Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Men Sexy Fake Vagina Camel Toe Insert Cross Dresser Thong T Back G-string Panties Crossdresser Transgender Hiding Gaff Underwear
$62.30-59%

2023 chastity
High Quality Male Chastity Cage 2023 New Chastity Restraint With Three Rings Adult Sex Toy For Man Gay Adult Erotic Products 18+
$47.17-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$24.18

bondage corset
Sexy Black Hollow Lingerie Body Cage Harness Bra Women Fetish Open Chest Bondage Body Chain Elastic Body Harness
$16.50-57%

sexye doll
Sexdoll 168cm Sex toys Adult Animation Big Breast Ass Love Doll Reality Vagina Anal Japanese Doll sex toy sexy dolls for man
$1573.00-60%

mirabelle
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

shiny pantyhose
Open Crotch Tights Women Lingerie Sexy Lace Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose Rhinestone Shiny Black Tights Pantyhose
$21.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
My permanent pacification puppetising panties, I need my conditioning
Instead of churning out another file, I updated 4 of the 5 main files, put them in my suggested playlist order.  I didn't forget Bambi_insomnia, I just ran out of time.  the other 4 have been slowed down, had a background track added, and a panning effect all in an effort to make them more "trancy". I'm not sure what my wifi situation will be this weekend, but I'll try and get insomnia done ASAP. 

The playlist filler files won't really mesh well with the new versions because of the speed change, I'll get them updated as well when time allows.

Bambi_pleasure kept confusing people, so I changed the name to Bambi_pleasure_lock, no wording was changed in any of them, and I'll upload the background scripts to go with them.

Enjoy.
(25 Sep 2023, 14:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 13:59 )Bambislave Wrote: it's just that, the majority of Bambis probably just listen with headphones while wearing their slutty uniform, laying in bed.
Yes, and since they are aeady laying still in the bed, adding self-bondage sounds like a logical idea. Also, they will not be able to take the headphones off 😉

Do you think that most of them are just role playing
(28 Oct 2023, 05:37 )sam_henry Wrote: Do you think that most of them are just role playing
I would say, yes. My guess is 80%. Basically, it's up to them. If they stay tightly self-bound, self-gagged and self-plugged, because they are role-playing - fine, one goal achieved!

If we are talking about myself, I'm interested in something really working (for me). If my body prevents me from freeing up, or puts me/itself in bondage, or dresses me up, etc. whether I want it or not - that's what I call that the hypno is working!
(28 Oct 2023, 03:42 )bellmar Wrote: I updated 4 of the 5 main files,
Will try tonight! Hopefully in bondage 😋
(28 Oct 2023, 03:42 )bellmar Wrote: Instead of churning out another file, I updated 4 of the 5 main files, put them in my suggested playlist order.  I didn't forget Bambi_insomnia, I just ran out of time.  the other 4 have been slowed down, had a background track added, and a panning effect all in an effort to make them more "trancy". I'm not sure what my wifi situation will be this weekend, but I'll try and get insomnia done ASAP. 

The playlist filler files won't really mesh well with the new versions because of the speed change, I'll get them updated as well when time allows.

Bambi_pleasure kept confusing people, so I changed the name to Bambi_pleasure_lock, no wording was changed in any of them, and I'll upload the background scripts to go with them.

Enjoy.

Got all the main files updated and posted on page one,  wasn't expecting to have the morning free or I would have just waited.  Anyway insomnia is now 23.67% more even and about 18.5% harder on the old self.
(28 Oct 2023, 13:40 )bellmar Wrote: Got all the main files updated and posted on page one,
Redownloading!
(28 Oct 2023, 14:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Oct 2023, 13:40 )bellmar Wrote: Got all the main files updated and posted on page one,
Redownloading!

Hoping that will be the last revision to them, and I was really pleased with how the suggestions you made came out, thank you for giving me the feedback.
(28 Oct 2023, 13:40 )bellmar Wrote: and about 18.5% harder on the old self.
How did you measure this? 😉
(28 Oct 2023, 14:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Oct 2023, 13:40 )bellmar Wrote: and about 18.5% harder on the old self.
How did you measure this? 😉

Canadian units 😎

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 46 8,554 29 May 2024, 19:43
Last Post: Victoria85
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,991 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,419 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (12) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (121) , bfluffy (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , EllieDrakon (2) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (113) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (4) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subarashi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)