Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
150x91 cm Designer Fluorescent Fabric Shining Laser Gauze DIY Gauze Dress Wedding Stage Background Decoration Transparent Fabric
$2.21-41%

speerise
Women High Waist Disco Dance Shorts Hot Pants Shiny Metallic Spandex Mini Shorts Sexy Hip-Hop Night Club Wear Jazz Dancer Stage
$94.09-34%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Beach Holidays Knit Crochet Smock Top Sweater Casual Loose Hollow Out Festival Outfits Pullover Knitwear
$31.44-50%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens See-through Lace Crotchless Sissy Briefs G-string with Bowknot Night Underwear Strappy T-back Thongs Honeymoon Gift
$4.54-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Classics Super Ultra-High Heels 16 CM Womens Sandals Sexy Buckle Strap Platform Banquet Pumps Shoes Zapatos Mujer
$65.12-50%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$66.55

wig hair
3 pcs Wig Silicone Headband for Lace Wig Hair Band Wig Grip for Lace Front Wig
$41.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Legs in latex pantyhose and high-heels with ankle straps, which add to that bondagy look:

latex_pantyhose-01_high-heels.jpg   
Totally out of the blue, two images that if you described them to me would be a 'thanks, but no thanks' but right now are real EOTD magic:

tumblr_o1wflv2BNQ1so2k5oo1_400.gif    - (animated) just mesmerising
 tumblr_o2i22hkL7n1v287fio1_500.jpg    - nice, so very, very nice

MJ
I just love the corset one.
Love to help her tighting it up.
Pulling her strings.... You know what I mean.
I saw an appr. 19-yo student yesterday, wearing semi-sheer black pantyhose, sneakers and a miniskirt. That gave me a massive erection!
Cate Blanchett in yesterday's paper, I don't know why but boing!

cate-blanchett.jpg   
Classic 1966 Julie Newmar Catwoman by Emanuela Lupacchino.

Julie Cat.JPG   

I suspect Julie had far too much of an influence on my youth...
Two magnificent gif,s everything I need, latex, corset, tied, vibrator. The video is great
 aDIjedC.gif     qk4Z7CW.gif   

tumblr_ngkliu18dB1u5c2qeo1_1280.jpg   

I don't know why everytime I see this image, it turns me on, it's just bondage without latex etc, but I don't know. It has something special for me 
 tumblr_nvg451cSZX1spkz5jo1_1280.jpg   
Ultimate 'I wish that was me' EOTD

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=4484794

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=4484794" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh wow!

MJ

Ps... @likera I need your help to get the video to work!
Is it this one?

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/4484794/encased.html
OK, found the reason - the link structure is changed in this version of MyBB, but the plugin is old. Will tweak the code later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,207 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,353 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra