Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo gag
Vibrating Egg Sex Toys For Couples Gay Vibrator Men Penis Women Clit Vagina Stimulator Dilator Adult Games Chastity Sex Shop
$4.60-50%

latex fetish
Molding Latex 5 Toe Short Socks Fetish Unisex Rubber 5 Fingers Socks S M L Size
$20.44-29%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA04010)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-25%

yizyif
Halloween Ringmaster Drum Costume for Kids Band Circus Uniform Fancy Party Cosplay Clothes Long Sleeve Shiny Sequins Jacket Coat
$157.60-38%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Charming Seamless Crotch Stockings Sexy Shiny Pantyhose Starlight Bright Silk Glossy 3D Stars Glitter Magic Invisible Tights
$6.04-9%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
This thread has reached 100K views! (100,570)
(03 May 2017, 10:30 )madjack Wrote: but neither the link nor the video work for me...
Copy&paste error. Fixed 😉
(03 May 2017, 15:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 May 2017, 10:30 )madjack Wrote: but neither the link nor the video work for me...
Copy&paste error. Fixed 😉

No, tell me it ain't so!! @Culmor making a simple Copy/paste error... never! I refuse to believe it Shok

MJ
100k views eh? Let's have an Extra-Special Guest Villainess then! Here's 'Dagger Type'

Batgirl_Vol_4_37.jpg   

and here's Stella Chu's cosplay.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg   

But the USP of 'Dagger Type' is

Ref 1.jpg   

so here's Bheiffer's too.

A.jpg     B.jpg     C.jpg   

Quote:No, tell me it ain't so!! @culmor making a simple Copy/paste error... never! I refuse to believe it [Image: shok.gif]

I have a new mouse, a bit bigger than my old one and it doesn't always go where I think it's going to...
Staying on a Batgirl and Yvonne Craig theme...

The DeviantArt site of Malenkod has some excellent classic Batgirl bondage scenes 

And...

yvonne_s_biggest_fan_by_chou_roninx-d98688d.png    - I saw this and it reminded me of the posting of @Culmor and the variations of Batgirl costumes, and so had to share

😁

MJ
Just to remind you, I've been updating https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...be-Dancing recently. Because I'm keeping all the pics in the first post on the thread you won't have had 'New Post' alerts and you might not have realised.
A delightful Jim Balent Catwoman clip.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTnzQ5BDDTR/

I've yet to see anyone wear rhe Reevzfx cowl with a purple rubber suit though (other than myself, obviously).

Her lippy is gorgeous.
At the risk of being snobby, what? Why? OK, the cape and the cowl aren't bad but what are the pajamas and wellies all about?
 ccccc.jpg   

Edit, Snide remars apart, kudos to the guy for knowing well enough to wear his utility belt upside-down, just as Adam West's  '66 Batman did. Batgirl, of course, wore hers the right way up 😊
Missy boots? 

missy.JPG   

Actually they're my 'Batman Returns' Catwoman boots but I'm sure they'll pass...
Something from last weekend's expo that MJ might like  😉

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/werkxwJNIY4
[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,833 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra