Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Women Sexy PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Shiny Leather Tank Bodysuit Open Breast Exposing Wetlook Latex Leotard
$119.40-38%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock High Performance Host Chastity Device Cock Cage Electric Shock Penis Stimulation Massage Medical Sex Toys
$26.39-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Elegant Skinny Mesh Bodysuit Female One Piece Clubwear Party Bodies Cut Out Transparent Rompers Black Catsuit
$24.18-39%

penis milking machine
Rechargeable Thick And Large Silicone Penis Boobs Sexyou Blowjob Vaginal Women Sex Toy Sucker Vibrator Men Wholesale
$69.37-32%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

app electric shock
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electric time lock padlocks
The same problem applies with any lock - you should always have a backup release plan, be that a knife to cut ropes, a spare key for a traditional lock, bolt cutters...

As Like Ra said, you can make it more reliable by daisy-chaining two locks (if used in a non load bearing situation). Alternatively you could have one on each wrist cuff, and if either open, you can get out, if one fails you're still able to release the other hand to then release the "stuck" hand, etc.

I don't think the time lock introduces any more risk of failure than any other escape mechanism, but you always need a backup! And I'd always advise testing scenarios for short periods before committing yourself to a longer duration. Standard safety rules apply.
Dimensions

Width: 45mm, 47mm with side button
Height: 37mm, 40mm with locking thread bumps
Thickness: 20mm at the deepest, 17mm at the edges (it's slightly convex on both front and back)

Maximum gap between locking points: 28mm
Gap from top of lock to mid point of locking thread arch: 32mm

It would fit snugly around something circular upto 29mm diameter

The display portion is 29mm x 9mm

The side release button is 10mm x 7mm

The total length of the locking thread when in the locked position is ~77mm

The plastic casing for the lock is around 2mm thick

The thread diameter (including the plastic wrap around the metal rope) is 2.54mm

The end of the locking thread requires a hole at least 4mm diameter to pass through it

The USB charging socket is a 2mm round DC connector (and presumably 5V)

time-lock-01.jpg   
(21 Sep 2017, 17:33 )rob Wrote: The same problem applies with any lock - you should always have a backup release plan, be that a knife to cut ropes, a spare key for a traditional lock, bolt cutters...

As Like Ra said, you can make it more reliable by daisy-chaining two locks (if used in a non load bearing situation). Alternatively you could have one on each wrist cuff, and if either open, you can get out, if one fails you're still able to release the other hand to then release the "stuck" hand, etc.

I don't think the time lock introduces any more risk of failure than any other escape mechanism, but you always need a backup! And I'd always advise testing scenarios for short periods before committing yourself to a longer duration. Standard safety rules apply.

It was more technical  issue  question related to user operation
Thanks anyway

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Bought 2. One is defective - the screen is unreadable, a common defect with LCD clock screens - but the locking functions works fine. That means it's a "time to release: unknown" SB device. 😁
Hello dear sb- enthusiasts..
After having read a lot, I’d like to mention my latest find:
I found two apps (android) related to a kind of time-lock.

The first is named time lock for images.
You could take a picture of you number-based padlock code. Then program a period of time after that the app will show you the release code.

The second app is named Chasitykey
I generates an unlock code and allows not only a count down (fixed duration) but also repeated ones (every day e.g.) and when using variable locks an extra chance to unlock.
There are a lot of features, I can’t mention here entirely.
One feature worth mentioning is the backup/emergency release method by buying release key.
So the “punishment” is the shame to buy a release key, when having failed entering the correct code…

I have no benefits by writing this here – I just found these apps…

Play save!
I wonder if the developer programmed "a random failure" to earn some "punishment money" 😁
Ordered mine just under one month ago around the holidays and just received it
I bought 2 and both of them broke down, one was my fault.
How to repair:

(SPOILERS!)

The biggest problem of this padlock is the locking wire. It has a plastic sleeve. The wire is not welded at the ends into those metal connecting pins. It's simply pressed in. The plastic sleeve is the only thing keeping it inside. If you pull, the plastic sleeve will break and the wire will slide out.
The screen protective foil can be removed by inserting your fingernail under a corner or edge. Under it there are two screws. Remove them. There are also 4-6 plastic clamps on the sides of the case. Insert a flat screwdriver between the edges and slide it sideways to open them.
After the case is open, both ends of the wire are free. Put a drop of glue into the connecting pin's hole and insert back the wire. For a more permanent fix, it may be possible to weld them together, but I didn't try that.
Ah, a photo or two could have helped... Can the wire be crimped inside instead of welded?
No. Can't be crimped. I tried. The sleeve cracked.