Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging High Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Casual Sports Letter Bodysuit Front Zipper Printed Long Sleeve Jumpsuits For Women
$47.30-25%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Sissy Cross-Dresser Solid Lace G-strings Low Rise Strappy T-backs Adjustable Elastic Waistband Thongs Underwear
$17.46-39%

rubber latex dress
Maid Latex Dress With Pockets On Apron Zipper At Back Rubber Uniform Bodycon Playsuit
$156.09-10%

ultra shimmery tights
Girls Footed Tights Pantyhose for Dancing Ultra Shimmery Elastic Yoga Footless Stirrup Ballet Dance Tights Gymnastics Dancewear
$16.92-40%

crossdress cosplay female
Hiding Gaff Panties Brief Shaping for Men Crossdressing Transgender Camel Toe Underwear Female Cosplay Night Club Performance
$32.67-20%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Modern Jazz Latin Ballet Dance Costume Long Sleeve Bronzing Mesh Tutu Shorty Unitard Dress Stage Performance Clothing
$20.90-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(11 Sep 2014, 10:33 )Like Ra Wrote: The zip should be locked. And I wonder about a gag under the hood, but in this case you can't participate in audio conference calls 😁

There have been times when I wished I'd not spoken up on conference calls - maybe this would be the answer? 😁

MJ
I may have posted this one before, but still an EOTD

stock over tight.JPG   

Enjoy

MJ
(15 Sep 2014, 08:03 )madjack Wrote: I may have posted this one before, but still an EOTD

Enjoy

MJ

thats user jades tights
PIMP YOUR LEGS
One of those images where I wished it was me...

tumblr_nc97j94jzC1sgoh5do1_500.jpg   

...sigh Biggrin

enjoy

MJ
OK, I know it's a guy but...

Quote:One of those images where I wished it was me...

CG1.jpg   

Actually, I suspect it's quite heavily photo-chopped (except for the man-hands >.< )
 purple.jpg   

Short clip here
http://www.fetishkitsch.com/visitors/upd..._main.html
(28 Sep 2014, 09:21 )culmor Wrote: Short clip here
http://www.fetishkitsch.com/visitors/upd..._main.html

Oh yes! That does what it says on the box 😁Blush

MJ
(25 Sep 2014, 14:02 )madjack Wrote: One of those images where I wished it was me...

You and me both MJ!
EOTD stimulus doesn't need to be a photo or video, artwork can do it too. Here are some that light my fire:

tumblr_n7h1szJWXu1sxp27zo1_1280.jpg    - because it was there right at the start of my personal fetish journey and still has some magic for me
 tumblr_n05dy2b4Q81t5ox6ao1_1280.jpg    - wonderfully drawn and somehow very erotic to me

enjoy

MJ
(02 Oct 2014, 07:37 )madjack Wrote: artwork can do it too
.. usually it is the artwork, and not a photo or video ... 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,191 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,335 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes