Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women Seamless High Waist Shaping Panties Breathable Slimming Tummy Underwear Hip Lift Ladies Briefs Body Shapewear Corset Panty
$4.51-5%

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

sexy pantyhose
Women Pantyhose Sexy Red Purple Hollow Out Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Tights Lingerie Hosiery Body Night Party Socks
$30.01

lobudek
Women Silver Laser Birthday Prom Show Costume Sequins Sleeveless Short Dress Singer Dancer Bar Nightclub Stage Wear
$108.90-44%

glossy body suit
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94-14%

latex catsuit
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-55%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's 3/4 Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotards with Front Zip Spandex Nylon Ballet Dancewear Adult Dance Costumes
$24.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(24 Oct 2023, 19:32 )bellmar Wrote: I find the beat a bit too loud
The binaurals, you mean? What did you feel? The difference is 4Hz. For me, it feels as if I'm underwater, everything is slow.

(24 Oct 2023, 19:32 )bellmar Wrote: I say subliminal even though they are clearly audible
Those are not quite subliminals. There is one main voice, two voices on the sides, and one central voice out of phase. Plus silent (high frequency) subliminal channel, I doubt you can hear it, but the hearing is different. See my Audacity here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid27668

Ah, and there is rain sound on the background. Kinda "shower" 😉
ok, I slowed it down 10%, took out the Bambi drone, manually created a 4 hertz beat and flanged it at 4 hertz, and turned it up a bit.  Also added a 50% left to right pan to the main track and the tracks that are constant (moans, squeaks and creaks). seems I didn't save the backgrounds I had (I must fall asleep, I can not stay awake, ect...) also, thanks for the audacity screen caps, I didn't realize I was so far out of date on versions lol I was using a 2.X version. It feels more "trancy" to me, but I haven't done a proper laydown and see test yet.  I'm not sure about using flanged beats, I like it at first listen let me know what you think.

Bambi-Insomnia_Test.mp3 (Size: 35.23 MB )

The 3.3.3 version of Audacity runs much  smoother on my laptop, I wasn't able to adjust the tempo with the old version I was running, laptop couldn't handle it and it crashed to desktop.  Just in case anyone is having similar trouble.
(24 Oct 2023, 20:43 )bellmar Wrote: I didn't realize I was so far out of date on versions lol I was using a 2.X version.
Yeah, the current one is 3.3.3 😊 BTW, some plugins and Nyquist progs might not be compatible between 2.x and 3.x.
(24 Oct 2023, 20:43 )bellmar Wrote: ok, I slowed it down 10%, took out the Bambi drone, manually created a 4 hertz beat and flanged it at 4 hertz, and turned it up a bit.  Also added a 50% left to right pan to the main track and the tracks that are constant (moans, squeaks and creaks).
Nice one! Sounds like a kids fairy tale!

For the additional voices (besides the main two) I would use a more severe panning to the sides.
The flanger creates quite a confusion and overload, so understanding of what's being said is quite difficult, let's hope that it's for the SCM not for CM.

I like this version much more! Thanks!

Also, "kids talk" greatly lowers the protection guards.

(24 Oct 2023, 20:43 )bellmar Wrote: It feels more "trancy" to me

Yes, absolutely! The right direction, I should say.
(24 Oct 2023, 21:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2023, 20:43 )bellmar Wrote: I didn't realize I was so far out of date on versions lol I was using a 2.X version.
Yeah, the current one is 3.3.3  😊 BTW, some plugins and Nyquist progs might not be compatible between 2.x and 3.x.

Really don't use too many plugins, fade in and out, tempo, maybe a couple others.  

I'm digging the slower tempo, and the slight panning, not sure about the binaural beat, and that flanging effect does not feel like 4 hertz to me.
(24 Oct 2023, 21:26 )bellmar Wrote: not sure about the binaural beat
Just create a 284Hz sinus signal in the left channel and 288Hz sinus signal in the right one. The diff (what the brain hears) is 4Hz. I thought this is what you did, no?
(24 Oct 2023, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
Just create a 284Hz sinus signal in the left channel and 288Hz sinus signal in the right one. The diff is 4Hz.  I thought this is what you did, no?

See here as well: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid36978
(24 Oct 2023, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
Just create a 284Hz sinus signal in the left channel and 288Hz sinus signal in the right one. The diff is 4Hz.  I thought this is what you did, no?

I used 300 and 304 sine wave, earballed the pitch pretty good didn't I😊, but I also used a flanging plugin to make it more pronounced.  https://forum.audacityteam.org/t/flanger/45016 it isn't a default plugin has to be downloaded and installed.  

it might just seem off to me because I'm so used to Bambi drone. I used to have a plugin that would create the beats and slowly ramp the frequency up or down smoothly, which is what I want to do, but for the life of me I can't find it or remember what it was called.  Without the flanging it takes me nearly the length of the file for my brain/ears to sync to it and hear the pulsing.
(24 Oct 2023, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote:

I used 300 and 304 sine wave, earballed the pitch pretty good didn't I😊, but I also used a flanging plugin to make it more pronounced.  https://forum.audacityteam.org/t/flanger/45016 it isn't a default plugin has to be downloaded and installed.  

it might just seem off to me because I'm so used to Bambi drone. I used to have a plugin that would create the beats and slowly ramp the frequency up or down smoothly, which is what I want to do, but for the life of me I can't find it or remember what it was called.  Without the flanging it takes me nearly the length of the file for my brain/ears to sync to it and hear the pulsing. 

Edit:  Yup binaural tone Surf, right in your post, I searched and searched for it when I updated, but could not remember what it was called, getting old sucks!  I'm out of time for the day I'll see what I can do with it tomorrow.
(24 Oct 2023, 23:03 )bellmar Wrote: I used 300 and 304 sine wave, earballed the pitch pretty good didn't I😊, but I also used a flanging plugin to make it more pronounced. 
Basically, you added isochronous 4Hz to a binaural 4Hz, right? Did you compare what you feel with and without the flanger? I'm not sure what the end brain-result is, as the phases of those frequencies will be different, so experiments are needed. "They say", that isochronous beat entrains the brain better.

Ah, found the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...tic-sounds

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 46 8,569 29 May 2024, 19:43
Last Post: Victoria85
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,993 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,420 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (12) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (121) , bfluffy (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , EllieDrakon (2) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (113) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (4) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subarashi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)