Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lace Lingerie Ruffle Garter Belt Underwear Transparent Bra And Panty Set Seamless Intimate Sensual Exotic Sets
$29.02-50%

latex swimsuit
Hangmade 100% Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Black Latex Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$36.17-19%

urethral plug
Penis Plug Silicone Urethral Rod Smooth Expansion Urethra Plug Eye Stick Stimulation Urethral Masturbation SM Sex Toys for Man
$2.06-1%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser A/B/C/D/E/G Cup Fake Boobs Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay 4TH GEN
$215.54-59%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug The Double Butt Plug crystal butt plug vagina ball big glass anal dildo bead
$531.90

bondage body
Sexy Women Pink Leather Leg Harness Punk Fetish Lingerie Body Bondage Cage Waist Straps Suspender Thigh Garter Belt Stockings
$5.14

dildo gag
Adult game mouth plug couples feminine supplies penis inflatable dildo gag SM bondage fetish sex supplies toy bdsm women hot
$118.83

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electric time lock padlocks
Sometimes you cannot choose. Some products show up at only one seller. That was the case here. There were other sellers of somewhat similar systems, but those were an order of magnitude more expensive and did not do exactly what I wanted.

I now have a working product, a bit more expensive than what I paid originally, but far cheaper than what those other things would have cost and now it does what I want it to do and I can even add features. It were the mechanical parts that I could not do by myself. Electronics does not scare me. Neither does programming.

Of course, when many different companies sell the same thing, I do compare them.
(15 Nov 2019, 19:34 )Zooy Wrote: I now have a working product, a bit more expensive than what I paid originally,
#Pleaseshare 😉
I built a battery time lock a long time ago. Got the idea here. A solanoid with plunger, held closed by a 9volt battery. When the battery dies, your free. 2 batteries can last up to an hour and it worked very well for me.
(15 Nov 2019, 19:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2019, 19:34 )Zooy Wrote: I now have a working product, a bit more expensive than what I paid originally,
#Pleaseshare 😉

I think it would be a good idea to have a thread or group of threads about the evaluation of toys in the style of "Toys: the good, the bad and the repairable". Here people can comment on why they are happy with certain toys, and not so happy with others. Or they can explain how they repaired shortcomings. But only after having used something for a reasonable amount of time. Too often you read on the internet first day reactions and never a follow up one or more months later.
My personal experience is that I use only a few toys regularly. The rest was more or less a waste of money.
The question is: "where should such a (group of) thread(s) be?". It is not necessarily "self bondage", but I do not see a good place in "general" either.
(16 Nov 2019, 08:31 )Zooy Wrote: "where should such a (group of) thread(s) be?"
Good question. What about:

Self-Bondage shopping
Bondage shopping
Various technical topics

?
Maybe we could another tab “Shopping” under the self bondage tab, “Tails”.
Same for latex, pantyhose, spandex and others.
(16 Nov 2019, 17:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe we could another tab “Shopping” under the self bondage tab, “Tails”.

The reason I asked the question is because the two excellent examples I am making ready for posting have neither to do with bondage, nor with self bondage. Similarly, if we have interesting projects, like being creative with controlling e-stim, I would not be sure where to put this. This is why I think we should have somewhere a generic toys 'chapter'.
Actually, there is a subforum with "Toys" in its name: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-...stity-toys
(16 Nov 2019, 17:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe we could another tab “Shopping” under the self bondage tab, “Tails”.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We aeady have "Shopping" category in each subforum. "Tails"?
(16 Nov 2019, 23:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, there is a subforum with "Toys" in its name: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-...stity-toys

Yes, but those are very specific toys. What I mean with toys is anything we use to enhance the fun we have with our fetishes. That can be a chastity cage, but also a corset, nipple clamps, bondage rope, a sensory deprivation hood or as the name of this thread implies: an electric time padlock. Etc.
About those last ones: I bought two of them. One was such that it locked fine, but the other side of the metal wire came right out. Hence: not good as a lock, but I managed to repair it with a good pair of pliers. In this case, I can fit this well into this thread, but for other things it is not very clear where to put it. That is why I suggested that we have somewhere a fixed place for this kind of stuff.