Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Large C Cup Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser Drag Queen Sissy Tits Chest Pussy Male
$532.40-54%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Latex Hoods with Blond Wig Ponytail Club Wear Fetish Rubber Mask Black with Red Costumes Costomize Size XS-XXL
$38.59-20%

tiaobug sissy
Men Sexy Sissy Lace See-through Mesh Frilly Skirts Lingerie Nightwear Sheer High Waist Miniskirt with G-strings Erotic Underwear
$3.46-26%

lifelike sex doll
160cm Sex Doll Full Silicone Real Lifelike SexLove Doll For Adult Toys for Man Oral Anus Ass Big Jelly Breast Vagina
$6050.00-84%

bondage leotard
AIIOU Sexy Women Bondage Bodysuits PU Faux Leather Lingerie Teddy Catsuit Erotic Dress Lady Shiny Latex Leotard Mistress Costume
$39.92-39%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

panty girdle
High Waisted Thong Shapewear for Women Tummy Control Panties Body Shaper Briefs Slimming Underwear Butt Lifter Shorts Girdle
$57.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 05: a not very successful squassation
Hello everyone,

This time I decided to experiment with the squassation position. My setup was simple: a chain hanging from above where half the lenght of it was trapped in ice, this is by using the ice padlock technique. Then, the key was located upstairs at a distance at reach only when the full lenght of the chain got released frothe ice.

The rest was the usual: gag, ankle restraints, hood, and handcuffs at the end of the chain...

test0018.jpeg     test0075.jpeg     test0088.jpeg     test0104.jpeg     test0114.jpeg     test0140.jpeg     test0144.jpeg   

Everything was well until I realized I could hang from the chain andget impulse to go upstairs in order to reach the safety key...

test0168.jpeg     test0169.jpeg     test0170.jpeg   

Then I was able to remove my hood, gag, and reach the safety key to free myself...

test0174.jpeg     test0207.jpeg     test0241.jpeg     test0495.jpeg   

Then, this was an unsuccessful test. 😡 I'm considering on using the spreading bar I used in my previous session so I cannot jump up the stairs that easily...

🤔

what do you think? any other suggestions?
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉
And I still like the hair.
(12 May 2012, 21:58 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉

+1
(13 May 2012, 11:15 )B1u3 Wrote: +1
Now we have the "Thank you" button 😉
Ouh, yes, thats right 😊
Dan2010, I added all your sessions to your "corner" here: http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Very real elbow bondage Strappado 6 8,300 13 Nov 2015, 18:47
Last Post: Strappado
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,951 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , dan2010 (1) , Like Ra (3)