Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
BDSM PU Leather Arm Binder Bondage Armbinder Restraint Straight Jacket Back Bag Slave Lockable Gloves Adult Role playing Sex Toy
$11.62

2023 chastity
2023 New Sissy Black Chastity Cage Male Chastity Device Belt Lightweight Cock Cage Penis Ring Erotic Cobra Adult Sextoy For Men
$59.73-35%

thierry bondage
Thierr Fetish Slave Neck Collar To Hand Cuffs Body Harness Bondage Restraint Arm Binders Sex Toys For Couple Adult Games
$19.12

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK09)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

exotic lingerie
Gentle man Sexy Stockings for Men Lingerie Gay Erotic Mesh Lace Stocking Men's Thigh high Hosiery sissy clothes medias de hombre
$4.54

bondage high heels
Sorbern Lockable Ankle Boots Heelless Bdsm Shoes No Heels For Bondage Use Lockable Zipper Front Lace Up Custom Color
$220.22-32%

corset
Sexy Going Out Party Club Top with Buckle Lace Bustier Corset Tops for Women
$9.68-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Favourite, interesting or "playing now" music
Hi Like Ra.

"Agree, but on the other hand, it can be easily confused with and hidden by other stuff from the late 60's. Nothing "stands out". It can be used as a tutorial how to play "that music" with "just a little bit of frills" So, I wouldn't listen to it again, unless I'm an advanced learning musician or a bass-guitar beginner. Or did I miss anything? Again, I'm not a musician and I can easily overlook or underappreciate something. It's like I can't appreciate Ringo Starr, but I've heard from other drummers, that he's brilliant in letting others do what they need."

I am not able to say you missed a thing. You have your tastes which reflect what you like ,which as the most members here are far and above the "Normals". A simple has that you like what you like and no excuses needed unless such involves drowning puppies, pulling wings off butterflies are other debased behavior. I simply liked that music time as most groups had (as now) that simple beat with limited imagination involving a "hook" designed to make one want to listen again and again particularly on the AM side as that generated income vial commercials. As to Ringo, he was considered the best drummer in London at the time as he could play just about any style. He was not outstanding though his versatility was often underappreciated and overlooked, certainly by me at the time. I never took to the group until many turns later. I also never got into the Stones as they really were simple in music structure. A few songs appeal, "Angie" being one but I never understood their popularity. I still get flak from contemporaries about my love of the psychedelic prog rock I listen to as it is deemed "too old" for someone of my years. I ask them how much they paid to see the Stones on the last trip through Detroit and they replied that it was more in some cases then I make in several weeks, all to see some old guys that in some cases were about one half inch high on stage due to the distances involved, a lot like Woodstock was where there was no food, sanitation and was muddy, muggy and crowded. The musicians were specs on a stage a long way off. Glad I left early but not home before my mom which got me grounded for the rest of summer. An eternity when you are 17. Naw, I* still like that "old" stuff and at stiff volumes now that in dash sonics have become affordable and I am able to make my own CD collections.
Well, sorry for the repeat. The dish is having a time probably due to weather and there appears to be a huge delay in display and acknowledgements concerning messages sent.
Footprints on the Moon and we are stuck with turtle speed connection...
(08 Oct 2018, 15:08 )Dworkin Wrote: I simply liked that music time.
That's what I tried to say earlier! We all have associations, we all discover something new, etc, what creates a funny space-time pattern I call a "3D oriental carpet". It's not even about our [musical] tastes or quality of the [music], it's about that complex "3D resonance pattern".

(08 Oct 2018, 15:08 )Dworkin Wrote: I also never got into the Stones
Same.
(08 Oct 2018, 15:08 )Dworkin Wrote: A few songs appeal, "Angie" being one
Same
(08 Oct 2018, 15:08 )Dworkin Wrote: I never understood their popularity.
Same

(08 Oct 2018, 15:35 )Dworkin Wrote: The dish is having a time
Too far from wires? At least it works and you are connected.
(08 Oct 2018, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I simply liked that music time.
That's what I tried to say earlier! We all have associations, we all discover something new, etc, what creates a funny space-time pattern I call a "3D oriental carpet". It's not even about our [musical] tastes or quality of the [music], it's about that complex "3D resonance pattern".

Two examples:

o- Sandra

Lot's of associations, memories (also erotic), including the one when I saw her (in person) in very sheer black pantyhose (she was wearing the pantyhose, not me 😁)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNHtjdNzX0

o- Pet Shop Boys "It couldn't happen here"

Also lots of associations and reminiscences:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igl8L-f5yOE
Anyway, let's switch to some badass bass stuff. Something new from Mohini (with terrible sound, though). I adore her!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYgLtf-vjI

And Federico!!!!

Also, related to the forum - wetlook leggings 😋
BTW, did you notice her pink high heels? 😋
Greetings there Like Ra.
Since you appear to have an appreciation for forms of Jazz, check this fellow out. Not a fan of the stand up bass (I was never able to hear it and amped is not the same) but this is a great song.

Source: https://youtu.be/624Kjb3_NSU

And folks, are the two of us the only interested in this thread?
(09 Oct 2018, 14:09 )Dworkin Wrote: Since you appear to have an appreciation for forms of Jazz, check this fellow out. Not a fan of the stand up bass (I was never able to hear it and amped is not the same) but this is a great song.
Nice one! Love it! Thanks much for the new names!

I must say I love such trios. E.g. Bill Evans Trio, Jacques Loussier Trio, McCoy Tyner Trio, etc.
(09 Oct 2018, 14:09 )Dworkin Wrote: Not a fan of the stand up bass
Was looking for one funny performance with several famous bass-players, playing upright basses, and stumbled upon this masterpiece:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYpcSfrnJQ

Samba Tico-Tico! 😁

Also a trio, BTW 😉
This is it!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNXS7Zyda6Q

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Like-RA Store Now Open!! LeotardLover 3 1,135 25 Feb 2020, 12:34
Last Post: Frank
Favourite drink. The inspector 9 2,183 28 Jun 2019, 21:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Persian Classical Music Strappado 1 3,398 12 Sep 2010, 18:18