Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Japanese Cute Lolita Sweet Sexy Cosplay Anime Halloween Costume Night Club Fancy Dress Roleplay Uniform Maid Mini Dress
$44.32-1%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Spandex Nylon Sleeveless Leotard Girls Pink Scoop Neck Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dance Costumes For Performance
$19.34-44%

exotic lingerie
Soft Goth Sexy Lingerie Adjustable Body Bondage Harness Lingerie Cage Sexy Crop Top Bra Rave Halloween Clothing Accessories
$7.66-53%

otouch
Powerful Magic Wand Vibrators for Women Clitori Stimulator Big AV Stick Vibrator Female G Spot Massager Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$382.07-32%

zentai
Adult Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewear
$128.26-43%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine 10mm Screw Connector DIY accessories Adapter Connector fit for Reciprocating Saws/Vac-u-lock/machine
$28.80-43%

beeger
BEEGER Wrist to Anal Plug Bondage Kit, Sex Toys For Women Cosplay Erotic Leather Wrist Cuff Restraints with anal plug
$266.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My first real selfbondage session
So I finally had a self bondage session that felt a little more "real", especially now that I have my lycra suit and know a few knots. I tied myself down, spread eagle on my bed. I also tied a large corded massage-device to myself, my vibrating bullet doesn't come in the mail till tomorrow unfortunately. It was very exhilarating.

Here's some pics, I had to screen shot them from the video I took.
 Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.09.47 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.09.49 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.00 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.02 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.42 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.46 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.49 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.50 PM.png     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.53 PM.png   
more fun to be had when the vibe bullet arrives 😊
First thing that came to my mind: I would add pantyhose on legs and arms. Then - thicker rope. The rope on the picture is too thin and can dig into skin too easily and painfully. What about a rope harness (karada?) and plugs?

Nice catsuit! And we are waiting for more 😉
(20 Feb 2012, 22:52 )Like Ra Wrote: First thing that came to my mind: I would add pantyhose on legs and arms. Then - thicker rope. The rope on the picture is too thin and can dig into skin too easily and painfully. What about a rope harness (karada?) and plugs?

Nice catsuit! And we are waiting for more 😉

I like to wear pantyhose when I am in my one piece swimsuit, not so much with the lycra suit, but I'm gonna give it a try. Haven't had too much trouble with the rope but I did notice some marks this time though, so perhaps I should check into it.

I don't know any karada or anything like that yet, but I have seen the tutorials on the site and am interested.

As fir plugs, I don't have any. Not sure if I would like them, or if they would add any excitement, but I have been curious.
Great posting - more please

Agree with Ra that thicker ropes are much more comfortable (and safer) and, of course, adding pantyhose would be wonderful.

Don't be shy about plugs - you can try a cheap one (via mail order) and see how it goes, best suggestion is to start small 😊

MJ
(21 Feb 2012, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: Great posting - more please

Agree with Ra that thicker ropes are much more comfortable (and safer) and, of course, adding pantyhose would be wonderful.

Don't be shy about plugs - you can try a cheap one (via mail order) and see how it goes, best suggestion is to start small 😊

MJ

I'll keep that in mind 😋

and I'll maybe do more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My First Session with Rope! Kyral_the_Cool 11 424 04 Apr 2024, 21:44
Last Post: Kyral_the_Cool
First session using Magbound lock SlaveToRubber 8 2,780 30 Dec 2021, 22:59
Last Post: Like Ra
First ever inescapable session ckbound 4 3,676 03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Last Post: Polemanme
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,224 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
First real session. Scales 8 7,834 08 Mar 2016, 23:39
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , systemisdownz10 (3)