Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
Unisex Sexy Leopard Print 17cm High Heel Ankle Boots Waterproof Women Pole Dance Nightclub Model Catwalk Platform Shoes
$895.40-34%

cock cage
New Held Flower Type Chastity Cage Anti Cheating Stainless Steel Chastity Device Exposes The Glans Cock Cage for Man Adult Game
$63.02-45%

larpgears
Latex Hood Mask Open Eyes and Nose holes Open Mouth with back zipper
$36.29-11%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Realistic Breast Forms No Arms Fake Boobs for Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale
$322.89-50%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

latex catsuit
Shiny PVC Latex Catsuit for Women Open Crotch Rubber Long Sleeves Wetlook Fetish Jumpsuits Black Red
$254.10-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electric time lock padlocks
Hi, 

Our chinesse friends have created an interesting timing device:

Timer Padlock

It is unexpensive, some 13 Eusros with shipping. Runs on battery, claims 4 hours of working time, I suppose it is the time it will hold locked. I hope that when battery runs out, it will unlock 😊
   I ordered one, let see what the build quality is... States 130kg strength. I do not expect too much, however it may beat many home made timers in reliability I guess!
Welcome @white_angel! Please tell us about your experience with the padlock when it arrives!

Just in case, if you do not mind, I will merge this thread with https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2098
(09 Aug 2018, 11:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome @white_angel! Please tell us about your experience with the padlock when it arrives!

Just in case, if you do not mind, I will merge this thread with https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2098

Hm... I did not search enough 😊 Yes, merge the post, or delete it please. I will tell experience when it arrives!
Merged!
Hello all, I'm new here and just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in.  I own two of these locks.  I have a black one and a white one.  I ordered mine from Amazon and they shipped from China in a small, white plastic bag that actually said "bondage lock" on the outside.  I was somewhat mortified but I'm friends with the mail carrier and to be honest, I don't think he noticed.  

As far as the locks go, I can't speak for all locks, but in my case the black one seems to have different firmware than the white one and thus, I feel like the black one is of a higher revision.  The difference is that I can silence the black one by holding in one of the buttons for 5 seconds whereas the white one does not seem to have the same function.  Also in my case, the Li-on battery in the white one is not in great shape even when I first got it.  It doesn't hold a charge for long.  The black one has remained locked on me and counting for at least 14 hours.  As for safety, they both have a reset contact.  If you use your finger nail, you can pry up the plastic display cover exposing the two screws.  Look inside the hole under the left screw.  You will see interlaced traces on the circuit board indicating a contact spot.  If you stick something metal in there and short it out, it will reset to the default state of no countdown.  If it's locked when you reset it, simply set it for 1 minute and wait for it to unlock.  If you're battery runs low when you're using it, you should be able to just plug it into a usb and reset it as I've stated.  At worst, you may need to keep it on the charger for a few minutes before resetting.

My advice according to my own experience; if you're going to buy these locks, only buy the black ones.  I've seen them on aliexpress for decently cheap and on wish.com for $11 plus shipping.  They're pretty good, especially if you like locking yourself into a PVC lolita maid dress and doing chores in the house. ^^

self-bondage-time-padlock.jpg   
(10 Aug 2018, 06:00 )essanym Wrote: Hello all, I'm new here and
... and you are very welcome aboard! 😉
I use the same closing locks, keys in the kitchen safe, the timer can not be stopped, but it can be extended
https://www.thekitchensafe.com
(06 Oct 2018, 16:14 )slaafruben Wrote: I use the same closing locks, keys in the kitchen safe, the timer can not be stopped, but it can be extended
https://www.thekitchensafe.com
I have one. It's really good. Sturdy box, but still platsic so when needed, it can be destroyed. Had many helpless hours because of it.
Weird... Nobody sends these time-locks to NL.
Oh, found two! Bookmarking...

Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2