Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdressing Silicone Realistic Bodysuit Male To Female Fake Breast Form Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay
$5927.79-55%

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Spring Autumn Chic Stylish Black Soft Pu Leather Midi Mermaid Skirt Women High Waist Long Luxury Designer Clothes 2023
$60.98-29%

erection
Silicone Sleeve Penis Pump Cylinder Ring Penis Extender Trainer Accessories Penis Erection Enlarger Exerciser Sex Toys for Men
$6.35

wig hair
Lolly Glueless Wig Straight Headband Wig Human Hair Bone Straight Human Hair Wig For Women Remy 180 250 Density Fast Delivery
$111.78-60%

zippidy
2019 New Black Gold Rhinestones See Through Long Sleeve Dress Bar Women Singer Dancer Outfit Birthday Celebrate Prom Dress
$95.59-20%

vatine
Sexy Rabbit Ear Pocket Vibrator for Women Nipple Clamps Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Plug Female Masturbator Sex Toys Erotic
$8.69

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand Black Fad Men Underwear Dew Buttocks Briefs Hiphuggers Waist Protection Shaping PU Faux Leather Briefs
$29.02-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
I like the purple gag, matching the outfit.
(05 Aug 2017, 02:34 )Frank Wrote: Mid-grade cosplay AND bondage? That's fetish AND fun!

Love it!

I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down to @Culmor  😁

MJ
Meh, Culmor is currently still on a high after having his Green Nun 

Green Nun.jpg   

tagged as 'Very erotic'. And  I thought I looked so demure too...how empty wisdom is even to the wise 😉

Actually, MJ's post led me to think, which of my costumes would it be best to be bound in? I think it has to be Jessica Rabbit, she's probably the most vulnerable of my characters.

JR.jpg   
(05 Aug 2017, 13:35 )culmor Wrote: Meh, Culmor is currently still on a high after having his Green Nun 

tagged as 'Very erotic'. And  I thought I looked so demure too...how empty wisdom is even to the wise 😉

Actually, MJ's post led me to think, which of my costumes would it be best to be bound in? I think it has to be Jessica Rabbit, she's probably the most vulnerable of my characters.

Hmmm...

To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Jessica as the bondage victim - certainly appealing and she has the legs for it  😁

But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma - there's something about her that fires up my fetish fantasy and she is very definitely worthy of a 'very erotic' tag from me!  💓 😋 

MJ
(05 Aug 2017, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma

Hm... I would choose Daphne...
Madjack wrote

Quote:To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Oh, I don't know, I quite like it..

GNwC1.jpg     GNwC2.jpg     GNwC3.jpg     GNwC4.jpg     GNwC4-5.jpg     GNwC5.jpg     GNwC6.jpg   

I'm not sure a Green Nun with a ruler would be any better.

GNwC7.jpg     GNwC8.jpg   
(05 Aug 2017, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Aug 2017, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma

Hm... I would choose Daphne...

Oh dear.... a tie-off is in order:

gagged_velma_by_fatbottomedgirl.jpg    - Velma
 graveyard_shift___daphne_peril__8_by_mach9anime-dbc2xz4.jpg     graveyard_shift___daphne_peril_6_by_mach9anime-dbc2xyn.jpg    - Daphne

or

daphne_and_velma_in_distress_cosplay_by_uncannymegan-dbgbib5.jpg    - both!

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. Please check out http://uncannymegan.deviantart.com/ for more
Mary Jane Watson as Spider-Woman...
 spidergirl1.jpg     spidergirl2.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
The material looks translucent.
(14 Aug 2017, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: The material looks translucent.

Yes it looks "amazing"! 😊
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,834 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra