Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Round Toe Stietto Heels Side Zip Over Knee Boots Cosplay Dance Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 45 52
$147.86-39%

anal plug
Pink Crystal Glass Anal Plug for Women Butt Plugs Penis Nightlife Anus Dildo Adult Masturbation Adult Gay Sex Toys Lover Gifts
$5.92-50%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Restraint Vibrator Constrained Forced Strap SM Belt Harness Holder Strap-on Nylon Waist Massage Masturbate Belt
$3.23

CYOMI
CYOMI 8TH No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Forms Artificial Fake Chest for Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Drag Queen
$538.16-69%

latex zentai
100%Latexanzug Zentai Kostüm Smoke gray Rubber Gummi Catsuit Tights Size S-XXL Cosplay,Masquerade
$1517.94

app electric shock
ejaculating Sextoy for men rechargable extra large sex doll Pussies sex doll man silicone toy for men sucks women vibrator CRW1
$16.73-31%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Bluetooth APP Vibrator for Women Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Egg Clitoris Stimulator Female Sex Toys for Couples
$15.74

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Favourite, interesting or "playing now" music
I listen to a wide variety. From Cliff Richard and The Shadows, Beatles, to Sabbath to Metallica to Venom to Slayer to Genesis to Beethoven to Aha etc etc etc. Even Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings. About the only I don't listen to is all electronic stuff. I like variety, and don't like listening to only one style.
(21 Sep 2018, 02:14 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I like variety, and don't like listening to only one style.
Yeah, me too.

(21 Sep 2018, 02:14 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: About the only I don't listen to is all electronic stuff.
You mean completely synthesized (but with "real" instrument imitations or samples), or the electronic sound of the late 80's early 90's? Or electronic groups? BTW, "Daft Punk" has some mind blowing recordings, like this (with Omar Hakim!!! on drums and James Genus on bass):

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhl-Cs1-sG4

You need power to feel what the rhythm section is doing close to the end.
(20 Sep 2018, 15:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Sep 2018, 14:11 )Tinker D Wrote: King Crimson? I don’t think I’ve ever had a chance to listen to them.
There are groups you have to listen to, to get an impression and decide if you like them or not. King Crimson is one of them. When I heard them first time I was astonished to discover what kind of music coexisted around '69-71.

Hi Tinker.

I'll suggest should you have interest check out their first released work, "In the Court of the Crimson King" and the first two songs, "21st Century Schizoid Man" and the next, "I Talk to the Wind" will allow a great window into the diversity of this group that has only continued over the decades. Hint: should you have some really good headphones (earbuds or whatever are just aight, real headphones are far better) the riffs that follow the guitar lead in 21st. have two saxes playing, one in each channel and is a sonic delight. I'm am not very cyber vested though both songs (perhaps the whole album) is likely available at U Tube or any number of streaming sites and you should certainly be able to listen at the least for free. May be worth the efforts. King Crimson was below the radar back when as they were definitely not anywhere near Top 40 music and most folks felt one had to be a stoner to listen to anything from the genre to include Pink Floyd. Ironically the main driver, Robert Fripp (guitar, electronics, devices and Mellotron) is as Frank Zappa was, never into drugs and plenty thought Frank had to be to produce what he did. 

Historically, I saw the group in later 1969 at the Grande Ballroom on a Wednesday night for a whooping $2.00 which at the time was almost two hours of minimum wage pay plus cash for the bus. My mother went ballistic-"You went to 'nigger town' on a school night?" My family was quite racist, particularly ironic coming from Detroit. Lots of folks were then, lots worse than now which is still pretty bad. Not that I was a poor student- I was still at school by 7A marching (I was in ROTC, a military program for high schoolers) which was better than a gym class plus Viet Nam was heavy then and ROTC would prove to be a asset.
Being an "off night" there were less than a 1000 people and KC was simply smashing. Music to me was never to be the same and the flak was well worth all. Plus, the Grande was a spectacular environment providing simply superb acoustics. Band sound checks took about 5 minutes as it was originally a big band venue from the 1920's and also was wonderful as one could go there with short hair (everyone had long hair then, save me) and not feel like they were in the Army. In other words, most folks would not "shun" you because you did not look "hip"which unfortunately was a common iconclass thing back when. Those with short hair were not held in high esteem by the "hippies" (including girls.)

So, I heartily endorse your own sound check and the discography for the group includes hundreds so you might be busy for a time.   

And Thanks Boss for making this place available. With all the music out there, very little gets exposure and finding a live venue that one might afford is increasingly rare. With that said, finding a venue for musicians to play in is even more a challenge, especially one to cover expenses. Oh to live in the short attention span app digital age...

Gentle Regards,
Dworkin
Found King Crimson, and listening to him and his work, I don’t think it’s for me.
I’m mostly a jumble of music with a mishmash of steamroller arcade music thrown into the mix.
But, I’ll take another listen to King Crimson this weekend when I’m not working or driving.
(21 Sep 2018, 13:17 )Dworkin Wrote: "I Talk to the Wind"
Good one. Also:

"In the court of the Crimson King"
"Fallen Angel"
"One time"

Try this:

Source: https://vimeo.com/239881901
Or this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNU1pTpkAk
.... shiver, goose bumps ... and catharsis ...
Anything where it is all computerized, ie no actual instrument being played aside from a synth or computer. I find electronic instruments are far too overused and misused. I have no drumset, so I use an computer program for laying out the basics, and have someone do the real drums. (I'm more of a luthier now rather than musician, but I have a project I am working on)

Not a fan of Daft Punk, but they do have people actually play real instruments from what I can tell (at least at times).
King Crimson "Starless" Live

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8

Did you notice 3 drummers?

Speaking of the perfect timing. I don't know how they all are doing that...
(21 Sep 2018, 02:14 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I listen to a wide variety. From Cliff Richard and The Shadows, Beatles, to Sabbath to Metallica to Venom to Slayer to Genesis to Beethoven to Aha etc etc etc. Even Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings. About the only I don't listen to is all electronic stuff. I like variety, and don't like listening to only one style.

Greetings there Vanessa.

You've a most horizontal manner regarding musical tastes. As a result you have advantages that allow you to rarely become bored unless selection is not under your control.  So many get stuck in a rut, musically and more. Good to see you view the World with a good set of lens. I echo your choices somewhat and like that original "longhair" stuff myself. Writing parts for a great number of players always boggles the mind. As if I need more boggling... 

There might be some electronica that you might care to explore despite your aversion. Decades ago there was a collection of pure synth music under the name of Synergy by a fellow, Larry Fast and could be considered the predecessor of Techno though does not include "beat" music in any form, just outrageously expansive synthesizer sonics in wonderful format. The sounds produced are deceptive in that were one not to know they were "artificial" they would be astonished. This was the age when most of the equipment involved required "patch cords" and multi track recording as polyphonic keyboards were still in development. The early recordings I find far better and for those to indulge in the psychoactive side of Life, this blend I find to be superb "trip" music should one get the drift. As I say, this is decades ago and I admit I listen still. 

As to King Crimson, check out "Book of Saturdays", a quite short delightful piece with just bass, guitar, violin and vocals presenting the softer yet craftier side of the group at the time. There are no sawtooth riffs involved nor percussion. An elegant bit I consider to be one of the finest songs of the last century. I believe that may be found on "Larks Tongues in Aspic" which further I believe followed "Red", another fine grouping of songs.  I'm going by memory (or what passes therein) as I do not have access currently to my library.  

Glad our Founder chose to start this thread. As I say, there are those among us with exceptional tastes in more sides than the usual, that last word I use in reference to comparison with the normals or mundanes who most often are not able to se as far as the eye may reach. There is soooooooo much about to explore and enjoy.

Happy Listening, 
Dworkin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Like-RA Store Now Open!! LeotardLover 3 1,133 25 Feb 2020, 12:34
Last Post: Frank
Favourite drink. The inspector 9 2,182 28 Jun 2019, 21:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Persian Classical Music Strappado 1 3,392 12 Sep 2010, 18:18
Last Post: Culmor
We had Indian music, now... Strappado 0 2,873 02 Sep 2010, 22:09
Last Post: Strappado