Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 62) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Menhera Chan Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cros
$966.78-11%

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Lolita Jsk Dress Girl Halloween Cosplay Cat Ears Hooded Cloak Strap Dress Gothic Women Fashion Kawaii Dresses
$314.60-34%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Summer New Digital Printed Tight Fitting Yoga Suit Tank Top and High Waist Leggings For Women Adult Fitness Clothes
$289.70-33%

wig hair
613 Blonde Lace Front Wig Human Hair 13X6 Hd Lace Frontal Wig Straight Lace Front Wigs Human Hair 13X4 Lace Front Human Hair Wig
$1331.85-53%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hotsweet Coquette Summer Bodysuit Women Beach Backless Ruched Korean Fashion Body Cherry Print Catsuit Outfits Frill
$25.65-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
Part VIII

(23 Oct 2023, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: - role-playing (where you act "as if" the goals have been achieved) greatly helps in getting "attuned" to the target reality, what clearly defines the change vector, and simplifies and speeds-up switching between realities.

I "accused" the, so called, Bambies multiple times in role-playing, saying that at least 80% of them role-play and are not actually affected by the Bambi hypnosis. However, from the "reality-switching" point of view, it does not matter. Role-playing is just another method of getting to the new reality without any hypnosis. In this case, hypnosis provides the scenario to role-play along.
Part IX

(23 Oct 2023, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Role-playing is just another method of getting to the new reality without any hypnosis.
Any other ways? Yes: automatic or spontaneous movements.

If you calm your mind down, relax your body, switch off the internal dialogue and concentrate/meditate on your body, you will notice, that your body will want to move. Your task is to understand what your body (read, SCM) wants from "you" and just follow your body, follow the movement.

In the beginning, it can be as simple as rocking from side to side, slightly turning back and forth, stretching, etc.
Then it can progress to more complex movements, to series of movements, and to actions.

In this forum, I documented my auto-writing (e.g. in the CSS thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49688) or mention, that SCM made me do this and that.

Those auto-movements can be a consequence of meditations, qigong/taichi practice, hypnosis, your intentions, NLP techniques, the will of energo-informational structures (e.g, higher beings, egregors, larvae), "scenarios" of the "movie film"/reality you are currently in.
Does anybody what I write here? Anyway, I had to put it "on paper" finally. Unstructured yet (that's why it took me so long to write it down).

Now, who can help me to arrange the parts into a one-dimensional structure? Each part can have a separate thread or threads.

OK, I think I'm done for tonight 😉

Edit: WOW, it took 5 hours to write it all down!!!!

Sorry, @bellmar, looks like I hijacked your thread. I might move those posts to a more appropriate place later...
(23 Oct 2023, 01:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody what I write here? Anyway, I had to put it "on paper" finally. Unstructured yet (that's why it took me so long to write it down).

Now, who can help me to arrange the parts into a one-dimensional structure? Each part can have a separate thread or threads.

OK, I think I'm done for tonight 😉

Edit: WOW, it took 5 hours to write it all down!!!!

Sorry, @bellmar, looks like I hijacked your thread. I might move those posts to a more appropriate place later...

Don't worry about it lol, it's good reading, I gained a lot of knowledge and more than a couple of ideas.
(23 Oct 2023, 01:49 )bellmar Wrote: more than a couple of ideas.
O! And that was one of the reasons behind the "wall of text"! 😉
(23 Oct 2023, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Part VIII

(23 Oct 2023, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: - role-playing (where you act "as if" the goals have been achieved) greatly helps in getting "attuned" to the target reality, what clearly defines the change vector, and simplifies and speeds-up switching between realities.

I "accused" the, so called, Bambies multiple times in role-playing, saying that at least 80% of them role-play and are not actually affected by the Bambi hypnosis. However, from the "reality-switching" point of view, it does not matter. Role-playing is just another method of getting to the new reality without any hypnosis. In this case, hypnosis provides the scenario to role-play along.

For me, I do find my own Bambi time as role playing. The hypnosis/meditation/relaxation lets me calm many inhibitions I normally have, which lets me have some "Bambi fun." I'm sure it can feel different for different people too.

One of the things in the Bambi files that immediately turns me off is the cock worship. It jolts my mind to a nope and sometimes completely takes me out of it, ending any trance. Cum eating and worship my mind has no problem with, which I still find interesting, but that's another thing, lol.
(23 Oct 2023, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Oct 2023, 01:49 )bellmar Wrote: more than a couple of ideas.
O! And that was one of the reasons behind the "wall of text"! 😉

Brain won't shut down, how about on that smart Bambi file, she gets smart enough to work on stopping bad addictions? Bambi wakes up in the morning takes off her collar, finds her mind is clear and sharp, all her triggers and conditioning are in clear focus and impossible to resist because she has the clarity to see how much she wants these changes, and additionally she finds she has been conditioned to quit one or more of her addictions I'm thinking nicotine here for example (personal addiction for decades) maybe now she can't stand the smell or taste? Maybe after one negative addiction or habit is knocked out she moves on to the next, maybe no more cussing, or drinking, or even things as simple as washing her hands more often.  

You know what we need, is one of those discord chat things for Bambi file creators to bounce ideas around.  Is that a thing?  I've looked for a Bambi discord, seems they all got shut down or are super secret squirrel things now.
(23 Oct 2023, 02:36 )subyasha Wrote:
(23 Oct 2023, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote:

One of the things in the Bambi files that immediately turns me off is the cock worship. It jolts my mind to a nope and sometimes completely takes me out of it, ending any trance. Cum eating and worship my mind has no problem with, which I still find interesting, but that's another thing, lol.

Same way, cock worship is like a bucket of cold water, no matter how deep I go.  Just out of curiosity, how would you feel about a suggestion that wearing a buttplug stips inhibitions away?
(23 Oct 2023, 02:36 )bellmar Wrote: You know what we need, is one of those discord chat things for Bambi file creators to bounce ideas around.  is that a thing?  I've looked for a Bambi discord, seems they all got shut down or are super secret squirrel things now.
Discord is even more useless, than Reddit. It's suitable for instant chats, which will disappear tomorrow. I prefer properly themed and paginated forums. If you want some general Bambi related ideas, just create a new thread 😊
(23 Oct 2023, 02:36 )bellmar Wrote: Brain won't shut down, how about on that smart Bambi file, she gets smart enough to work on stopping bad addictions? Bambi wakes up in the morning takes off her collar, finds her mind is clear and sharp, all her triggers and conditioning are in clear focus and impossible to resist because she has the clarity to see how much she wants these changes, and additionally she finds she has been conditioned to quit one or more of her addictions I'm thinking nicotine here for example (personal addiction for decades) maybe now she can't stand the smell or taste? Maybe after one negative addiction or habit is knocked out she moves on to the next, maybe no more cussing, or drinking, or even things as simple as washing her hands more often.  

Too vague, in my opinion. And Bambi can also be considered a "bad habit".

Then, to get rid of a "bad habit", using something to "disable" the "bad habit", in fact, only increases the guilt, neurotical reactions, but the "bad habit" will stay. Because, in this case, first you "introduce" "bad habit" in your hypno, then either re-anchors it to something else, or strike it through: "bad habit". So, it does not disappear.

Instead, you can promote a healthy lifestyle, which can lead to such and such benefits. "Healthy lifestyle" is a new reality, in which there is no space for "bad habits", so they "fall off" automatically, by themselves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 41 7,269 10 May 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Trixie
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,793 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,239 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (3) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (10) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (111) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , brandynette (8) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (108) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)