Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Women 3mm High Quality Neoprene Snorkeling Wetsuit Swimming Suit Surfing Swimwear
$161.66-28%

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men Male Cock Ring Enlargement Penis Sleeve Chastity Cage Extender Silicone Penis Ring
$3.07-22%

latex rubber fashion
New Chelsea Boots Men Shoes PU Brown Fashion Versatile Business Casual British Style Street Party Wear Classic Ankle Boots C1240
$29.04-45%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Series Oily Jacquard Sole Back Line Sexy Stockings Silky Oil Shiny Glossy Open Crotch Pantyhose Nylon Cuban Heel Tights
$6.04

yizyif
Kid Girls Sequins Christmas Santa Clause Costume Xmas New Year Elf Cosplay Sleeveless Bow Tutu Dress Party Performance Dancewear
$188.82-40%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Animal Heads Wearable Kig Animal Headsets
$1765.63-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Femininity
(22 Mar 2020, 11:19 )no smile Wrote: I think Likera is trying to make a sum-up of your position which is quite a challenge with all our discussion/divergence/...
I'm literally drawing a picture 😊 And that makes me think more...
(22 Mar 2020, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2020, 11:19 )no smile Wrote: I think Likera is trying to make a sum-up of your position which is quite a challenge with all our discussion/divergence/...
I'm literally drawing a picture 😊 And that makes me think more...
See this text, it's very interesting: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychol...ches%3famp
Was experimenting with various editors. Ended up with LibreOffice Drawing + Gimp:

femininity_masculinity-01.jpg   

The idea behind this diagram is to bring physical, anatomical, personal and social-expectational criteria together. What do you think?
Another iteration.

femininity_masculinity-03.jpg   
Well, that's a start but what do you state in men and women?  Sex or Gender?
(25 Mar 2020, 09:26 )no smile Wrote: Sex or Gender?
Yes

😁
I don't understand the graphic, could you explain it?
I guess the circles are defined by biological sex, and the intersection of the circles includes the traits shared by men and women. But most traits can be present both in men or women, with different probabilities. So most traits will be located in the intersection. Is this the correct interpretation?
(25 Mar 2020, 09:26 )no smile Wrote: Sex or Gender?
Funny, I think even 5 years ago this question would not arise. And now I expected this question, and it took me quite a while to think about the answer 😁

I would say - sex first. Gender is secondary, because this concept appears much later in the physical body and it's mostly a social thing.
(27 Mar 2020, 00:14 )princesitanatty Wrote: I don't understand the graphic
To be honest, I don't quite understand it either, and I don't think this is the last version.

(27 Mar 2020, 00:14 )princesitanatty Wrote: I guess the circles are defined by biological sex
Yes

(27 Mar 2020, 00:14 )princesitanatty Wrote: the intersection of the circles includes the traits shared by men and women.
Yes. Like two legs, two arms, one nose, etc.

(27 Mar 2020, 00:14 )princesitanatty Wrote: Is this the correct interpretation?
Yes.

I'm not sure how to properly define the rest. For example, he society expectation plays important role here, think of long necks, drilled teeth, extreme fatness in some African tribes or corsets in the Victorian era. That's what I called "Socially approved". But at the same time it must be aesthetically pleasant for the particular person. In some cases it corresponds to what's socially approved. What is not approved (but still desirable by that individual) might be considered a "forbidden fruit", "filthy/asocial behaviour", or something what "must not be shown". In my mind, "femininity/masculinity", should always be associated (consciously or subconsciously) with something positive, desirable and approved by the society. In other words, it's pretty and not something to be ashamed of.
How, you think manspreading (which you identified as masculine gesture) is a positive and desirable way to sit?

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (4) , Like Ra (103) , madjack (1) , no smile (38) , princesitanatty (40) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (9) , Zooy (2)