Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Wrap Buttocks Lady Panties Letter Print Women's Underwear Breathable Briefs Seamless Knickers Mid Rise Female Underpants
$2.92

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$9.67-29%

mirabelle
Mirabelle Hug Pillowcase Magical DoReMi Anime Backpack Cojines Livingroom DIY Printed Car Throw Pillow Case Decorative
$67.16-51%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

amoresy
AMORESY Apollo Series Front Zipper Long Sleeve Sports Fitness Yoga Glossy Multi functional Bodysuit
$75.01

app electric shock
Chikubi Real Blowjob Penianana Thick Penis Clitoral Minesfor Women Women's Dildo Vibrator Men First Lady Insertion
$66.93-33%

2024 chastity
2024 New Stainless Steel Butterfly Negative Chastity Lock Male Penis Bondage Device Cock Cage Male Gay Sex Toys 자오 다정 Cock Ring
$68.95-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Erection of the day
(29 Jun 2014, 17:56 )Tinker D Wrote: Wish I could do that.
Actually, it's not that difficult. Try yoga 😉
I consider myself straight but I love the androgynous effect here 🤔

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFqdLdoC9o
Chilean Madonna impersonator Elias Figueroa aka Carolina Baily: either some padding's slipped or or 'Hung Up' just took on a whole new meaning Shok

CB2.jpg   
I don't eat or do anything that has a "Y" or "G" in it.
Thank you. 😟
Something more mainstream

tumblr_n6ct2wjTzZ1tbboovo1_500.gif    - I love her smile, the bondage (self-bondage inspiration?), the stockings over tights (I'm liking this concept more and more) and as a Gif it really works 😁

Enjoy

MJ
This Michael Manning's drawing did it today:

femdom-cock-shoe-01.jpg   

I love sandal high heeled shoes and I like how tight the shoe embraces the cock. I almost feel it...
Well, that's a fetish I'd never even thought of! Is it even possible in real life though? Must need a really tiny shoe, perhaps there's a whole new market for male genital heels...
Combining some of my favourite fetishes.

image.jpg   
...and again.

a_cruise_in_latex_by_lxxt-d74j6lg.jpg   

Would be improved by a swimming cap though. Speaking of which, I read that a well-known crossdresser with a rubber/lycra fetish sometimes wears them under their wig for extra encasement. Never thought of that...
I was struggling to find somewhere to post this wonderful artwork Gif, but then realised it was my EOTD so why not share it here:

tumblr_n8lopiak7p1sox9bko1_400.gif    - have you ever imagined anything like that?! 😁

(give the Gif time to run - it's worth the wait!)

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,360 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 200 50,444 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,360 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,780 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra