Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Summer Pink Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Sheath A Line Short Skirt Sexy Y2K Clothes
$7.25-10%

mummy bondage
ll-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Thin Oil Glossy Shiny Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$85.91-40%

zalo
Sensual toys men novelty Inflatable mattress couple dildo belt sex sexual v Sex Products ibrators woman toys for couple Zalo
$211.91-37%

mens shiny pantyhose
1 Pair Men's Oil Shiny Business Stockings Summer Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Gentlemen Business Socks
$23.43-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Mens Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit Handmade S-LCM024
$137.46-36%

gaff panties
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-41%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings For Garter Belt Night Club Ladies Lingerie Sexy Transparent Knee Socks Ultra-thin Glossy Stockings
$3.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
The project's underway 😊

BG.JPG   

The difficult bit will be the cowl, my Jim Balent Catwoman one from Reevzfx will probably be passable with my Jessica Rabbit wig though.

BG2.JPG   
I can but dream 😉

BG1.JPG   
I've been busy today, Batgirl now has a cape and utility belt. Not entirely happy with either but  happier about the cape. I didn't have a pattern so made it on the fly, the proportions are deliberately shorter overall and shorter proportionally at the back than the Yvonne Craig 1966 one. The belt is my sixties Catwoman one with a new buckle and pouches made of some small box lids I had around. Unfortunately the yellow rubber is so translucent you can see the construction underneath 😟 I should be able to tidy them up though.

Cape.JPG     Belt.JPG   
(14 Apr 2017, 22:06 )culmor Wrote: Unfortunately the yellow rubber is so translucent you can see the construction underneath [Image: sad.gif] I should be able to tidy them up though.

I quite like that look; it looks more 'real' and hints at the 3D construction you might expect of pouches that are designed to hold specific items

MJ
The weird thing is even though there are now people making and selling super-accurate limited-edition 1966 Batgirl accessories to the cosplay (cough) market AFAIK the originals were just cobbled together out of whatever happened to be on the back-lot at the time. 

Somewhat as my belt was 😊
I took a few inches off the cape as I felt it was too long. I tested the shorter version this morning and although the back is now the length I was aiming for I think it could still do with a bit off the sides.

CapeTest2.JPG   

Apologies for the non-matching leo and tights but I wasn't going to struggle into the rubber ones just for some test pics 😉

Another disappointment, I bough some 'Marigold' washing-up gloves thinking I could cut them off at the wrist, add elbow length cuffs and fins in the yellow sheet latex I using and they'd all match. I went for a 'longer lasting' version reasoning they'd be a bit thicker but when I opened them...grrrrr.

Grrrrr.JPG   

Back to Tesco...

Edit: I've shortened the cape at the sides now, that's better! I didn't take a pic wearing Cape.v1 as it was clearly too long but here's v3 compared to v2

Cpe v2 and v3.jpg   
Now with some accessories.

BGtryptch.JPG   
(19 Apr 2017, 07:59 )culmor Wrote: Now with some accessories.

Ah-ha! So, you found some all yellow Marigold gloves then? 😁

MJ
(15 Apr 2017, 10:34 )culmor Wrote: [Image: post_201_1492249599_c26231cbb1c98702fa15..._thumb.jpg]  
What for tights are you wearing here?
@Culmor
Have you seen that ready2role (Suzy sews on Flickr)
Has recently done a batgirl costume.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 32917851194_6d36bf37b9_o.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,834 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra