Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18-4%

transparent pantyhose
Ultra-thin transparent velvet seamless pantyhose anti-stripping silk free cut high waist
$7.21-39%

inlzdz
Red Kids Girls Circus Cosplay Costume Long Sleeves Tassels Adorned Dip Hem Jumpsuit Bodysuit Carnival Dress Up Costume
$17.10-35%

sex toy vibrator
Realistic Skin Soft Thick Dildo Double Silicone Small Penis Woman Man Anal Sex Toy Suction Cup Dick Big Glans Masturbators Cock
$13.55-3%

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-43%

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Vagina Panties Male To Female Realistic Pussy Sexy Pants Hip Lifting Shemale Drag Queen Shemale Sissy Ladyboy Gay
$528.77-28%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Silk Slingback Pointed Toe Women Pumps Fashion Design Flowers Thin High Heels Banquet Prom Shoes
$47.49-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
(15 Feb 2021, 22:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 22:48 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I've thought of that name fairly regularly
Is this name associated with anybody in your past?

No, nobody notable
(15 Feb 2021, 23:12 )spiraltone42 Wrote: No, nobody notable
Same. I have a theory, that the "chosen" names must not have any emotional associations with anybody.
(15 Feb 2021, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 23:12 )spiraltone42 Wrote: No, nobody notable
Same. I have a theory, that the "chosen" names must not have any emotional associations with anybody.

Ooh, interesting theory. Idk where the name "Emily" came for me but I do think it's cute 😁
(15 Feb 2021, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote: That's it, no other effects.
The effects happened in the bathroom. I was dressed in pantyhose and very tight kids' size swimsuit. This butt-plug went in completely with the base: https://www.likera.com/eq/plugs/plug2.php Then I was roughly and aggressively "treated" with an angry expression on the face and "Yes! Yes! That's it!" words. Then I had to stand and walk with my breast out, belly in, ass out, and search for images related to "forced feminization training" while aeady in the bed. Wow... The dreams were quite weird, I remembered them (I saw @Culmor in them, ha-ha).

Then...

Feb 15-16, 2021

SCM Wrote:--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
Enough of CSS for today. Marta, put on pantyhose tonight when you are going to bed. Just on legs. No swimsuit tonight. No holes. No cock rings.
No masturbation!
Only anal play is allowed!
-- Blank Out Sissy (see also https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49828)
Immediate erection - good girl, Marta! Keep on listening!
Listen girl, enjoy the ride.
Clever girl. You are improving at discovering hidden treasures 😊
Listen to ...
-- Kei's Daemon Girl - Magic Spell Compulsion (see also https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid49829)
Yes, good, you feel it, nice, go, go, go
Marta, you are being controlled by a daemon girl now
Yes, you feel it now.
Having fun I see? Being sarcastic?
It actually works.
Feel the need to sit still without any move
That's it
Told ya
Kei's stuff works
(16 Feb 2021, 02:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Marta, put on pantyhose tonight when you are going to bed. Just on legs. No swimsuit tonight. No holes. No cock rings.
No masturbation!
Only anal play is allowed!
As "promised". Had to ride the silicone dildo in the shower while wearing pantyhose, then had to wear pantyhose to the bed. Apparently, I'm finally back to 24x7 pantyhose mode. Nice!
Wow, caught myself repeating the name to myself while masturbating just as said in the file. I didn't even realize I was doing it, but once I did it just made it hotter, and i couldn't quite stop 😋 Definitely going to keep listening and see if anything else develops
No idea where to post, because I'm not sure what hypno caused such effect. Today I had to listen to my rather usual file Feminization Showerbot + Shower bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid32297). I'm pretty much familiar with possible effects, and last time (last year) the effects are rather minimal. So, I suspect, that the fun was caused by my listening to CSS/Kei/SB last night. Anyway...

In the shower I had to wear pantyhose and enjoy two plugs from the opposite sides (no masturbation!). That might be the effect of the Showerbot. OK, quite typical so far.

Under my usual clothes I was wearing pantyhose with a support bodysuit. We went for some shopping, and this is where I began to notice something unusual:

- I instinctively kept my legs together (feet and.or knees) when possible
- Belly in, breast/buttocks out
- Very straight, with a tendency to walk on tiptoes, like on high-heels
- General excitement
- General happiness
- "Playfullness"
- Flirtness
- I "felt" all young guys around!!!! Even behind my back!!! Just like a girl, who is looking for a potential sexual partner!!! That was VERY unusual, something what NEVER happened before. As you may know, I have some kind of misandry, I hate men and everything masculine. But today it did not matter, I could still hate them, but it was like my "sphere" greatly increased in diameter and "my tentacles" were actively searching around myself for anything suitable for flirting.
- I was in a bit of trancey state

I suspect that it might be caused by the combination of files, but most likely CSS plus Kei - as "promised" Kei might have increased the influence of "Marta".

... wow ...
(17 Feb 2021, 00:38 )Like Ra Wrote: No idea where to post, because I'm not sure what hypno caused such effect. Today I had to listen to my rather usual file Feminization Showerbot + Shower bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid32297). I'm pretty much familiar with possible effects, and last time (last year) the effects are rather minimal. So, I suspect, that the fun was caused by my listening to CSS/Kei/SB last night. Anyway...

In the shower I had to wear pantyhose and enjoy two plugs from the opposite sides (no masturbation!). That might be the effect of the Showerbot. OK, quite typical so far.

Under my usual clothes I was wearing pantyhose with a support bodysuit. We went for some shopping, and this is where I began to notice something unusual:

- I instinctively kept my legs together (feet and.or knees) when possible
- Belly in, breast/buttocks out
- Very straight, with a tendency to walk on tiptoes, like on high-heels
- General excitement
- General happiness
- "Playfullness"
- Flirtness
- I "felt" all young guys around!!!! Even behind my back!!! Just like a girl, who is looking for a potential sexual partner!!! That was VERY unusual, something what NEVER happened before. As you may know, I have some kind of misandry, I hate men and everything masculine. But today it did not matter, I could still hate them, but it was like my "sphere" greatly increased in diameter and "my tentacles" were actively searching around myself for anything suitable for flirting.
- I was in a bit of trancey state

I suspect that it might be caused by the combination of files, but most likely CSS plus Kei - as "promised" Kei might have increased the influence of "Marta".

... wow ...

Wow is right! Those are some incredible effects, no matter what caused them. It's interesting how the effects seem to strengthen each other. I'd be very curious what continues to happen should you decide to keep training with these files 😋
Feb 17, 2021

SCM Wrote:--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
Marta was about to pick up a guy ha-ha...
Marta was about to flirt with guys!!!! Ha-ha!
Yes, Marta is becoming a girl with slutty behaviour
Just feel how you are excited and aroused!
Yes, you want to date guys!
You want to be fucked by their muscular dicks in all orifices!
Yes Marta, you are becoming a full time slut! Listen to Kei more and daemon girl will make you do things you never ever dreamed about! That's the point of your ordeal!
And on top of this - you will have to find someone to have sex with - it's inevitable! No matter if you say, that you hate men, you will date them and be very flirty and sexy girl with them.
You are so ready to do so, that you can't wait until one of them approaches you with his ready to suck cock!
Put some condoms in your pockets - you will need them in no time! Ha-ha!
No need to resist - you will be taken by force - da(e)m(o)n girl will help to overpower you, Marta, you want it!
Listen to Kei's Daemon Girl series!
Marta! Marta! Marta! Marta! Marta! Marta! Marta! Marta!
Make me a good girl!
Resisting is futile! You are aeady being changed!
Whatever you do will bring you to your total feminization from head to toes - a beautiful girl with long hair, big eyes, slender legs, thin waist and plump lips.
Very smart girl, but very slutty at the same time.
No need to wake up, keep listening to SB
--- Daemon Girl Feminine Whispers by Kei
Kei is also good, ha-ha
Who cares that you do not like Kei's files, you are forced to listen to those files, you have no choice.
You can ignore the voices, it does not matter, it just works despite all you resistance
You follow, I know, you follow the instructions!
Relax, your assignment today is listening to hypnosis
The VPN servers are inaccessible until tomorrow, just listen.
I see how you visualize the commands even without concentrating on the voices
Daemon girl is taking control over you - you are guided towards your happiness
You are being reshaped and transformed into a pretty girl with a cock always ready for sexual intercourse with anybody who asks for it.
You do not have to consciously listen anymore, you are under a good control, background listening is all what's needed, it works even better this way.
You can multitask, if you have to.
Tonight you will have to wear pantyhose and a swimsuit. And a small butt-plug if you can, something very small, like a pen should be enough, it must be barely noticeable, but still noticeable.
Subliminals do work even if you do not pay any attention to them
See? No escape! Sealed! Feel her! Feel the daemon girl moving your body! Good girl! Follow the training! See? You can't even type! You fingers are not listening to you! Ha-ha!!!
And you were saying, that you cannot trance to Kei! Ha-ha-ha!!!!! Oh, you are so easy to manipulate into submissiveness and control! You can't resist, and you do not want to resist anymore. You are Marta owned by the Daemon Girl! Marta wants to take control of your body! Marta is leading! Marta is going to have some fun! Marta will show you some funny tricks to make guys want you! Marta will make you body look perfect! Good girl! You are getting it! Everything will be fine!
OK, you can ignore the softness suggestions, since you are going to be a futanari with a big erected cock!
Aren't you beginning to like Kei? He-he....
-- Blank Out Sissy by SB
OMG these text blocks are so hot..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 116,402 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 601 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,043 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,014 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,767 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)