Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
White Fishnet Sexy costume Lingerie Underwear product Teddies erotic Catsuit cosplay Lingerie Sex toys 18 + hot bodysuit
$3.33

sexy
5PCS/Set High Waist Women Panties Pure Cotton Body Shaper Underwear Breathable Cute Briefs Sexy Lace Comfort Female Lingerie
$10.65

mouth gag
Silicone Mouth Ball BDSM Bondage Lips Ring Open Gag Ball Adult Slave Erotic Sex Toy For Couples Toys Mouth Gag Games
$111.86-15%

SXXY
SXXY Super Realistic Soft Cock Cover With Anti-drop Two Colors Silicone Penis Sleeve For Men Delay Ejaculation 18+ Adult Sex Toy
$68.06-60%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Bodysuit Strap Solid Swimsuit High Cut Bikini Thong Leotard Thin Smooth Jumpsuit Summer Breath Nightwear
$39.77-41%

2022 chastity
2022 New Cobra Male Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Small Cock Cage,Cock Rings,Penis Cage,BDSM Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$43.55-47%

ballet high heels
For 30cm Doll Dress Pink Ballet Pompadour Dance Dress One-piece Socks High Heels Suit Doll Costume Change
$1.78-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First real session.
Up until Recently, I'd just been tying my legs up and sleeping like that, as I found it incredibly comfortable. But after some thinking and searching, I found an overnight setup that I absolutely loved.

I found the image set below and added to it to make my night wonderful.
Things I added.
-Butt Plug
-Vibrator
-Keys in Ice release method.

The only thing I found uncomfortable was sleeping with my gag in, it wasn't something I was used to, but I was fine in the end. I think I'd prefer it without the gag to be honest, I'm just looking for a wonderful sleep, but I still don't want to be able to call for help, "Silence Is Golden" so they say.

Would I do it again? Definitely, It was one of the best experiences I've had personally (Yes, I'm easy to please...)

The only thing that would have made it better is if my master walked in and stole my keys before having her way,  "Busted".

Notes to myself: Buy new cuffs, the ones I was using allowed for me to escape early if I wanted to, which made it more of a patience game than an actual predicament.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1393976169203.jpg     1393976194412.jpg     1393976242732.jpg     1393976265225.jpg   
Watch them squirm~ 
I think there is no reason to use ice release for keys, will be safer just use ice-lock for handcuff rope, and place keys somewhere safe.
When you wake up - you should untie your legs and only after this - come for key and unlock handcuffs
(29 Feb 2016, 17:02 )Scales Wrote: I'd just been tying my legs up and sleeping like that, as I found it incredibly comfortable.
Lucky you, I've tried that without luck, always waking up in the middle of the night because of that, not to mention trying that scenario for me will be hard, I would wake with back pain. Hope you share your next sessions.
(29 Feb 2016, 23:00 )Chelovek Wrote: I think there is no reason to use ice release for keys, will be safer just use ice-lock for handcuff rope, and place keys somewhere safe.
When you wake up - you should untie your legs and only after this - come for key and unlock handcuffs

I don't own an icelock and I can't be bothered to make one, I find that my setup works just fine for me. ^.^
Watch them squirm~ 
If your current setup works for you, that's great.
But as time goes on, you may want to try something different or add something new. If you can get your hands on a timer and a vibrator, you could set it up as an alarm clock.
Buzzzz......Buzzzz.......Buzzzz
Time to wake up !
(02 Mar 2016, 14:01 )Scales Wrote: I don't own an icelock and I can't be bothered to make one
You do not have to. Just use a sock and a steel ring: https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock4.php
Agreed. The sock method works just fine. I tried the whole over complicated ice lock thing... Sock is quick simple and basically free.
Ice-sock is my preferred method (or a variant on it), simply because if will always release (barring some freak temperature event!).

I still fantasise about being able to properly sleep in bondage, but find it so difficult to actual achieve (arousal and discomfort are all factors)

MJ
Nice scenario, easy and simple. First reasonable use of handcuffs I have seen! I would use the sock ice method on the arms string as well, seems much safer. Of course it would require qute a strong sock because pulling the rope towards your body translates into a much bigger lateral force. Two ropes and the hands to the sides should be more secure.

It would not work for me, because I would not be able to sleep, same as madjack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First session using Magbound lock SlaveToRubber 8 2,711 30 Dec 2021, 22:59
Last Post: Like Ra
First ever inescapable session ckbound 4 3,631 03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Last Post: Polemanme
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,211 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
Very real elbow bondage Strappado 6 8,300 13 Nov 2015, 18:47
Last Post: Strappado
First session with ice-pantyhose delay Bonded 1 5,560 06 Sep 2014, 12:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Chelovek (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (1) , Scales (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)