Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
New Male Click&Lock Anti-Cheating Chastity Cage Device Cock Cage Abstinence Penis Lock Bondage Adult Game Adult Erotic Product18
$23.18

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

zlatameer
0.6mm Men Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Socks ( and Separeted Gloves) Handmade Jumpsuit Clothing S-LCM100
$205.68-17%

transparent pantyhose
New 8D Elastic Magical Stockings Thin Transparent Anti Hook Sexy Oil Shiny Pantyhose Smoothly Gloss Hose Tights Women Plus Size
$2.72-1%

crossdress anime
23cm Crayon Shin-chan Action Figure Anime Shin Chan Cos Crossdressing Figuras Manga Kawaii Doll Collection Model Ornaments Gift
$38.49-38%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop TShirt BDSM Bondage Discipline Dominance Submission Printing Tops Leisure T Shirt Male Short Sleeve Polyester
$66.34

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Series Polka Dot Back Line Smooth Stockings Silky Oil Shiny Glossy Open Crotch Pantyhose Nylon Women Black Tights
$6.04-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Femininity
And no, it's not "mannerism"....
Mmmm... I would add the 0.7 ratio (waist/hips, bust/waist). Very anatomicoanthropological, but still very feminine.
Are you saying that a 0.7 is the middle ?
Now it looks like you just set a standard.

I'm beginning to see a sealed can with a label saying...

Worms
There were several investigations and experiments where people had to choose the figure they like the most. And in most of the cases the waist/hips ratio was 0.7 for women and 0.9 for men. For example, the classic 90-60-90 is an example of the 0.7 ratio.

BTW, I posted a link to the site where you can play with various parameters. Here it is once again: http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten.../index.htm
Your talking cm, not inches. Right?
Ok, 0.9 would be male, and 0.7 would be female.
So, with that being said, 0.8 could be male or female or netural.
Right?
(15 Feb 2018, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Your talking cm, not inches. Right?
For 90-60-90? Yes, cm.

(15 Feb 2018, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: 0.8 could be male or female or neutral.
Neutral? Or androgynous? Possibly.
(15 Feb 2018, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: So, with that being said, 0.8 could be male or female or netural.
Just measured: at 94-80 (and sometimes 78) I'm pretty close to 0.8 😉 To "fit" into 0.8, my waist should be 75, provided the hips will not "shrink" as well. Funny fetish mathematics 😁
So far the most objective feminine traits are:

o- waist/hips ratio = 0.7
o- keeping knees together
o- keeping elbows close to the body

Anything else?
To illustrate my point. Have a look at the elbows, knees and feet:

femininity-06.jpg     femininity-05.jpg     femininity-04.jpg     femininity-03.jpg     femininity-02.jpg     femininity-01.jpg   
By strange coincidence I stumbled across this 100 year old Punch cartoon and thought it very apt for the subject of physical stance:

Capture.JPG   

MJ

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (4) , Like Ra (103) , madjack (1) , no smile (38) , princesitanatty (40) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (9) , Zooy (2)