Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Faja Rosse Full Body Double Layer-High Compression Shapewear With Silicone, Anti-Roll-Up Colombianas Bodysuit Women
$31.61

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Skinny Black Stripe Naked Sexy Bodysuit Long Sleeve Summer Women's Bodies See-Through Party One Piece Outfits
$20.45-50%

shiny swimsuit
Men's Shiny Swim Briefs Drawstrings Swimwear Elastic Smooth Swim Trunks Swimsuit
$10.07

latex zentai
Gummi Latex Rubber Sports tight Uniform suit Party Latexanzug Zentai Suit
$190.70-62%

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23

1d oil pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.22

leather pencil skirt
Women Spring Autumn Sexy Skirt, Adults Slim-fit Solid Color High Waist Sllim Slit Leather Skirt (Black, White)
$10.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 05: a not very successful squassation
Hello everyone,

This time I decided to experiment with the squassation position. My setup was simple: a chain hanging from above where half the lenght of it was trapped in ice, this is by using the ice padlock technique. Then, the key was located upstairs at a distance at reach only when the full lenght of the chain got released frothe ice.

The rest was the usual: gag, ankle restraints, hood, and handcuffs at the end of the chain...

test0018.jpeg     test0075.jpeg     test0088.jpeg     test0104.jpeg     test0114.jpeg     test0140.jpeg     test0144.jpeg   

Everything was well until I realized I could hang from the chain andget impulse to go upstairs in order to reach the safety key...

test0168.jpeg     test0169.jpeg     test0170.jpeg   

Then I was able to remove my hood, gag, and reach the safety key to free myself...

test0174.jpeg     test0207.jpeg     test0241.jpeg     test0495.jpeg   

Then, this was an unsuccessful test. 😡 I'm considering on using the spreading bar I used in my previous session so I cannot jump up the stairs that easily...

🤔

what do you think? any other suggestions?
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉
And I still like the hair.
(12 May 2012, 21:58 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉

+1
(13 May 2012, 11:15 )B1u3 Wrote: +1
Now we have the "Thank you" button 😉
Ouh, yes, thats right 😊
Dan2010, I added all your sessions to your "corner" here: http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Very real elbow bondage Strappado 6 8,345 13 Nov 2015, 18:47
Last Post: Strappado
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,996 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , dan2010 (1) , Like Ra (3)