Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$19.52-40%

msemis
Kids Girls Sequins Lyrical Dance Dress Sheer Overlay Figure Skating Performance Costume Gymnastics Ballet Dance Skirted Leotard
$22.38-34%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

zalo
zalo sexyshop erotic accessories for coupl Sex Products e Breast enlargement dolls for adults 18 Women's panties sex toy
$170.08-37%

sexye doll
SEXYE Real Silicone Sex Doll Lifelike Breast Full TPE Love Doll Adult Anime Sexy Toys Sexual Pussy Big Breast Silicone Sex Doll
$1208.79-39%

transparent dress
Sexy Hollow Web Lace Fabric Polyester Transparent Mesh Fabric For Curtain Table runner Sewing Wedding Dress Cloth
$13.58-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First session using Magbound lock
Completed my first session in some time where I was totally locked down and helpless which went really well! (sorry for the long read ahead!) 

The objective was to be restrained on the bed spread-eagle while being stimulated with a Hitachi.  I started by setting up my latex bedding and pillowcases, along with four chains connected to the bed frame and heavy rubber restraints for my ankles and wrists. The restraint and chain for my left hand were attached to the Magbound device that is screwed to the side of my bed frame.  After that, I hung up some rope and dangled the Hitachi down from above with its power cable fastened with the rope.  I wanted a bit of a struggle in order to earn the stimulation from the vibrator, so I hung it in such a way that it was just out of reach, forcing me to strain a bit to make contact with my groin.  I then slipped into my .25mm neck entry suit with gloves and socks and sat on the bed to make sure everything was aligned properly.  I then set the Magbound timer for 30 minutes, turned on the Hitachi, and let the lock plate connect with the magnet, and then I was totally locked down for a half hour!

I loved the reality of being helplessly chained down on a rubber bed while being encased in a tight latex suit. I spent the first 15 minutes struggling against my restraints while trying to align my cock with the vibrator to get the most stimulation.  I left my cock zipped inside the suit because I was afraid of being overstimulated and reaching orgasm too quickly, but I think I would have been fine with going unzipped.  In fact, I didn't manage to cum during the 30-minute session due to the vibrator not stimulating me enough on its own without my hands for help.  Finally, during the second half of the session, the vibrator had either shut off from overheating or has an auto-off feature that had activated (not sure).  I managed to use my body to swing the Hitachi like a pendulum and get it into my right hand where I switched it back on.  Finally, after 30 minutes, the magnet deactivated and I was free!  

Next time, I will do a few things differently:

- Wear a hood and possibly a gag, to help me feel even more helpless and submissive.
- Include more stimulation/ pain.  I have an E-stim Systems egg in the mail that I am very excited to torment my rear with.  I will use that along with some leads on my cock and set my Erostek box to the random setting and put the box out of my reac.
- Keep my cock exposed so I can feel the vibrator better.
- Film it!  I'll record the experience so I can get feedback from others and tips on how to have the best SB experience 

Cheers!
(30 Dec 2021, 17:51 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Film it!  I'll record the experience so I can get feedback from others and tips on how to have the best SB experience 
Yes! Please!
(30 Dec 2021, 18:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2021, 17:51 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Film it!  I'll record the experience so I can get feedback from others and tips on how to have the best SB experience 
Yes! Please!

Ok, just went for round #2 and filmed the whole thing!  Could you explain to a newbie how to upload it?
(30 Dec 2021, 20:24 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Could you explain to a newbie how to upload it?
How big is it? If it's bigger, than 100MB, it's better to upload to a 3d party site (there is no much space available here): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2376

There is an alternative: upload photos from the video (just attach them to the post).
(30 Dec 2021, 17:51 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I then slipped into my .25mm neck entry suit with gloves and socks
This part is aeady interesting 😋
(30 Dec 2021, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2021, 20:24 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Could you explain to a newbie how to upload it?
How big is it? If it's bigger, than 100MB, it's better to upload to a 3d party site (there is no much space available here): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2376

There is an alternative: upload photos from the video (just attach them to the post).

I've uploaded it with Boundforum, but it takes a while for the video to be reviewed/approved.  Here are some stills to keep everyone entertained in the meantime 😄

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.02.43 PM.png     Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.03.46 PM.png   
(30 Dec 2021, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2021, 17:51 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I then slipped into my .25mm neck entry suit with gloves and socks
This part is aeady interesting 😋

Being encased in tight black rubber is half the fun 😏
(30 Dec 2021, 21:04 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I've uploaded it with Boundforum,
Link?
(30 Dec 2021, 21:04 )SlaveToRubber Wrote:  Here are some stills to keep everyone entertained in the meantime 😄
Love it! But... Why are you neither blindfolded, nor gagged? And from the description I do not see any mentions of a plug? 😉 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My First Session with Rope! Kyral_the_Cool 11 460 04 Apr 2024, 21:44
Last Post: Kyral_the_Cool
First ever inescapable session ckbound 4 3,694 03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Last Post: Polemanme
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,231 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
First real session. Scales 8 7,845 08 Mar 2016, 23:39
Last Post: Strappado
First session with ice-pantyhose delay Bonded 1 5,580 06 Sep 2014, 12:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , SlaveToRubber (4)