Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sleeveless Ultra-thin Oil Shine Nylon Bodysuit Women Body Skinny Sexy High Vented Jumpsuit One-piece Swimsuit DOYEAH 1318
$10.76

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl 4TH GEN Fake Silicone Breast Forms Half Body Huge Boobs BCD Cup Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Crossdress for Men Cosplay
$83.49-20%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Halloween Fake Boobs Half Body Suit Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$204.19-20%

stainless steel penis
Chaste Bird New Design 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Ring Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Penis Ring A370-SS
$25.18

latex one piece
Women Shiny Metallic Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Rompers One-piece Faux Leather High Cut Thong Bikini Latex Onosie Playsuit Jumpsuits
$5.69-30%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Mask Adjustable Adult Games Bondage Sensory Head for Man Women Couples Face Constraint Sex Toys Soft Cosplay Hood
$15.72-48%

zentai
Europe Brilliant Style Bodysuits Women Trendy Design Zentai Jumpsuit Front Zipper Colorful Cosplay Costume Female Holiday Outfit
$28.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electric time lock padlocks
(08 Jun 2019, 22:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2019, 19:47 )essanym Wrote: This Russian etsy store sells these locks that are the same locks as off the shelf, but I think they are employing some method to reprogram the electronics on the inside to increase functionality.
Actually, the functionality is completely replaced. Now it's a time-lock with a random function, and Bluetooth/app functionality is completely removed.

They also "fixed" the other lock: https://www.etsy.com/listing/696140517/m...ef=reviews

Quote:This is modified regular china LCD lock.
This one Completely re assembled and inspecting.
Reset button is cutted from PCB.
Bad manual soldering is replaced.
Screws filled with Two Component Epoxy Adhesives.
More secure and No more cheating!)

I think this can be DIYed.

One month after received i have used it many times without any problem,  has a heavy duty metal construction,  only needed is to take care with the time programed.  You are really trapped until the time programed is finished, no way to open it without heavy tools.
(13 Sep 2017, 22:12 )Like Ra Wrote: From the description:
Quote:Feature:
-Multifunctional Bondage Time Lock
-Can be used lock on handcuffs/mouth gag/ bondage full body Belt/any restraint  device...
-Time setting optional
-With English manual to show you how to use it easily.
-USB plug Rechargeable
-Waterproof,Safe using,easy operate
-Can be used at home/hotel/office/outside.

Specification
1. USB lithium-ion battery charging
2. With mini viewing screen and press button
3. Can set the hours, minutes,the max to 99 hours 59 minutes
4. Tensile ability:130KG, Level Ⅲ drop.
5. Rain-proof(Moderate rain outside & Splashing Water )
6. Use 4 hours a day,charge one time can be used for 30 days
7. Battery 1200 times charge and discharge, the battery capacity decreased by  15%; 3000 times, each charge can only last three and a half hours.

Looks almost perfect?
I saw this lock picked on YouTube. The guy made a comment about self bondage without saying self bondage.
see you tube ( lock picking lawyer, time lock )
I've used my timer padlock quite a bit over the past few days... and I've noticed that it's not exactly accurate over longer timed events.
30mins or so it's pretty good
Ask it to do hours it seems to run noticeably faster than real time.

For example I set it for 7h30m as I wanted to be free at 6am..
Started it around 10.30... but both days it was unlocked at about 5.30am.
So it runs about 7% faster than real life... or at least mine does
I would say, it's safer if they run faster 😉
(14 Nov 2019, 17:12 )Like Ra Wrote: I would say, it's safer if they run faster 😉
100% agreed!!
Cheap chinese timers use cheap chinese oscillators. It's no wonder the timing would be off.

I set mine to 14 hours a few months ago and I don't recall thinking it was off at all so I definitely wouldn't count on every one of these locks to run fast. Each one must be tested individually.
I set mine to several days - worked perfectly. Just in case, you can daisy-chain them together to reduce the risk.
(15 Nov 2019, 02:53 )essanym Wrote: Cheap chinese timers use cheap chinese oscillators.  It's no wonder the timing would be off.

I set mine to 14 hours a few months ago and I don't recall thinking it was off at all so I definitely wouldn't count on every one of these locks to run fast.  Each one must be tested individually.
Yes... consistency either in or between production batches of cheap oscillators will be very variable
(15 Nov 2019, 15:04 )ltxrob Wrote:
(15 Nov 2019, 02:53 )essanym Wrote: Cheap chinese timers use cheap chinese oscillators.  It's no wonder the timing would be off.

I set mine to 14 hours a few months ago and I don't recall thinking it was off at all so I definitely wouldn't count on every one of these locks to run fast.  Each one must be tested individually.
Yes... consistency either in or between production batches of cheap oscillators will be very variable

After what I just experienced I have serious distrust when you get a Chinese product that is a mix of electronics and regular engineering. I bought a pumping system, and the pump etc works fine, but the electronics started malfunctioning after a week. It made the whole thing useless. My guess is that it was way under-designed. I have now replaced it with a raspberry pi0 and a few relays and a better 12V power supply and now it works as it should.Plus that I have now far more flexibility.
Conclusion: cheap has its price.
You just need to know whom to buy from 😉 Check, for example, Larry's hdplex.com or Simon's Convoy (http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/eIMnAE6). The best products eva! And the best support eva! Both lines are "Proudly made in China".