Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 Male Stainless Steel Flat Bottom Chastity Lock Smooth Lightweight Penis Cage Male Control Desire Exercise Adult Sex Toys
$22.86-45%

latex bondage
Plus Size Sexy Tight Black PU Leather Shorts Men Latex Pants Lace-Up Bondage Jockstrap Lingerie Open Crotch Gay Boxers Panties
$16.88-14%

corset
Vintage French Women Bustier Corset Sexy Lace-Up Floral Print Push Up Corset Top Party Clubwear Bodice Y2k Corselet Feminino
$17.30-30%

shiny swimsuit
Satin Glossy Women One-piece Swimsuit Body Suits Silky Tights Shiny Sports Wetsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Plus Size Bathing Suits
$376.83-30%

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Pink with Transparent Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Back Zip Cosplay Party Catsuit Clubwear for Women
$387.20-49%

suspension bondage
Shibari Hook Metal Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Sex Toys Restraints Anchor Base for Shibari Ring Suspension
$30.10-25%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games PU Leather Body Harness for Women Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints,Exposed Breast Chastity Belt, Sex Products
$17.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends
An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends

(is that even good grammer?)

This is all a bit of fun, brought about by finding myself marooned, far from home, on a busy British railway station in the early evening rush-hour.

I’m sure many people will recognise the situation; trains cancelled or delayed and no way home for hours – the joys of the great British public transport system!

So, as I sat eating my traditionally stale sandwich (purchased at exorbitant cost from the monopoly franchise at the station) I indulged in a spot of people watching – always fun and it helps while away the hours.

I tried to see if any of the hundreds of passengers, who’s journey was progressing (lucky them!), would be worthy of a mention in Ra’s forum.

After a short while it then occurred to me that I had an ideal opportunity to do a spot of almost scientific research.

For a 15 minute period I would attempt to record what style of tights where being worn, their colour, patterning, and denier (finally classed as ‘sheer to around 20den’ or ‘opaque’), and for added interest I would add in shoe type (flat, heeled (up to 3cm), high heeled (3-6cm), very high heeled, boots and trainers). Also anything else I spotted of interest would be recorded.

I did consider taking a few photos, but given the fact that tourists in London are genuinely having their film and digital memory cards confiscated by the police for taking pictures of landmarks (anti-terror laws gone mad!) I decided against it - Could you image the conversation;
Police: “What’s going on here then?
Me: ’‘Well officer. I was undertaking a study of women and their tights…ARRRGGGHHH! Why did you Taser me!”
PoliceYou’re nicked! I’m charging you with sexual harassment, terrorism and wasting police time”

I found a seat (a miracle in itself in a British railway station), took out my pen and notebook, set my watch timer for 15mins and began.
It was quickly apparent that the vast majority of people (I didn’t distinguish between male or female – thought not one male was ‘observably’ wearing tights, stockings or pantyhose) wore trousers – I estimated that aside from 100% of men, more than 95% of women had also shunned the opportunity to air their legs in public.

My next non-statistical conclusion was that skirts are being worn short this season, with the vast majority being above knee level and a small, but delightful, number being very short indeed!

On to my findings:
People observed during 15 minute period = estimated 1000+
Men observed wearing tights = 0
(Ok – they could have been wearing anything under their suits or jeans… but who’d ever know? And, before anyone asks, none of them wore skirts either! For the record I do often see a male cyber-punk at a station, who not only wears a very short latex skirt, but frequently fishnet stocking, finished off with a pair of very macho boots – good for him!)
Women observed wearing tights = 41 (plus a smaller number who sported bare legs)
Break-down of tights being worn:
By colour:-
x7 nude/pale (but no Tan – boo!)
x3 grey (hmm – not sure about this colour, always reminds me of elderly secretaries or hospital matrons)
x1 purple (surprisingly attractive look!)
x 30 black (always a favourite)
By style:-
x20 Opaque (some horrible, wrinkly, cotton – a few shinny and very sexy)
x16 Sheer (all of the nude and the rest where black)
x4 patterned (3 black – one pair fishnet and one very peculiar pale pair that had a pattern which even at second glance looked like multiple ladders, even though they weren’t)
x1 seamed (Oh my! Sheer black, very high heels as well – I’m sure these were not stockings because the skirt was too short… I did spend some time checking though!)
Footwear:-
x3 very high heels (but never combined with opaque…)
x5 heels (not as exciting as the very high heels but, I guess, more practical)
x14 boots (nothing exciting at all – low heeled, knee-high and generally dull)
x17 flat heeled shoes (I absolutely hate these – they do not flatter a woman’s feet and always look terribly shabby. I’ve also read that they can cause feet harm over time)
x2 trainers (or sneakers, if you prefer – I kind of like this look and always image the woman will have a pair of killer high heels under her desk, at her office)

Other observations:-

Though I deliberately made no distinction about any person’s general appearance, there were a few examples of bare legs that really should have been covered over (and I mean covered by jeans! Urggghhh!). And, far too many opaque tights had seen better days, looking worn out and threadbare – not attractive at all.

And, one final point: Should you ever find yourself stuck for a hour or so in a public place and ponder about undertaking your own survey, if you’re in the UK you’d better keep a keen eye out for those charged with protecting the masses. After only 20 minutes sitting in one spot and scribbling in my note-book I was aeady being watched by several security personnel and had at least one stand close to me and glance at my notes (I wonder what he thought of BO+HH, N+LH, BO+F, etc?) I bet my face will be on Crimewatch UK TV next month…

‘Do you recognise this man? He was spotted acting suspiciously outside…’

Could I seek asylum in Holland do you think?

MJ
(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends

Counting tigts! Back to my childhood ( http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5470 ) 😉
(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: I tried to see if any of the hundreds of passengers, who’s journey was progressing (lucky them!), would be worthy of a mention in Ra’s forum.
Still too cold for the "proper fetishism", but on the other hand, British people are weatherproof. They can be recognized from a distance. -2-4 -- shorts and a t-shirt (or the office style -- shirt + skirt + bare legs) 😁

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: For a 15 minute period I would attempt to record what style of tights where being worn, their colour, patterning, and denier (finally classed as ‘sheer to around 20den’ or ‘opaque’), and for added interest I would add in shoe type (flat, heeled (up to 3cm), high heeled (3-6cm), very high heeled, boots and trainers). Also anything else I spotted of interest would be recorded.

You went even further than the guys from Neofashon (see the link above 😉 )

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: I did consider taking a few photos, but given the fact that tourists in London are genuinely having their film and digital memory cards confiscated by the police
for taking pictures of landmarks (anti-terror laws gone mad!)
Is it indeed that bad? No Trafalgar Sq. photos anymore? Cool!!!!

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: PoliceYou’re nicked! I’m charging you with ... wasting police time”
Do police-women wear pantyhose (Do not remember the UK style. No in NL, yes in RU, CN, KR, see the attached photos)? You could've taken a photo and call it "femdom by a police woman in shiny pantyhose" 😁

mil-01.jpg     mil-02.jpg     mil-pantyhose-04.jpg     mil-pantyhose-05.jpg     mil-pantyhose-06.jpg   

(the last 3 images kudos to http://cameraman82.livejournal.com/ )
(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: I a male cyber-punk at a station, who not only wears a very short latex skirt, but frequently fishnet stocking, finished off with a pair of very macho boots )

Whooohhhh!!! Me wants! (+ shiny tights underneath the fishnets). What was above the skirt?

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: x1 seamed (Oh my! Sheer black, very high heels as well – I’m sure these were not stockings because the skirt was too short… I did spend some time checking though!)

Whooohhhh!!! Me wants again! What a rear view! I think I can use one hand to count the cases when I saw seamed stockings/tights outside of fetish events or not related to my "good influence"!

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: And, one final point: Should you ever find yourself stuck for a hour or so in a public place and ponder about undertaking your own survey, if you’re in the UK you’d better keep a keen eye out for those charged with protecting the masses.
Strange ... Who cares .... OTOH, if it helps... (UK police is "famous" for shooting down an innocent running guy. )

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: (I wonder what he thought of BO+HH, N+LH, BO+F, etc?) I bet my face will be on Crimewatch UK TV next month…
Black Opaque + High heels, Nude + Low Heels, Black Opaque + Fhat? Flats? Ah...

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: ‘Do you recognise this man? He was spotted acting suspiciously outside…’
I bet if you're making photos of security cameras wearing pink ballet leotards with matching tights and ballet shoes - nobody would care ;-D

(02 Feb 2011, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: Could I seek asylum in Holland do you think?
Sometimes NL is a bliss for a fetishist. When it's getting warmer, girls go mad and pull on various tights with mini skirts. You're aware that bikes are very popular here, aren't you?

I have one mental picture in front of my internal eyes: a girls wearing a long not buttoned down coat sitting on a bike waiting for the green light. Her weight was supported by a loooooooooooon leg in a very sheer black shiny stocking... ;-P

See also http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/179 (Dutch women and pantyhose)
Hi Ra!

So many quotes and so many questions - brain has fused and I'm having to answer without references (long week - cyber skills waning - beer in-take increasing - too tired to care – typing sooo hard!)

My cyber punk had (variously), black latex muscle t-shirt, black fishnet t-shirt and white ‘punk T-shirt’ – next time I spot him I will sneak a mobile phone picture (damn the police and their fetish for erasing digital images!)

UK women are funny – in the hot summer they wear jeans (mind you go, to Kuala Lumpur - it can be 40 degrees and the girls wear jeans too!), but as soon as it gets cold they swap to short skirts and tights… weird or what?

Girls on bikes - Oh yes, they do that in the UK also, very distracting when I'm going to a meeting😎

UK police women only wear skirts for official presentations and then only rarely – the only WPC (Woman Police Constable) you will see in the UK wearing tights in Amy Pond from Dr Who, and she’s in fancy dress!😋

You cracked my code – well done!😁

Pink leotard? Only if I was a British politician!😡

MJ
When it's +40 it does not matter what you are wearing, it's hot anyway 😉 Last time I "enjoyed" +38 I had thin shine pantyhose on (under breeches). They literally saved my skin. I mentioned it somewhere in the blog....

About girls, bicycles and tights: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/9159 (Part III)
So, what does a fetishist do when their meeting ends early and they are once again stuck in a railway station waiting for a train?

Well once again I did what came naturally and counted all the ladies going past who wore tights! (was it really 2011 when I posted my first count?!)

Results:
As before this wasn’t very scientific but you might be interested in my findings:
- Time duration was 30mins
- Total count of women wearing tights was 62 (many more wore jeans/trousers)
- 6 different ‘styles’ of tights identified and counted with the results being:
40 x Black Opaque
11 x Black 20denier or less (no sheer)
8 x Natural/Nude (no Tan ☹ )
1 x Blue Opaque
1 x Purple Opaque
1 x Purple knitted Dodgy

Conclusions:
Black (especially opaque) is very popular in London at the moment (82% of total)
Skirts are generally around knee-length
Boots and shoes are low heeled (only 2 high heels noted! ☹ )
One huge improvement over my last survey was that all the tights where in good condition!
And finally, I would rather a woman wore jeans than knitted tights! 😉

MJ
62 in 30 minutes - not bad. OTOH, it depends on the place and the weather.

Black tights (usually of a bad quality) are indeed still the most popular. But I do not complain if I see nice legs in sheer black pantyhose and tight jeans micro-shorts 😉
An update....

Good news! After 2 recent trips into the big city I am overjoyed to report that the British capital is now populated by an increasing number of short skirted, nylon legged, ladies. Dance2

Even better news is that whilst black is still the majority choice for colour (and opaque very popular) there are a great many lovely lasses wearing other colours - mostly beige ('chiffon', 'nude' and similar), but one glorious beauty was wearing the most fabulous light tan pair, with a gloss look... I almost walked into a tree ☺

The ultimate however was sitting next to a very attractive young lady for a full 4hr meeting who was wearing the sheerest glossy nude tights I've ever seen (indeed I spent the first hour trying to confirm if she WAS wearing tights at all... I don't think I was spotted....)

MJ
Ha! I've just returned back from a training and told my wife that finally it was a "nylon weather". Girls were wearing various tights, but what I noticed is that girls who were wearing skirts had awful legs, while the girls in tight mini-shorts had from decent to beautiful legs (not always in pantyhose, though).

(26 Jun 2014, 13:43 )madjack Wrote: who was wearing the sheerest glossy nude tights I've ever seen (indeed I spent the first hour trying to confirm if she WAS wearing tights at all... I don't think I was spotted....)
Oh, very familiar feeling. I remember that moment about 15 years ago, when I did not know how to hide my bulging eyes from a girl in a short skirt and almost invisible tights with razor sharp stripe of reflected light.
About black tights: see thispost http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...5#pid14845

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,462 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Wearing pantyhose in public Tights 10 11,871 02 Apr 2020, 16:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Are they wearing pantyhose? Bobyao 7 6,825 28 May 2014, 22:43
Last Post: Tinker D
Long term wearing pantyhose, do you feel emotionally attached to it? curse154 8 9,952 24 Jun 2012, 00:11
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , madjack (8) , PetraJane (1) , Vixien (1)