Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Sexy Lace Underwear Women Bra Costume Hot Erotic Transparent Temptation Bondage Garter Lace-up breathable Lingerie Long Corset
$215.38-42%

inlzdz
Womens Shiny Rhinestone Tassel Leotard Bodysuit Cha-Cha Jazz Latin Dance Sheer Mesh Skating Ballet Gymnastics Jumpsuit Dancewear
$23.55-40%

soronssy
Shiny T-back Bikini Thong Bottom Girl Sexy G-string Swim Women Trunks Beachwear Brazilian G String Biquini Bottoms Suit Panties
$96.78

lip plump
Makeup Lip Gloss Moisturize Transpare Liquid Lipstick Gloss Bomb 9ml Universal Lip Luminizer Glitter Plump High-shine LipGloss
$8.47-34%

electro anal
Stainless Steel Anal Plug Electric Shock Pulse Sex Vibrator Electro Prostate Massage Masturbator Butt Plug Sex Toy for Women Men
$7.42-28%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Square Head Ankle Strap Sandals Women Fashion High Heel Gladiator Narrow Band Party Dress Pump Shoes Zapatos De Mujer
$20.99

speerise
High Quality Adult Women Nylon Dance Leotard Sleeveless Gym Gymnastics Bodysuits Scoop Neck One-Piece Swimsuit Ballerina Stage
$149.50-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Electric time lock padlocks
And BTW, I had another idea I dismissed because it would probably sink the CR3025 battery too fast (having to change every 10 session or less), but since you can open the rechargeable one, this is more interesting :

I wanted to make a new board for the bigger lock with an esp8266 to drive it. The idea is that the lock should connect to your wifi network and be opened by a friendly buddy on the internet. 😊 The host page would either be hosted by the lock himself, but it would mean a lot of power consumption (and I don't know if the battery would keep it long enough) and some port routing on your NAT. But you could use an external website (or a twitter account) where the lock would connect every 5 minutes (or 10, it could be configurable) to check if the unlock password has been posted. Meanwhile, it would be in sleep mode to spare the battery.

Well, this would ask some microsoldering, at least for testing, and maybe some 3D printing to arrange the inside of the lock and the button, but I'm sure it's possible...
(02 May 2020, 16:55 )leonixy Wrote: i am this "Etsy's seller"
Cool! Welcome! 😉
I found the first fake of my locks. on etsy shop ElectronicTimerLock and ebay seller vodmfxet23. I am negotiating with etsy about delisting but it will take a long time, please keep in mind.
Not me, I did not yet found the time to dig in and again, not planning to sell it.  Just amused to try to hack them.

But I notice you post only about your modified padlock and seem to be very aggressive about keeping this idea yours and only yours to use...  You should get a patent  😉 .
i stop sell because post have up to 120 days delivery time, it not accepted for eb and et
but if you agree wait-please contact
(31 Jul 2020, 07:38 )leonixy Wrote: i stop sell because post have up to 120 days delivery time
It's a nightmare what's going on with the post nowadays...
I'm just going to leave this here in case someone needs to know this in an emergency.  I did post these instructions in picture form some time ago but this video is much easier to follow.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TICY1LdiwO4
"Non-typical amorous activities" lol
Great channel! Subscribed! 😉
What ????
You never heard of the lock picking lawyer ?
I thought I told you about him last year.