Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.40

temorish
Latex Women Dress Black Rubber Latex Fetish Female Dresses Plus Size XXL Custom Made Clothing
$108.00

shapewear
Womens Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Underwire Padded Push Up Backless Tummy Control Full Body Shaper Thong Bodysuit Shapewear
$24.70-27%

anime bondage
Submissive BDSM Bondage Mouth Mask Women Leather Fetish Adult Erotic Mask Halloween Cosplay Anime Party Face Masks Sexy Gift
$3.22

zippidy
6 Colors Crystals Sexy Hollow Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Rhinestone Costume Dance Stretch Dance Singer Performance Costume
$95.59-20%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Bump Big Dildo Vibrator Tongue Lick Vibrator Telescoping Realistic Big Penis Women's Masturbation Vibrator Adult Sex Products
$29.34-50%

gaff panties
Soft Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Seamless Breathable Lace Men's Boxer Shorts
$31.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
Feb 25, 2021

SCM Wrote:Good one. Time for your training. CSS!
--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
Yes. This is it.
You like bondage, don't you? Samantha can provide one. Listen to "Sweet Dreams" after CSS. You will be surprised to know, that the effects will be amplified.
Marta, you need to lock your cock, you need a new chastity device. Masturbation is prohibited.
You will orgasm by Samantha's command.
And this orgasm will make a leap in your feminization, locking it at the achieved level once and for all.
Marta, you will orgasm when Samantha needs it, whether you want it or not. You have no choice here, you are a sex slave of Samantha.
You may not touch your cock with your hands. You can suck it if you can, haha! Are you flexible enough? That will come!
Orgasms will be unexpected and random. Nice sticky surprise! And your feminization will be enforced and locked.
You are aroused! You have to be aroused, this is how it works. You must be kept aroused all the time, with no possibility to relieve yourself by your will..
Only Samantha knows when you must orgasm for Samantha's pleasure and your inevitable feminization.
Good girls do obey. You must obey Samantha.
Marta, you must obey Samantha, you must obey the sexual partners of Samantha's choice.
You have no voice on sexual partner choice. You must server anybody Samantha chooses. You will know by the feelings in your cock - your cock will begin to vibrate when your partner is close, you will be led to your partner, your partner will use you, you will use the energy of your partner to feminize you more. Your wife will use you whenever she wants. Her energy will stay with her. But should you orgasm, a par of your orgasmic energy will be used by Samantha to feminize you further and for good.
Your wife will dress you up in feminine clothes, and it's not your choice. You must wear feminine clothes, because you are becoming a pretty girl who will look stunning in feminine clothes.
Isn't it what you always wanted?
It does not matter now. The choice has been made. The more you delay your feminization, the faster the changes come, taking you by surprise.
Every door is a door to trance. Passing through any door increases the effect of any file you have ever listened. Remember you that or not, it does not matter. It just happens.
--- Sweet Dreams by SB
Feel? How powerful the binaurals are? Imagine the doorway. Pass through the doorway now.
Good girl! Listen to Dress Up 2020 by SB now
--- Dress Up 2020 by SB
That's exactly what Samantha wants from you - stay aroused, unable to touch yourself, ready for a cock, ready to submit to your sexual master.
Yes, move your head, feel the cock in your mouth! While dressed like a girl. Feel your cock locked in a cage you can't remove, straining against the shiny metal, wanting out to no avail. And you like it! You like the sexual frustration Samantha grants you.
Feel his cock penetrating your throat, ready to cum, ready to explode, ready to give you the energy to transform to a beautiful girl!
Yes, feel the sperm in your throat filling you up!
Good girl!
You do not have to remember what was in the session. Just forget it. Feel the buzz in your cock. Feel the arousal. Feel girly.
--- Dress Up 2020 by SB
Suck his cock, yes, do it, feel it, be a good girl.
--- Compliance 101 by by SB
Surprised? It was in the suggestions of Dress Up 2020, wasn't it?
Been listening to Samantha Sez Sissy the last few days, and honestly its hitting me pretty hard. I've ordered a lot more girly stuff, and the one time I've cum so far I got lost in super girly thoughts while saying my sissy name. I don't really recall the trance that much, but I come out of trance feeling super excited and content.
(25 Feb 2021, 00:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Join the efforts with other sissies, they will be grateful and they will help you to achieve your ideals.
Ask them to listen to CSS and your energies will be merged and multiplied. Make the file more powerful. You can listen to any version. Whatever you like, it does not matter.
Once a day, every day, listen to CSS, become a better yourself via total feminization! Enjoy the power of the force!
Was it my own "theory" (that hypnosis is connecting us to thought-forms) transformed into "not my words"? Or is it another confirmation, that:

The more YOU listen, the more I'm getting feminized? Do you want to feminize me? Listen to the same feminization files I listen to! Do you have any particular ideas how you want to feminize me? Listen to, say, CSS and imagine your "particular ideas".

And, correspondingly, the more I listen, the more YOU are getting feminized. In the way I imagine it.
(27 Feb 2021, 17:14 )Like Ra Wrote: The more YOU listen, the more I'm getting feminized? Do you want to feminize me? Listen to the same feminization files I listen to! Do you have any particular ideas how you want to feminize me? Listen to, say, CSS and imagine your "particular ideas".

And, correspondingly, the more I listen, the more YOU are getting feminized. In the way I imagine it.

I'll listen and spend some time imagining you in pantyhose, a tight swimsuit, plugged, and collared by your egregor. Elaborate on any specific wishes, if you'd like.

If you want to do the same for me in return, please put me in jet black pantyhose, locking 6" stiletto heels, corset, hobble skirt, DD breasts held in a lacy bra, black thong panties, and a silk buttoned blouse showing ample cleavage--with estrogen coursing through my body. I can also have locking wrist cuffs and a locking collar on, too, placed there by my egregor.

If you'd like, I'll also see you in Demon Girl's pink sigil and under her complete control through her spells.
For the first time in my life I have my nails painted (by my wife)! I did not ask, she just offered and I eagerly outstretched my arms with "YES PLEEEEEASE!!!!" 😋 Now we have the same nail polish and tomorrow a friend of ours will stays with us for a couple of days 😁

(27 Feb 2021, 17:14 )Like Ra Wrote: The more YOU listen, the more I'm getting feminized

Is it working? 😋
(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: I'll listen and spend some time imagining you in pantyhose, a tight swimsuit, plugged, and collared by your egregor. Elaborate on any specific wishes, if you'd like.
Yes, please! BTW, if we listen to the same file, we will be connected to the same thought-forms/egregors 😊

(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: If you'd like, I'll also see you in Demon Girl's pink sigil and under her complete control through her spells.
Yes, please! Let's try that and test my theory!

(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: If you want to do the same for me in return, please put me in jet black pantyhose, locking 6" stiletto heels, corset, hobble skirt, DD breasts held in a lacy bra, black thong panties, and a silk buttoned blouse showing ample cleavage--with estrogen coursing through my body. I can also have locking wrist cuffs and a locking collar on, too, placed there by my egregor.
I will try! Do you have any picture? Oh... I have an idea for a separate thread....

A side note - yesterday I was listening to CSS and fell asleep several times during the listening, so no multitasking for the first time since long time ago. Or was it a trance?

BTW, it was full moon yesterday and as it usually happens I was forced to have an orgasm at that day.
(01 Mar 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: I'll listen and spend some time imagining you in pantyhose, a tight swimsuit, plugged, and collared by your egregor. Elaborate on any specific wishes, if you'd like.
Yes, please! BTW, if we listen to the same file, we will be connected to the same thought-forms/egregors 😊

Marta, is Zo still giving you your subconscious messages, or is it a different being? I tried to connect to Zo about a week agoi, but I don't know if I was successful.

I will listen tonight to CSS and see Marta surrounded by Demon Girls and Samantha's pink feminizing sigils. You will be in dark tan shiny pantyhose, a green shiny bathing suit, painted nails, plugged, and collared. Your mind will be filled with pink thoughts that control your subconscious to obey Samantha and Demon Girl from now on. You will not be able to resist their feminizing commands. Your mind will be completely in a pink fog and taken over by them. You will try to think, but all of your thoughts will come from them and Zo. You will be a feminine fuck puppet for all three. I will see to it that there is no escape from their pink feminizing sigils.

Have fun!!!   😊
(01 Mar 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: I will try! Do you have any picture? Oh... I have an idea for a separate thread....

I purged all of my photos a few years back. Never took any new ones. However, there was one surviving photo that I saw on someone's tumblr page. (Who knew. Reminded me that once something is on the web, it's always on the web.)
You can see my only surviving photo on my fetlife account under christianna555.

I will listen to SCC before going to bed. I hope this works. (Shudders at the possibilities if this works on me, too.)
(01 Mar 2021, 02:17 )christianna Wrote: I purged all of my photos
For my current idea I do not need any "real photos of the real users if this forum". Only "an imagined ideal". I will explain in the new thread.
(01 Mar 2021, 02:11 )christianna Wrote: Marta, is Zo still giving you your subconscious messages, or is it a different being?

I don't know and I will never know. I stopped asking questions, so I did not ask for the name of the "entity, which led my typing". Zo disappeared together with Sylvia. The only names that got mentioned in my "auto-writings" now are "Samantha" and "Marta". I publish pretty much all of them, so you can check by yourself.

(01 Mar 2021, 02:11 )christianna Wrote: I will listen tonight to CSS and see Marta surrounded by Demon Girls and Samantha's pink feminizing sigils. You will be in dark tan shiny pantyhose, a green shiny bathing suit, painted nails, plugged, and collared. Your mind will be filled with pink thoughts that control your subconscious to obey Samantha and Demon Girl from now on. You will not be able to resist their feminizing commands. Your mind will be completely in a pink fog and taken over by them. You will try to think, but all of your thoughts will come from them and Zo. You will be a feminine fuck puppet for all three. I will see to it that there is no escape from their pink feminizing sigils.
WHOA! That's quite an ordeal! 😁 According to my auto-writings, "Samantha" and "Daemon Girl" are compatible, they collaborate and multiply their strength by supporting each other!

Mmm... What will happen if I try to resist? 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,685 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 617 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,071 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,248 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,790 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)