more informed (sometimes - unless there is money to be lost) - and the same manuals everyone quotes today as being 'definitive' - were the same 'objective & definitive' and incontrovertible references to my diagnosis then.  Turns out the same profession that considered me mentally ill, now considers me to have to be a 'paraphilia' - which is only a 'disorder' not an 'illness' requiring institutionalization and electroconvulsive therapy - and that there are more possible outcomes other than institutionalization or suicide.  

End of rant...
(30 Apr 2020, 00:03 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Ra had asked if I might participate
Linking a very related post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid42369
This guy is amazing! He has even got his own Aliexpress shop!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJR6B3dHsuE

Thank to @Culmor!
Not sure where to post it - Isabella Valentine's outrage. Just for the record. (For those unfamiliar with IV - she "was" one of the well-known sissy hypno content maker)

https://imgur.com/a/rkz0r

That's more of a continuation of https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid35363

Then we have Joan Rowling's story. The world is getting crazy... The so called "minorities" do everything to be discriminated even more, at least behind the curtain. Public opinion is slowly turning towards "silent hate". I feel particularly bad about it, because all my efforts over decades are getting wasted. Crossdressing, genderbending, genderfluidity, crossplay is not fun anymore, it's a part of political agendas. And TS&TG is a part of big business.
(30 Jun 2020, 17:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Then we have Joan Rowling's story
Ah, if you are not aware yet...

Source: https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/12...8664701952

Source: https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/12...4595588096

Source: https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/12...2234775552

https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/j-k-r...er-issues/
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53002557
https://www.vogue.com/article/jk-rowling...-franchise
https://www.thecut.com/2020/06/j-k-rowli...ntary.html
https://www.thecut.com/2019/12/j-k-rowli...ments.html

JK Rowling Wrote:Dress however you please.
Call yourself whatever you like.
Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you.
Live your best life in peace and security.
But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real?
Errrm... Okay...

"The Matrix Creator Just Confirmed That the Sci-Fi Masterpiece Is a Trans Allegory

Fans have long speculated about the meaning of the cyberpunk classic. Now co-director Lilly Wachowski explains how the film reflects her identity."

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/mo...explained/
I have been thinking about this story and contemplating posting about for a few days now. Does changing the present now change the past? The Wachowski "sisters" now say the Matrix was about gender transitioning. However, the movie was made 21 years ago by the Wachowski "brothers". Even says so in the credits. I don't feel like their current viewpoints and feelings can change what was made in the past. I saw the movies as a struggle between man/machine and reality/perception. Gender never was a part of that, although the character Switch did add the male/female duality. The Wachowski sisters may have changed, but the movie didn't.

https://web.archive.org/web/200601150618...id/9138137 This provides some insight into what Lily, formerly known as Larry, went through during his/her transition. Some BDSM, crossdressing, dominatrixes, humiliation, hypnosis, and possibly blackmail. It reads like a fictional story.
(11 Aug 2020, 15:50 )Frank Wrote: However, the movie was made 21 years ago by the Wachowski "brothers".
Yes, but the gender issue was aeady there, so it's possible that some "ideas" are incorporated into the movie.

The beauty of The Matrix is in its wide interpretation. And that's why I like it. However, in all the "sources" (I've read about) behind the Matrix, "gender" (and even "sex") is not an issue. Quite the opposite - non-duality in everything rules. Buddhism, for example. Actually, the sex can be important, because of the different energy flow (think of qigong, yoga, taichi, etc). And "gender" simply does not exist in any of the realms (physical, etheric, whatever) except the social one 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,073 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,135 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra