Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Session 05: a not very successful squassation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

This time I decided to experiment with the squassation position. My setup was simple: a chain hanging from above where half the lenght of it was trapped in ice, this is by using the ice padlock technique. Then, the key was located upstairs at a distance at reach only when the full lenght of the chain got released frothe ice.

The rest was the usual: gag, ankle restraints, hood, and handcuffs at the end of the chain...

[attachment=5603][attachment=5604][attachment=5605][attachment=5606][attachment=5607][attachment=5608][attachment=5609]

Everything was well until I realized I could hang from the chain andget impulse to go upstairs in order to reach the safety key...

[attachment=5610][attachment=5611][attachment=5612]

Then I was able to remove my hood, gag, and reach the safety key to free myself...

[attachment=5613][attachment=5614][attachment=5615][attachment=5616]

Then, this was an unsuccessful test. 😡 I'm considering on using the spreading bar I used in my previous session so I cannot jump up the stairs that easily...

🤔

what do you think? any other suggestions?
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉
And I still like the hair.
(12 May 2012, 21:58 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:what do you think?

Nice shoes 😉

+1
(13 May 2012, 11:15 )B1u3 Wrote: [ -> ]+1
Now we have the "Thank you" button 😉
Ouh, yes, thats right 😊
Dan2010, I added all your sessions to your "corner" here: http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php .