Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Slave Whip Bdsm Fetish Bondage Slave Sex Collar Leash Steel Chain Restrict Adult Game Dog Chain Punish Neck Collars Sexshop 18
$7.02-50%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60-15%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Extreme Long Boot Custom 95Cm Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Lace Up 18Cm Stiletto Boots Personalized Shaft Calf Width
$228.69-26%

male chastity
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men's Adult Goods
$2.48

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized 95cm Shaft Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Heel Hidden Platform Asymmetry Outside 135cm Fetish Boot Unisex
$382.36-33%

anime fetish
Men Faux Leather Armor Shoulder Tops Chest Harness Bondage Sexy Gothic Club Lingerie Warrior Cosplay Adjustable Fetish Costume
$47.19-57%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Restraints BDSM Bondage Metal Neck Collar Hand Ankle Cuffs Set Chain Detachable Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples
$23.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Donations and hosting payments
(28 Mar 2022, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 03:33 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Do you take Zelle?
What is it?

Zelle is a service used/provided by a few big US bank names (Bank of America, Truist, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo) for moving funds directly between customer accounts. It's how my housemate gets me their part of rent every month.

There's no fee that I'm aware of. It's all person-to-person AFAIK.

All that's needed is a phone number or email address that the other person has registered though their bank. It's only accessible through one users banking app.
Looks like US only, and I'm in EU.
It’s like PayPal.
(28 Mar 2022, 15:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like US only, and I'm in EU.
Yep, from FAQ:

Can I use Zelle® internationally?
In order to use Zelle®, the sender and recipient’s bank accounts must be based in the U.S.

The hosting company accepts either paypal or credit cards, and the paypal account from the 1st post is linked directly to the hoster.
Ra, how do "we" stand with funds ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 Sep 2022, 14:11 )Vixien Wrote: Ra, how do "we" stand with funds ?

Not better, than earlier 🤣
@Like Ra  Please update this or make a new one https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8847.  Actually, it would be helpful to have a constantly updated visual reminder of how much is needed to keep this forum going somewhere on the home page.  Is that possible or even feasible?

How many people use this forum regularly?  Is that a metric you can easily figure out?
It’s not updated, because “zero” is not very positive 😆
As for the amount of registered users visiting the site every day, have a look here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/online...tion=today
Actially, we have €10. And I wonder if paypal allows an easy way to periodically poll the account balance.

Contributors: Anne (1) , boundsolo (1) , brandynette (2) , essanym (2) , Highinheels66 (3) , HypnoMix (7) , Kit-Katt (2) , Like Ra (54) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shinybambi (8) , Vixien (7) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)