Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Pink Sexy Chastity Lock Sissy Cock Cage with 4 Size Rings Male Camouflage Bottom Chastity Device Male Sex Toys 18+ 정조대
$1.21-50%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Latex Stockings Rose Red with Black Rubber Long Tight Socks for Women Wear with Dress Cosplay Costumes
$38.59-20%

wetlook
2023 Red Long Sleeve Shirt Men Wetlook Leather Zipper Shirt Sexy Dance Party Clubwear Male Shiny Metallic Leather Jacket Topsl
$127.05-30%

chastity 2021
2021 New Sex Toys For Men Metal Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Cock Cage Male Penis Lock BDSM Bondage Ring Adult Sex Products
$44.31-29%

leg binder
PU Leather Shoulder Leg Arm Binder BDSM Bondage Behind Back Straightjacket Slave Lockable Shoulder Strap Sleeves Harness Sex Toy
$20.73

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Femininity
Hey, remember what you said on feminine gesture not being natural on guys?  Well, I was just doing some "internet walking" and found this video.  I watched it first for it's content (which you can totally pass) then I thought of this subject (because of the fashion of the guy) and looked at it again searching for specific "feminine" gestures (as called).  Guess what, there are tons of it, including all these pointed and I did not figured it before the end...
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBN0n9dnJQ
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBN0n9dnJQ
[/url]

Ok, the guy is clearly acting but they are clearly not "consciously" made.
I wouldn't call any of his gestures feminine 😁 He's a pure Logical Intuitive Introvert (I have lots of friends of this type, because they are typical IT or researcher guys), they tend to act coquettish (not feminine, though) and patronizing to emphasize their significance and intellectual superiority 😁
Now you loose me. You post a photo of a girl pointing to something on her right with her arm bent and her body arched saying it's typically feminine and if a guy does it, it would look unnatural, and if I show you a guy doing the same gesture , you say it's not feminine but coquettish? We'll definitely need a definition here because we'll not be going anywhere like that 😉

Maybe femininity is about coquetry?
(16 Mar 2020, 18:50 )no smile Wrote: I show you a guy doing the same gesture
But he didn't do the same gesture 😊 He is VERY FAR from it 😊

(16 Mar 2020, 18:50 )no smile Wrote: you say it's not feminine but coquettish?
Yes, his behaviour is coquettish, and no, his gestures are not feminine.

(16 Mar 2020, 18:50 )no smile Wrote: Maybe femininity is about coquetry?
Also, but coquetry is more about behaviour and emotions. In other words, femininity and coquetry intersects, but absolutely not the same.
That was a push up 😉  (about feminity being coquetry)

(16 Mar 2020, 19:58 )Like Ra Wrote: But he didn't do the same gesture 😊 He is VERY FAR from it 😊
Definition definition definition...

Anyway, I won't argue about the gesture since, as I say from the start, context on video is as important as on photography.  A gesture can be interpreted a thousand different way on the same photo/video and you can see what you like as well as me. 

Btw, I love how you pretend being able to read someone's personality with a 5 minutes video...  But we are going away of the subject.

Coquetery being about emotion?  Don't think so.  It's more a role-play.
(16 Mar 2020, 22:42 )no smile Wrote: I love how you pretend being able to read someone's personality with a 5 minutes video... 
You know, there are "clear" types you can recognize, especially if you are very familiar with them. I do not claim that I can do it for every person. And even in this case, it's still 80% 😊

He sits and moves like a wooden doll 😁
Oh, BTW, compare him with Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.
I did not watch a lot of BBT but from my recall, Sheldon does not have the same gesture. (If we still talk about it...)
(17 Mar 2020, 18:53 )no smile Wrote: the same gesture
Not sure which one you mean. At least the guy in the video does not make any gestured similar to the girl.

(17 Mar 2020, 18:53 )no smile Wrote: Sheldon does not have the same gesture.
They move similarly (like wooden dolls), they have similar face expressions, they are both "logical" (their faces show no emotions, mimics is very basic, they can talk louder or quieter to emphasize something or to explain what they are feeling, and that's it), "intuitive"(as opposed to sensoric - very easy to see how he sits, for example, both are very "unstable", like in the process of constant falling, not "grounded"), and "rational" (that "wood" in the movements and in postures). Sheldon is "introvert", the guy in the video - not quite sure. Most likely also introvert. I can go on, if you want the full analysis...
This Ophelia's photo (ebay) is one of my long term "femininity examples".

femininity-27_ophelia_in_latex.jpg   

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (4) , Like Ra (103) , madjack (1) , no smile (38) , princesitanatty (40) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (9) , Zooy (2)