Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Reusable Realistic Penis Sleeve With Anti-drop Silicone Cock Enlarge Cover For Men Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Products
$272.63-55%

zlatameer
Latex Hood Sexy Women Men Red and Black Rubber Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM038
$40.87-26%

rubber latex dress
Latex Mini Skirts Tight Latex Rubber Dresses With Back Zip XXS-XXL Many Color available
$45.98-8%

mummy bondage
Mummy Restraint Leather Bag with Armbinder Straitjacket for Bdsm Slave Bondage Mermaid Cosplay Sex Binding Fetish Erotic Costume
$31.45-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-22%

steel bondage
Heavy Ball Stretchers Stainless Steel Scrotum Bondage Scrotum Stretch Delay Ejaculation Training BDSM Sex Toys for Men
$29.29

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Full Set Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$216.21-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(30 May 2017, 18:33 )culmor Wrote: Something from last weekend's expo that MJ might like

MJ like, MJ like a lot!

Great find

MJ
(06 May 2017, 12:06 )culmor Wrote: At the risk of being snobby, what? Why? OK, the cape and the cowl aren't bad but what are the pajamas and wellies all about?

Edit, Snide remars apart, kudos to the guy for knowing well enough to wear his utility belt upside-down, just as Adam West's  '66 Batman did. Batgirl, of course, wore hers the right way up 😊

Well, if I wanted it get something out of my utility belt really fast, as in the bat-o-plug or bat-o-gag, I would wear my belt upside down as well.

As for the costume, it could very well be that the bodysuit he wanted to wear didn't arrived on time or the one ordered didn't fit.
I see Greg Moraio is selling off some of his collection.

Hmm.jpg   

You have to admire his optimism.
(02 Jun 2017, 20:58 )culmor Wrote: You have to admire his optimism.
Shok  $$$$$$$$ Shok
If he achieves that I'm in the wrong business! 😉
MJ
Even Greg's (Ebay) Wonder Woman costumes don't have the golden beading on the bodice, if you want a screen-accurate costume you have to add them yourself. Sewing thousands of bugle beads to leather, now that takes some time. 

But I  thought it was worth it.

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg     Beaded.jpg   

As yesterday was Wonder Woman Day here's a tribute to Lynda featuring my modified Greg Moraio costume. Apologies but owing to me not getting my spin quite fast enough my specs didn't disappear, also the pointy bit of my belt flopped dowm ...doh!

tryptych.jpg   

Edit: I just realised when posting it's now forty years since 1977 when I first saw Lynda as Wondie and wanted to start '...fighting for our rights, in her satin tights...'

Edit Edit God, my legs look short in comparison.
Incidentally, there's a scene in one of the ABC episodes where WW kicks down a door and is clearly weaing a sanitary pad under her tights. As a writer on a cosplay forum advises male crossplayers to wear pads over their tuck to avoid 'leakage'...'either from what you're wearing or the attention you're getting' I found that quite amusing.
 Anasheya-333303-Harley_DickQuinn.jpg   

Just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should do it. Does it?
My new outfit. Not strictly cosplay but certainly inspired by a certain Gallifreyan...

Missy.JPG   

Of course it'll  need accessorising, these will do for a start but I think it needs something like a cameo at the collar

Missy2.JPG   
I wasn't best pleased that when I picked my 'Edwardian' outfit up from the local courier's depot the box was marked 'Radical Rubber'. I've complained to the manufacturer (not Radical Rubber) about that, I'm a bit provincial that way.
(11 Jun 2017, 11:46 )culmor Wrote: I wasn't best pleased that when I picked my 'Edwardian' outfit up from the local courier's depot the box was marked 'Radical Rubber'. I've complained to the manufacturer (not Radical Rubber) about that, I'm a bit provincial that way.

I feel your pain, but it could have been worse...

untitled.png     The-Psychological-Centre-for-Embarrassing-sexual-fetishes.jpg     prank-shipping-box-embarassing-dildos-640x534.jpg     B7K1c3uIUAAH7Wr.jpg    (Two of these are obvious jokes - but worth sharing)

Blush 😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,834 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra