Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
latex mask detachable eyeshade mouth sheath 15CM long nose tube lockable zip
$72.59-6%

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$31.45-24%

remote app vibrator
Wireless Bluetooth Dildo Vagina Vibrator for Couples APP Remote Controlled G-Spot Stimulation Massager Wearable Panties Sex Toy
$62.38

laigzem
LAIGZEM SUPER Women Thigh High Boots Black Side Zip Stiletto Heels Platform Party Boots Over Knee Shoes Botine Large Size 50 52
$153.66-37%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable
$1040.60-46%

shibari
5M Thicken Sex Cotton Rope Bdsm Bondage Shibari Restraint Rope Slave Roleplay Sex Toys For Couple Adult Game Sex Product
$4.60-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(27 Oct 2017, 15:21 )culmor Wrote: and it's almost unbelievable, incredibly intense. Even just laying the costume out on the bed knowing what's coming next has me in tremors. It's almost a spiritual experience, becoming the character you regard as the sexiest in the history of the world. OK, it's painful too, the boots hurt, the corset hurts, the cowl hurts and yet it all feels sooo intoxicating, I can hardly stand up for shaking.

Oh yes, I recognise those symptoms, even if in my case it's dressing for a self-bondage session. Pleasure and pain are often so close together it can become difficult to distinguish when one stops and the other starts....

MJ
Having written I wasn't that into Richard Schaefer's Disney princess look I do like his Megaera (and I refuse to Americanize the spelling!). Probably because it reminds me of Deanna Troi. And because he wears quality nylons 😊

Megaera1.jpg     Megaera2.jpg   

That said, what's going on at his left ankle here?

2100c117d02ac33b3bafa4fbe60429e1.jpg   

I like to imagine his left hand is there for a reason too...
All I can say is... Wow
Apparently at some cons you can now be body scanned and 3D printed.

Here's a five-inch model of 'Prodigious Girl' alongside the original crossplayer, Rob Gaines.

pg.jpg   
(12 Nov 2017, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: you can now be body scanned and 3D printed.
What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?
KLike Ra wrote

Quote:What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?

I think my next test will be more...intense.

2.JPG   

I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.
(14 Nov 2017, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.
Bubble-gum pink gag?
Bubble-gum pink chastity cage?
Bubble-gum pink latex hood?
Bubble-gum pink boa?
Bubble-gum pink fluffy bolero?

Oh, I love bubble-gum pink... Just like light sky blue 😋
(14 Nov 2017, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: KLike Ra wrote

Quote:What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?

I think my next test will be more...intense.

I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.

Welll, there is always the obvious.......

Hot-Pink-Silicone-Anal-Toys-Smooth-Touch-Heart-Butt-Plug-Insert-Stopper-Sex-Toys-Sex-Products.jpg   

...you did ask!  😁

MJ
Ah, it's "fluorescent" pink, not "bubble-gum" pink! 😁
To be honest, I was just going to use my 'Madonna' plug (I call it that because I bought it for my 'Hung Up' costume).

Madonna.JPG   

That said, my public are complaining I haven't posted frontal pics of my Batgirl yet, I suppose I'll need a purple one for this.

BG leo.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,829 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra