Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

suspension bondage
Silver/Rainbow Stainless Steel Basic Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories BDSM Game Sex Toys for Couples
$34.70-50%

bondage device
NEW Device Bondage Gear Hard Clover Nipple Clamps Clips Games Sex Toys Adult Products for Women Metal Nipple Clamps Steel Breast
$3.46

negative chastity
BDSM Inverted Negative Lock Chastity Cage Male Penis Cages Fish Basket Exposed Stainless Steel Cock Cage Sex Toys For Men
$87.11-50%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Cheerleading Dance Costume Rhinestone Dance Leotard Cheerleading Uniform Halloween Cosplay Party Dress Up
$259.50-40%

shapewear
Summer Sexy Body Shapers Women Waist Trainer Corset Shaper Lace Club Wear Bodysuit Shapewear Woman Romper Overalls Clothes
$8.72

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dildo Sheath With Anti-drop Ring Penis Sleeve Size S M LSex Toy For Men Male Masturbator Cock Enlargement
$39.13-50%

sexy
Extra thick 12cm bra, extra thick cup, extra thick bra, thickened gathering, no steel ring underwear for women AB
$104.06-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Things have been ordered and red, gold and white latex sheet arrived yesterday: myĀ nextĀ project is underway šŸ˜Š

RGW5.JPG   
The blue Wondies.

ww1.jpg     LCblue03.jpg     LCblue02.jpg   
I spotted these 'Superheroine' partĀ nude and part-printed tights other day butĀ for some reason they don't do the business for me at all šŸ˜Ÿ
Odd.

hotornot.jpg   
A challenge for @Culmor based upon this cartoon cosplay image I stumbled across:

scooby_and_the_gang_dressed_as_superheroes_by_shinrider-dc1acu8.png    - how about a Daphne themed Batgirl crossover cosplay?Ā  šŸ˜

MJĀ 

Ps. He has been tormenting me with nuns for weeks - don't ask!Ā  Scare3
Quote:...how about a Daphne themed Batgirl crossover cosplay?
As my Jessica Rabbit red wig doubles for Daphne and Batgirl in a sense I'mĀ aeady doingĀ it šŸ˜‰

And I've littleĀ idea what your problem with nuns is but I suspect it'sĀ probably a manifestationĀ of a wilfull spirit in need of correction.
NUNS!!! REVERSE! REVERSE!!!
(13 Feb 2018, 23:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: NUNS!!! REVERSE! REVERSE!!!

The huge nun on 'Flight into Terror'Ā was particularly worrisome, she'd give MJ nightmares for weeks.
Meska Dvasia'sĀ cosplay of Elementalist Lux Magma from League of Legends. To be honest I've never heard of the characterĀ but I like it anyway šŸ˜Š

league_of_legends1.jpg     league_of_legends2.jpg     league_of_legends3.jpg   
The suit, socks and gloves for my new projectĀ arrived yesterday šŸ˜Š IĀ need to add the white trimĀ to the socks next (the gloves are a better match to the metallic blueĀ suitĀ than they appear to beĀ in the pic).

Wonder1.JPG     Wonder2.JPG   

Edit, work in progress.Ā I think my adhesive is approacingĀ its use-by date, might have to re-glue some partsĀ šŸ˜Ÿ

Wonder3.JPG   
My projects for the wet weekend, making a gold belt and adding stars and stripes to this hood that arrived this mornrng.

Wondie hood.JPG   

The work-in-progress.

Wonder5.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,808 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,825 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,181 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra