Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Women's Fashion Party Outdoor Sexy stilettos High Heels slippers Latin Women Latin dance heels Boots shoes 2020 For Ballroom
$87.99-54%

latex fetish
Seamless 3D Unisex Black Red Short Latex Gloves Mittens Fetish 5 Finger Wrist Length
$17.65-30%

leather pencil skirt
Lautaro Spring Midi Black Soft Pu Leather Pencil Skirt Women with Back Slit Belt High Waist Long Office Skirts Fashion 2022
$33.15

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-46%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

self bondage
Rope Handcuffs Adjustable SM Restraints Erotic Self Bondage Slave Esposas FantasΓ­a BDSM Cuffs Adult Sex Toy Fetish Hand Shackles
$4.57

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(29 Jun 2014, 17:56 )Tinker D Wrote: Wish I could do that.
Actually, it's not that difficult. Try yoga πŸ˜‰
I consider myself straight but I love the androgynous effect here πŸ€”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFqdLdoC9o
Chilean Madonna impersonator Elias Figueroa aka Carolina Baily: either some padding's slipped or or 'Hung Up' just took on a whole new meaning Shok

CB2.jpg   
I don't eat or do anything that has a "Y" or "G" in it.
Thank you. 😟
Something more mainstream

tumblr_n6ct2wjTzZ1tbboovo1_500.gif    - I love her smile, the bondage (self-bondage inspiration?), the stockings over tights (I'm liking this concept more and more) and as a Gif it really works 😁

Enjoy

MJ
This Michael Manning's drawing did it today:

femdom-cock-shoe-01.jpg   

I love sandal high heeled shoes and I like how tight the shoe embraces the cock. I almost feel it...
Well, that's a fetish I'd never even thought of! Is it even possible in real life though? Must need a really tiny shoe, perhaps there's a whole new market for male genital heels...
Combining some of my favourite fetishes.

image.jpg   
...and again.

a_cruise_in_latex_by_lxxt-d74j6lg.jpg   

Would be improved by a swimming cap though. Speaking of which, I read that a well-known crossdresser with a rubber/lycra fetish sometimes wears them under their wig for extra encasement. Never thought of that...
I was struggling to find somewhere to post this wonderful artwork Gif, but then realised it was my EOTD so why not share it here:

tumblr_n8lopiak7p1sox9bko1_400.gif    - have you ever imagined anything like that?! 😁

(give the Gif time to run - it's worth the wait!)

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,129 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,290 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra