Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Lesbian Strapon Dildo Panties Realistic Penis Strap-on Dildo Butt Plug Belt Gay Smooth Anal Plug Suction Cup Sex Toys for Women
$30.73

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

chastity 2021
2021 New Metal Penis Sex Toys for Men Cock Ring Penis Bondage Lock Cockring Stainless Steel Male Chastity Rings Adult Products
$17.86-34%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Stealth Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Fetish Penis Lock Cock Ring Sex Toys Men Penis Urethral Adult Game
$15.68

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$24.18-29%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Skirted Leotards Summer Gymnastics Dress One Piece Bodysuit Tutu Ladies Skirts Costume
$27.83-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
I like the purple gag, matching the outfit.
(05 Aug 2017, 02:34 )Frank Wrote: Mid-grade cosplay AND bondage? That's fetish AND fun!

Love it!

I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down to @Culmor  😁

MJ
Meh, Culmor is currently still on a high after having his Green Nun 

Green Nun.jpg   

tagged as 'Very erotic'. And  I thought I looked so demure too...how empty wisdom is even to the wise 😉

Actually, MJ's post led me to think, which of my costumes would it be best to be bound in? I think it has to be Jessica Rabbit, she's probably the most vulnerable of my characters.

JR.jpg   
(05 Aug 2017, 13:35 )culmor Wrote: Meh, Culmor is currently still on a high after having his Green Nun 

tagged as 'Very erotic'. And  I thought I looked so demure too...how empty wisdom is even to the wise 😉

Actually, MJ's post led me to think, which of my costumes would it be best to be bound in? I think it has to be Jessica Rabbit, she's probably the most vulnerable of my characters.

Hmmm...

To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Jessica as the bondage victim - certainly appealing and she has the legs for it  😁

But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma - there's something about her that fires up my fetish fantasy and she is very definitely worthy of a 'very erotic' tag from me!  💓 😋 

MJ
(05 Aug 2017, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma

Hm... I would choose Daphne...
Madjack wrote

Quote:To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Oh, I don't know, I quite like it..

GNwC1.jpg     GNwC2.jpg     GNwC3.jpg     GNwC4.jpg     GNwC4-5.jpg     GNwC5.jpg     GNwC6.jpg   

I'm not sure a Green Nun with a ruler would be any better.

GNwC7.jpg     GNwC8.jpg   
(05 Aug 2017, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Aug 2017, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma

Hm... I would choose Daphne...

Oh dear.... a tie-off is in order:

gagged_velma_by_fatbottomedgirl.jpg    - Velma
 graveyard_shift___daphne_peril__8_by_mach9anime-dbc2xz4.jpg     graveyard_shift___daphne_peril_6_by_mach9anime-dbc2xyn.jpg    - Daphne

or

daphne_and_velma_in_distress_cosplay_by_uncannymegan-dbgbib5.jpg    - both!

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. Please check out http://uncannymegan.deviantart.com/ for more
Mary Jane Watson as Spider-Woman...
 spidergirl1.jpg     spidergirl2.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
The material looks translucent.
(14 Aug 2017, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: The material looks translucent.

Yes it looks "amazing"! 😊
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,919 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,848 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,193 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra