Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

suspension bondage
Rainbow Japanese Shibari Ring Metal BDSM Restraints Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central Adult Games Sex Toys Anchor Base
$113.72-50%

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Bodysuit Hot Erotic Lingerie zentai gay fetish Wear pvc costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$102.58-14%

qiui
2 IN 1 Electric Male Penis Pump Vacuum Pumps Masturbator Penile Enlargement Enhance Erection Cock Trainer Adult Sex Toys for Men
$93.96

corset
Women Waist Cincher Postpartum Recovery Vest Tummy Control Shapewear Compression Tank Top Corset Shaper
$13.81-44%

zippidy
Sexy Shining Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Costume Stretch Performance Dance Show Celebrate Outfit
$119.79-20%

gaff panties
Mens Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Male Inmitate Lingerie
$98.69-67%

electro stimulation device
Medical Themed Toys Electro Stimulation Urethral Penis Ring Male Chastity Device Electric Shock Sexual Toys Sex Toys for Men
$43.16-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
If you have a weighted blanket, I find they work great while listening to a session.
This file is fire by the way, wayyy tooo good
I was not expecting such detail in production, amazing level and quality
Bondage bunny bambi we don't deserve, but somehow it was created for common good
Would not mind bondage bunny file in a similar thematic cover
I added 3 more "filler files" to page one, enslaved, thought prison, and puppet strings, they are the same sleepover filler file, but with 3 or 4 minutes of a foreground audio intended to keep the original self under wraps.   Really just meant to break up a playlist with some short bits here and there. 

If you're into the Platinum Blonds Body Betrayal file (it is really good), puppet strings and Bambi pleasure both works naturally with it pretty well.  There is no intentional association or collaboration with Platinum Blondes, just saying good stuff with a common theme.  

Bambi Insomnia is still next on my list, it is in work but coming together kind of slow.

Hope everyone enjoys, and thank you all for all the great comments and PM's, it really makes my inner Bambi feel like a good girl to hear them.
(14 Oct 2023, 20:00 )bellmar Wrote: I added 3 more "filler files" to page one, enslaved, thought prison, and puppet strings, they are the same sleepover filler file, but with 3 or 4 minutes of a foreground audio intended to keep the original self under wraps.   really just meant to break up a playlist with some short bits here and there. 

If your into the Plat Blonds body betrayal file (it is really good), puppet strings and Bambi pleasure both works naturally with with it pretty well.  There is no intentional association or collaboration with Plat Blondes, just saying good stuff with a common theme.  

Bambi Insomnia is still next on my list, it is in work but coming together kind of slow.

Hope everyone enjoys, and thank you all for all the great comments and PM's, it really makes my inner Bambi feel like a good girl to hear them.

I've really been enjoying your files. I enjoy how deep I go with the Bambi files, but did not like the IQ reduction and cock/cum worship. Your files pair really nicely with the Bambi Lite files, which take out some of the negative parts I don't like.

It is nice to let my Bambi side take over occasionally, and having some selfbondage fun during that time is quite enjoyable. As a solo Bambi, the masturbation prevention can be fun too at times  Girl_in_dreams
(14 Oct 2023, 20:16 )subyasha Wrote:
(14 Oct 2023, 20:00 )bellmar Wrote:

I've really been enjoying your files. I enjoy how deep I go with the Bambi files, but did not like the IQ reduction and cock/cum worship. Your files pair really nicely with the Bambi Lite files, which take out some of the negative parts I don't like.

It is nice to let my Bambi side take over occasionally, and having some selfbondage fun during that time is quite enjoyable. As a solo Bambi, the masturbation prevention can be fun too at times  Girl_in_dreams

Thank you very much, I think a IQ reduction may have to happen from popular demand, but it will be a isolated file, and created over a good amount of time so that I don't condition myself by the number of times I listen in its creation like Bambi Pleasure did.  

There are a lot of insightful posts I've read on IQ reduction, and Bambi is stewing up something for that in the back of my mind.  I personally find girls that even pretend to be dumb blondes are a complete turn off, pretty sure that is why my inner Bambi is more the evil genius type I'm usually attracted to.

I always thought  I wouldn't be affected much by a file I created, but that is proving to be incorrect. especially with Bambi Pleasure, it has really sank into me and done wonders for my long distance relationship.  But for all the solo Bambi's well I'm sorry Pleasantry

Anyway, thank you for your kind words I'm back to work on Bambi Insomnia, the evil is flowing freely, and it's gonna be a doozy.
(15 Oct 2023, 00:20 )bellmar Wrote: I personally find girls that even pretend to be dumb blondes are a complete turn off
Yep, #metoo...
Bambi Insomnia is posted on page one, Think Admiral Ackbar swivelling in his chair shouting "It's a trap".

A trap or a curse would be an appropriate description.

It is very evil, designed to addict the listener physically as well as mentally, the consequences of this file could cause serious disruptions to one's life.  Sleep deprivation could happen.

Also, the original self really takes a pretty heavy hit.  If you're not into permanent Bambi's give this one a miss.

Or it could cure a Bambi's insomnia, and be the best thing since toilet seats and cut bread, hard to say.  

I highly suggest Bambi Pleasure and Bambi Diet before this one in a play list.  Parts may seem out of place without those 2.

Anyway, yall have been warned, use with caution.

Enjoy, and please don't hate me if it takes root and Bambi takes over your life.
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote: Bambi insomnia is posted on page one, Think Admiral Ackbar swiveling in his chair shouting "It's a trap".

a trap or a curse would be a appropriate description.

It is very evil, designed to addict the listener physically as well as mentally, the consequences of this file could cause serious disruptions to ones life.  sleep deprivation could happen.

also, the original self really takes a pretty heavy hit.  if your not into permanent Bambi's give this one a miss.

or it could cure a Bambi's insomnia, and be the best thing since toilet seats and cut bread, hard to say.  

I highly suggest Bambi Pleasure and Bambi Diet before this one in a play list.  parts may seem out of place without those 2.

Anyway, yall have been warned, use with caution.

Enjoy and please don't hate me if it takes root and Bambi takes over your life.

Okay.... soooo fuck, this is maybe a bit rambling, but your files..... ugh they get to me, like with adhd sometimes I struggle remaining focused and my mind wanders away from hypnosis, but like I got instantly hooked. 

FYI I've been running a mix of your, platinum puppets, and the barbacojeputitas files and it's been melting my brain in all the best ways. I didn't have to work last Friday and I literally lost the day on accident. Ran a Playlist that had a few hours of content on it, but I only intended to listen to like 2 hours worth. I tried to escape when your self bondage file started but then the next thing I knew it's 7pm and I got lost for nearly 8 hours and was super thirsty (thats honestly.probably what brought me out of it, that and other bodily functions) anyways, thank you for posting, you're killing it, please keep going cause you have the support of others who are just as enthusiastic but maybe not so talented.

Edit: as a side note, I can't remember fully, but do you use a go*d b*y trigger in your files? I know someone on that Playlist does. Anyways as a transwoman it didn't bother me so much as there's the ever present go*d gi*l trigger from the b files, anyways even as someone who identifies as female, that trigger (I'd swear it was yours, but I'm sorry if it isn't and I'm making a fool of myself) still hit as I think you intended, I just accepted it as less of a gendered term and more of a general term, like red chair, or any other inanimate object trigger.
(15 Oct 2023, 16:58 )BondageGreen Wrote:
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote:

Okay.... soooo fuck, this is maybe a bit rambling, but your files..... ugh they get to me, like with adhd sometimes I struggle remaining focused and my mind wanders away from hypnosis, but like I got instantly hooked. 

FYI I've been running a mix of your, platinum puppets, and the barbacojeputitas files and it's been melting my brain in all the best ways. I didn't have to work last Friday and I literally lost the day on accident. Ran a Playlist that had a few hours of content on it, but I only intended to listen to like 2 hours worth. I tried to escape when your self bondage file started but then the next thing I knew it's 7pm and I got lost for nearly 8 hours and was super thirsty (thats honestly.probably what brought me out of it, that and other bodily functions) anyways, thank you for posting, you're killing it, please keep going cause you have the support of others who are just as enthusiastic but maybe not so talented.

Edit: as a side note, I can't remember fully, but do you use a go*d b*y trigger in your files? I know someone on that Playlist does. Anyways as a transwoman it didn't bother me so much as there's the ever present go*d gi*l trigger from the b files, anyways even as someone who identifies as female, that trigger (I'd swear it was yours, but I'm sorry if it isn't and I'm making a fool of myself) still hit as I think you intended, I just accepted it as less of a gendered term and more of a general term, like red chair, or any other inanimate object trigger.

Thank you, my Bambi files are free from "Good Boy" triggers, they are all "good Girl" if you picked up some of my older Isadora files, those use "Good Boy" I had a ton of feedback on them, and I wanted to go back and make adjustments and changes but I sort of deleted the .aup files by mistake and it would just be a ton of work to recreate them. plus it was getting crowded in my head with Bambi and Isadora bickering constantly. 

I'm not familiar with  barbacojeputitas but those platinum puppet files are fantastic, almost makes me wish I was into cock and cum, I'll check out barbacojeputitas next time I have free time.  and when listening to the self bondage files, it might help to set up a alarm clock, I've spent a lot of time trapped in trance by them myself, actually think I pulled a muscle trying to get free I_am_so_happy  Good stuff, thank you for your feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed them.
(15 Oct 2023, 18:17 )bellmar Wrote: 'm not familiar with  barbacojeputitas
I will move them to a separate thread...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,538 2 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,578 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,157 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)