Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Leather Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Sex Toys Penis Lock Orgasm BDSM Sex Toy For Man Chastity Device
$2.36-5%

arm binder
Couple Games for Excitement Hand BondageLeather Bondage Leg/Arm Binder Fetish Strapon Harness Sexual Couples Kit Slave Sm Goods
$43.84

transparent dress
Hot Transparent Sexy Lingerie Woman Erotic Pajamas Lace Open Bra Sex Nightwears Ladies Erotic Dress Sexy Lingerie Sleepdress
$9.73-50%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-33%

headphone sleeping mask
Mask For Sleep Headphones Bluetooth 3D Eye Mask Music Play Sleeping Headphones with Built-in HD Speaker
$8.83

vac-u-lock machine
BUXP Sex Machine Attachment M10 M8 M6 Screw Vac-u-lock Adapter Bendable Spring Connector Extension Love Machine Vibrator Sex Toy
$124.32

crossdress anime
Pink Maid Outfit Cosplay Lolita Anime Costume Strappy Princess Dress Lace Doll Skirt Maid Clothing Cafe Woman Sissy Crossdress
$257.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Femininity
OK, I finally tweaked the coding of the post, so it renders correctly now. Let's go piece by piece.

(15 Mar 2020, 13:07 )no smile Wrote: But if they are not natural for you, they don't look unnatural so, that's the point. 
(15 Mar 2020, 13:07 )no smile Wrote: You don't seem awkward in these photos so why would a men taking women position not looking natural because he's a men? 
What I mean is that in the usual "unstaged" life, or when I'm not crossdressing, or when I'm not trying to imitate "what I called femininity", I never sit, stand or move like this. Because it's unnatural for me. All these poses were carefully (and sometimes even painfully) were "constructed" by my wife, by physically moving parts of my body to look correctly on the photo. By myself, I would never be able to do that. In some poses I had to hold my breath and balance for a couple of seconds before I would "fall" to a more stable position. Yet, it was fun!

(15 Mar 2020, 13:07 )no smile Wrote: Do you walk with your knee 30cm appart?
I walk like on skies 😁 My wife taught me how to properly walk on heels:
 how_to_walk_in_heels-01.png   

And the first two rules are:

o- STRAIGHTEN YOUR KNEES!
o- KEEP YOU KNEES TOGETHER!

😁
(19 Mar 2020, 00:57 )Like Ra Wrote: What I mean is that in the usual "unstaged" life, or when I'm not crossdressing, or when I'm not trying to imitate "what I called femininity", I never sit, stand or move like this. Because it's unnatural for me.
The thing is, most of the time, when you learn some new pose/movement/attitude, even if it's not easy at first, with time and practice, your body will handle it perfectly. It's the same if you try a new way to dance. Taking such pose is not "born natural" for women. It's deeply learned from the early beginning of life trough how the society shows you how you should look...

(19 Mar 2020, 00:57 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife taught me how to properly walk on heels:

And the first two rules are:

o- STRAIGHTEN YOUR KNEES!
o- KEEP YOU KNEES TOGETHER!

😁
Yeah, heel walking is quite a learning 😊 But I did it on my own since my gf does not walk like that in heels 😉 (she does not wear heel that often too sadly) Again, it's all learning, nothing "born natural".

And about Ophelia's photo, it's such a bimbo you could never 100% sure it's a woman. This kind of photo, take some "feminine" attribute and exaggerate it but this could perfectly be a man.
(19 Mar 2020, 10:02 )no smile Wrote: And about Ophelia's photo, it's such a bimbo you could never 100% sure it's a woman.  This kind of photo, take some "feminine" attribute and exaggerate it but this could perfectly be a man.

Oh yes, she is! Search for Ophelia Overdose

ophelia-overdose-01.png     ophelia-overdose-03.jpg     ophelia-overdose-08-latex_dress.jpg   

(photos are subject-related)
I was talking about the photo... I know she's a woman.
(15 Mar 2020, 13:07 )no smile Wrote: Yeah, I just love these photo  [Image: wink.gif]
But if they are not natural for you, they don't look unnatural so, that's the point. 
Have a look at the last paragraph of this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid36584 😁
Have you reach any conclusions in this thread so far? Are there positions in conflict? I think there is an innate tendency to have some traits in a specific point of a feminine - masculine spectrum, and that the point is usually, but not always, aligned with biological sex.
(22 Mar 2020, 01:55 )princesitanatty Wrote: Have you reach any conclusions in this thread so far?
Hang on... I'm drawing a picture...
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:Have you reach any conclusions in this thread so far?
I don't understand your reply.
(22 Mar 2020, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Mar 2020, 13:07 )no smile Wrote: Yeah, I just love these photo  [Image: wink.gif]
But if they are not natural for you, they don't look unnatural so, that's the point. 
Have a look at the last paragraph of this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid36584  😁
Well, I don't get your point here.  

If you mean your think your photo does not look natural, I can say this is not true.  But it can be weird to you, the same way your recorded voice sounds weird.

Bit, if by this, you mean your body cannot adapt to these, I can tell you there are women who can't too.  And some boys do it all naturally.  And the reverse is also true.  Some boy cannot make "masculine" gesture, some women have difficulty and some cannot.
Each body has its own limits, but do you really think Ophelia poses naturally like that, without effort or learning?  I don't recall finding early photo of Ophelia overdose but I do recall comparing early photo of Bianca Beauchamp and they do not look the same as her present work.  So she clearly learned how to make things better.

It does change any of my point.
(22 Mar 2020, 06:40 )princesitanatty Wrote:
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:Have you reach any conclusions in this thread so far?
I don't understand your reply.

I think Likera is trying to make a sum-up of your position which is quite a challenge with all our discussion/divergence/...

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (4) , Like Ra (103) , madjack (1) , no smile (38) , princesitanatty (40) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (9) , Zooy (2)