Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Women Sexy underwear Sex Toy Leather Harness Erotic Lingerie Bdsm Body Bondage Stockings Garter Belt Fetish Rave Sword Belt
$4.08

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Shaft Black Boots Women No Strechy High Heel 12Cm Stilettos Custom Pointed Toe Zipper Up Thick Lining
$248.05-32%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Kaisa Cosplay Costume Game LOL Kaisa Cosplay Character Costume Outfit Fullsets for Women Halloween Cos
$183.50-40%

chastity cage
New Adjustable Male Chastity Cock Cage Penis Lock Adjustable Penis Ring Chastity Cage BDSM Sex Toys Drop Shipping
$138.41

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

sexy pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

sexye doll
SEXYE Japanese Style Silicone Sex Dolls Big Breast Wig Love Doll For Man Adult Toys
$2752.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.

[Image: post_201_1524170608_b597d65d508372f78f2a...dqidYu.jpg]    

Done, and awaiting the next thrilling installment... Though I wonder if a rubber leo and tights wouldn't be better.

YC1.JPG     YC2.JPG   
(21 Apr 2018, 12:39 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.
[Image: post_201_1524170608_b597d65d508372f78f2a...dqidYu.jpg]    
Done, and awaiting the next thrilling installment... Though I wonder if a rubber leo and tights wouldn't be better.
[attachment=29131][attachment=29132]

Oh, oh!!!!  Please sir, a suggestion - why not do both, post the images and let everyone who wants to vote for their favourite?  😁

MJ
It had to be done...

Done.JPG   

yc2.JPG     yc3.JPG   
Forgive me for taking a tiny liberty with the thread  - but think you'll all enjoy these and get the link to cosplay (and 100% fetish):

tumblr_p7apvwwa5u1tlh4kvo1_540.jpg    - Wonder Woman and Supergirl, who'd have though it?

tumblr_p7bbg9apDt1weanxko1_540.jpg    - the always wonderful art of Shiniez with a delightful twist on Spiderman

tumblr_p7nt1wtVOh1tlh4kvo1_540.jpg    - Batgirl in trouble yet again

enjoy

MJ
Not sure if it's a cosplay, but I like the catsuit and what's inside 😋

cosplay_35_lycra_catsuit_selfie.jpg   
(30 Apr 2018, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure if it's a cosplay...

It's part of a cosplay, a base suit for Nova Terra from StarCraft-Ghost.

starcraft_2.jpg   

Just add five hundred hours of 3D modelling, printing and finishing and...

SC3d.jpg   

https://cosplay.kotaku.com/how-a-cosplay...1742251870
Some pics for MJ (he loves his girls with guns). Enji Knight makes a great Lara.

lc1.jpg     lc2.jpg     lc3.jpg     lc4.jpg     lc5.jpg   

Lovely to see Lara in nude sheers, even if they aren't quite 'sheer-to-waist'. She seems to have put a hole in them at her right knee by the final shot too.
Something else I stumbled across recently.

sk1.jpg   

Investigating further, I think this about sums it up.

wtf.jpg   
Called a Skant.
I have one. Not too bad in price.
Haven't seen the pantern yet.
Not only great cosplay but also an EOTD for me - I want to take her home  😁

Capture.JPG    - not quite sure what version of Spider-Man/woman or whatever she is meant to be, but she looks beautiful  ♥

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,753 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,802 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,167 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra