Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Realistic Sex Doll EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair Real Size Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$2420.00-60%

gothic lolita
Skull Jacquard Black Lace Gloves Women Sunscreen Short Tulle Mesh Gloves Stretchy Halloween Gothic Lolita Party Accessories
$5.54-37%

wig hair
MEIFAN 100CM Synthetic Cosplay Anime Costume Wig Blonde Blue Red Pink Purple Hair for Party Long Straight Cosplay Wigs for Women
$19.61

latex rubber fashion
Women Summer Flat Sandals Open-Toed Slides Slippers Candy Color Casual Beach Outdoot Female Ladies Jelly Shoes Women Sandals
$12.22-30%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

realistic mask kigurumi
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Electronic Superhuman Gridman COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Shinjo Akane
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(31 Mar 2018, 11:04 )culmor Wrote: My projects for the wet weekend, making a gold belt and adding stars and stripes to this hood that arrived this mornrng.

The work-in-progress.

I know @Culmor enjoys the work of YCBatgirl, but I think this particular image could have been created just for him..

wonder_woman_by_ycbatgirl-dc7578f.jpg    - Culmor was always prepared to go that extra mile to achieve authenticity in his Cosplay wardrobe 

😁

MJ
Quote:Culmor was always prepared to go that extra mile to achieve authenticity in his Cosplay wardrobe

I don't think I ever really got over seeing Lynda in 'The Murderous Missile'.

MM.jpg   

WondieBoots.jpg   
A Wondie cowl update.

Wondie cowl.JPG   
Hmmm... I must have missed this version of the 'Batsuit' in one of the more recent films

tumblr_p0h9qixLnr1ttuo8ho1_540.jpg     

😁

MJ
Quote:...I must have missed this version of the 'Batsuit' in one of the more recent films
I've seen that version somewhere before. an animated version. Not with the toe-socks etc obviously but that logo and the belt/trunks leo look.
Racks brains...

Rob Gaines as Prodigious Girl with Jazmine as Samus (and someone else I don't recognise, sorry).

41206818301_0005fd34b4_k.jpg     41206820351_886b743658_k.jpg   
Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.

ref.jpg   

I've put on so much weight over the winter...no pics for the next three months.

Test_3.JPG     Test_2.JPG   
(19 Apr 2018, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: .no pics for the next three months.
😁 I know the feeling!
(19 Apr 2018, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2018, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: .no pics for the next three months.
😁 I know the feeling!

One word - Running

You know it makes sense: lose weight (14kg in my case), tone up muscles and get to wear Lycra without anyone giving you a second glance!  😁

Err... there are some downsides I should, maybe, point out. Its addictive, your calf muscles grow ridiculously large (I can't find trousers that fit comfortably now) and after I run I'm too exhausted to even think about kinkiness  😟

MJ
(19 Apr 2018, 22:58 )madjack Wrote: One word - Running
You know... I did that for several years. Too bad for joints. I prefer yoga and qiqong/taichi.

(19 Apr 2018, 22:58 )madjack Wrote: get to wear Lycra without anyone giving you a second glance!
Guess what? Nobody cares, even if you do not run 😁
Returning to Catwoman, here's another crossplay.

qtjqdFEl.jpg     vgG3akw.jpg     RSIcNct.jpg     Rj9PeHM.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,831 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra