Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Basic Buckle Cargo Pants Women Solid Straight Leg Big Pockets Baggy Trousers All-Match Y2K Sweatpants Chic
$44.77-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
New Bodystockings for Women Lingerie Sleepwear Lady Nightgown Black Pantyhose Bodysuits Sling Tights Nightgown Sexy Lenceria
$4.62

anime fetish
Seamless Latex Gloves Black Red Long Sexy Fetish Rubber Gloves for Women Cosplay Costumes
$56.87-25%

msemis
Women Girl Fashion Lace Cross Lace-Up Black Leg Warmer Knitted Long Socks Japanese Girls Gothic Y2K Women Foot Covers Streetwear
$8.99-35%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

wig hair
Silver Grey Body Wave Lace Front Wig Human Hair 13x4 HD Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs Transparent Brazilian Hair Colored Wigs
$64.32

corset
XS Girdle Body Shaper For Women Slimming Belt Breathable Waist Trainer With Hooks Steel Bone Corset Tummy Long Gaine Post Partum
$53.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.

[Image: post_201_1524170608_b597d65d508372f78f2a...dqidYu.jpg]    

Done, and awaiting the next thrilling installment... Though I wonder if a rubber leo and tights wouldn't be better.

YC1.JPG     YC2.JPG   
(21 Apr 2018, 12:39 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.
[Image: post_201_1524170608_b597d65d508372f78f2a...dqidYu.jpg]    
Done, and awaiting the next thrilling installment... Though I wonder if a rubber leo and tights wouldn't be better.
[attachment=29131][attachment=29132]

Oh, oh!!!!  Please sir, a suggestion - why not do both, post the images and let everyone who wants to vote for their favourite?  😁

MJ
It had to be done...

Done.JPG   

yc2.JPG     yc3.JPG   
Forgive me for taking a tiny liberty with the thread  - but think you'll all enjoy these and get the link to cosplay (and 100% fetish):

tumblr_p7apvwwa5u1tlh4kvo1_540.jpg    - Wonder Woman and Supergirl, who'd have though it?

tumblr_p7bbg9apDt1weanxko1_540.jpg    - the always wonderful art of Shiniez with a delightful twist on Spiderman

tumblr_p7nt1wtVOh1tlh4kvo1_540.jpg    - Batgirl in trouble yet again

enjoy

MJ
Not sure if it's a cosplay, but I like the catsuit and what's inside 😋

cosplay_35_lycra_catsuit_selfie.jpg   
(30 Apr 2018, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure if it's a cosplay...

It's part of a cosplay, a base suit for Nova Terra from StarCraft-Ghost.

starcraft_2.jpg   

Just add five hundred hours of 3D modelling, printing and finishing and...

SC3d.jpg   

https://cosplay.kotaku.com/how-a-cosplay...1742251870
Some pics for MJ (he loves his girls with guns). Enji Knight makes a great Lara.

lc1.jpg     lc2.jpg     lc3.jpg     lc4.jpg     lc5.jpg   

Lovely to see Lara in nude sheers, even if they aren't quite 'sheer-to-waist'. She seems to have put a hole in them at her right knee by the final shot too.
Something else I stumbled across recently.

sk1.jpg   

Investigating further, I think this about sums it up.

wtf.jpg   
Called a Skant.
I have one. Not too bad in price.
Haven't seen the pantern yet.
Not only great cosplay but also an EOTD for me - I want to take her home  😁

Capture.JPG    - not quite sure what version of Spider-Man/woman or whatever she is meant to be, but she looks beautiful  💓

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,833 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra