Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Oil Shiny Sheer Footed Tights 20D Shaping Silky Stockings High Waist Pantyhose Ultra Shimmery Stretchy Skinny Sock
$5.87

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

vatine
Vaginal Massager Female Masturbator Clitoris Stimulator with 10 Powerful Vibration Sex Toys For Women Finger Sleeve Vibrator
$10.53

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Sex Toys
$36.29-50%

2022 chastity
Adjustable Metal Male Chastity Cage Chastity Device 2022 NEW Prevent Masturbation Erotic Sex Toys For Male Adult Chastity Cage
$52.22-45%

bondage corset
Body Harness For Bra Busty Women's Corset Sword Belt Strappy Tops Sexy Large Lingerie Punk Goth Club Dance Rave Garter Suspender
$7.88-48%

zalo
ZALO KYRO Big Magic Wand Japan Silicone Waterproof AV Vibrator Female Power Massager Woman Sex Toy Clitoris Stimulation Sex Shop
$67.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does free will exist? Do we have a choice?
"Free will" was mentioned several times in many threads. Let's a have a dedicated one.

What are your thoughts on "free will" and "free choice"?
Important Replies
Did you know that the brain makes decisions up to 30 seconds before we consciously know about it? Moreover, the brain sends a calming signal telling that it's "us" who made the decision.

Some materials on the subject:

http://exploringthemind.com/the-mind/bra...you-decide
https://www.rt.com/shows/sophieco/372802...rain-work/
Interesting phrase, I totally agree with: "Without self-observation there is no free will".

And a quite precisely worded (long) article: https://www.quora.com/Can-we-prove-that-...-free-will
We must believe in free will. We have no choice
― Isaac B. Singer

Man can indeed do what he wants, but he cannot want what he wants
― Arthur Schopenhauer
If the brain takes the decision and then sends "us" a message to calm down, who do you think, is the brain?

It is quite obvious, that not all decisions are made consciously, but there is no evidence, that we are controlled form elsewhere.

But after all, I think, it has first to be found out, what self-awareness is (or rather, who/what is actually aware) , before we can start answering the question of free will. As long as there is no physical/chemical explanation for this, physics/chemistry is not in charge of the answer about free will.

Until then, it is a matter of belief. And believe me, I don't want to redeem criminals by saying, there is no free will, they had no choice but to become, what they are... But since humans always want answers, we have created philosophy. The only downside of philosophy is, that all answers, that it gives, are debatable.

PS: Nobody forced me to post this post. Perhaps, it was just an act of free will. But perhaps, I was only following my (perhaps genetically defined) disposition to enjoy impossible debates and this post is just a result of having an opportunity at the right moment? Who knows...
Yep, what "I" is is still unknown to the Western science.

But still, my "I" thinks, that we both have free will and have no free will, and it's one of those "collapsed binaries" or "empty terms". Apparently, it should be obvious to the enlightened, or in one of the dhyana states or samadhi..
To add to our background conversation with @princesitanatty:

https://blog.usejournal.com/why-do-physi...6aee491f42

An article on quantum mechanics (simplified) and multiverse. Very interesting conversation in the comments.
I think we can be free from certain causes and restrictions, but we are never free from causes and restrictions. Our freedom is always relative, never absolute. And that's enough for us, for our lives and our ethics.
There are two things, which are always good to remember:

If all "free will" is in the end only the result of action and reaction, it still is presenting itself as such to other people.

If "the brain" takes many decisions 30 seconds, before we are aware of them, it doesn't mean, that we haven't prepared these decisions previously. Two examples for this:
- I am playing a game, it is late. Whenever I achieve a goal, I could save and quit, but I keep thinking "just a bit more". Eventually, I will stop and go to bed. This is not active free will, it seems quite random (and always pretty late).
- Same situation, but I consciently take the decision to quit two rounds (or whatever) later, which might be 10 minutes. Two rounds later, I still think "just a bit more", but I also have that previous decision, which often wins. It is hard to break this down to the significant bits, but I think, it is a hint towards free will.
I think that the amount of choices is inversely related to the freedom. The more freedom, the less wishes. The absolute freedom leads to having zero wishes, zero desires, hence zero choices.

The more we bound to the society, the less freedom we have. We are bound to duties, bound to necessities, bound to debts, bound to desires, bound to relationships, bound to our bodies, bound to our abilities. Too many things are happening simultaneously, too many priorities we have to bounce around, too many choices to make to buy ourself some "freedom". And this is not something we would accept willingly, should we have a free will.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as "free choice", it's an oxymoron. It's either "free" or "choice".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Does anyone have any experience with Madame Y files? lurker 2 990 23 Dec 2023, 00:11
Last Post: lurker
Miss Lilith’s Free Erotic Hypnosis files (Lilith Unleashed) kaitlynkassidy89 1 2,594 04 May 2023, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , HypnoMix (6) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (29) , MasterDQ (3) , princesitanatty (1) , sam_henry (4) , Strappado (3) , VulpineFoxs (2) , Zooy (10)